Maven Jobs in Pune
You will be responsible for development of high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-
critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance,contributing in all phases of the
development lifecycle and making sure the subordinates are also delivering the same. You will
be writing well designed, testable, efficient code. You should be able to understand and write
the user stories and translate them into code and unit testing. You will have to design, build and
maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code and ensure the best possible performance,
quality, and responsiveness of the applications for you and your subordinates. You should be
able to identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems and help maintain
your and your subordinates code quality, organization, and automatization.
Key Result Areas :
● Communication skills and clearness in your reporting and communication.
● Knowledge in the Java programming languages you use.
● Knowledge in the Spring Framework and libraries you use.
● Knowledge in the tool-sets you use.
● Analytical thinking and experience (practical when you design the architecture of the
“thing” prior to coding it).
● Technological understanding (ability to see your new “thing” in a wider perspective, for
example how a small library fits into a large project or product).
● Creativity (finding better ways to achieve your project goals).
● Coding (testable code, clean reusable code, maintainable code, readable code, bug-
free code, beautiful code).
● Correctness (few bugs, few iterations with refactoring).
● Application performance (the application does what it’s supposed to do without
wasting CPU, memory or other resources).
● Learning (your ability to learn about and use new technologies, protocols, libraries, or
even languages as needed).
● Durability (to stay on track no matter what, even when you feel dead bored, or in way
over your head).
● Adherence to Effort and Schedule
● Team hand holding for day to day activities with team and monitor their progress
● Lead the team technically for the on time delivery and best efforts.
● Strong Hands-on experience in Core Java, Spring framework, Maven, NoSQL.
● Comfortable with source code repository Github.
● Experience in developing REST APIs using Spring-MVC, Play Framework.
● Experience in Neo4J, Cassandra, Elasticsearch.
● Experience in developing apache samza jobs (optional).
● Good understanding of CI-CD pipeline.
Role: Java developer(Java 11, Kotlin)- If you don’t have Experience in Kotlin– they will train)
Years of experience -4 to 7 Years
Notice period - Need 15 days or immediate
Pls fill up the below details
Experience in Kotlin with Java11, Spring Frameworks (Kennen die), Ktor Framework, SQL (Postgres SQL), and Maven
Experience in Networking, SQL, client-server, and Microservices
Experience in the design and integration of applications
Must be able to demonstrate project execution capability
Ability to validate the detailed design of the product
Ability to fix defects and performance issues
Ability to document the application code to facilitate maintenance
Ability to build process migration approaches, scripts, and functions
Should have worked on the design, build, test, and document of multiple software components to meet product design requirements
Job Title: Sr.Java Developer
Experience: 4 to 8 Years
Job Location: Bangalore/ Noida/Indore/Pune/Gurgaon/Hyderabad/Chennai
( Currently Work From Home)
Primary Skills : Struts, Spring Boot, Java, Java EE - Strong OOPs fundamentals and good design skills, UML, Design Patterns
- Frameworks - Spring, Hibernate, JUnit
- Web Services Rest and Soap based
- Database Should have hands-on knowledge on MySQL, Oracle, PGSQL
- Build tools - e.g. Ant, Maven
- Should possess excellent understanding of java based applications and different customized flows/frameworks. Desirable Skills : Career Growth Plan : Target Companies : Responsibilities : Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Analyze issues in order to troubleshoot potential problems and suggest solutions
- Work with the Integration team to integrate external platforms via APIs/plug-ins
- Architect Integration platform to make sure efficient API calls
- Write Junit/integration test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage
- Attend daily Scrum, collaborate with technical & product team, and complete assigned tasks in each Agile Sprint
- Develop and adhere to best-practices for integrating applications
DevOps – Technical Skills
- Excellent understanding of at least any one of the programming language Ruby, Python and Java
- Good understanding and hands on experience in Shell/Bash/YAML scripting
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines and automation processes across different tech stacks and cloud providers (AWS / Azure)
- Experience in Maven and Git workflows
- Hands on experience in working with container orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetess
- Good knowledge in any Devops Automation Tools like Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Fabric etc
- Experience managing stakeholders and external interfaces and setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Hands on experience in any Cloud infrastructure like AWS or Azure.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in Unix OS
- Able to Identify improvements within existing processes to reduce technical debt.
- Experience in network, server, application status monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Possess good problem solving and debugging skills. Troubleshoot issues and coordinate with development teams to streamline builds.
- Exposure to DevSecOps and Agile principles is a plus
- Good communication and inter personal skills
Experience- 5 to 7 Yrs
Designation- Assistant Manager
Location- Pune , Bangalore, Mumbai
Notice Period- Immediate to 1 month
Fintech leader on global transaction in banking
Who we are looking for
A candidate who can design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Key Role Requirements:
- Experience in Java-J2EE Development
- Hands-on experience in Struts (Core Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB) framework.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle SQL, Procedures
- Hands-on experience in Spring boot, Spring batch
- Should have worked on application servers like IBM WAS / Jboss / Web logic.
- Knowledge of basic Linux commands and BIRT reporting tool is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SVN or any other version control is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Build tool like ANT, Maven is an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
Experience: 2-6 Years
Datametica is looking for talented Java engineers who would get training & the opportunity to work on Cloud and Big Data Analytics.
- 2-6 years, having hands-on experience in coding, usually in a pair programming environment providing solutions to real problems in the Big Data world
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Working in lots of different domains and client environments also understanding the business domain deeply
- Engineers highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Create platforms, reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Choose the right technology stack for the product systems/subsystems
- Write high-quality code that are modular, functional, and testable; Establish the best coding practices
- Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding, and troubleshooting
- Plan projects using agile methodologies and ensure timely delivery
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
- Proficient in Core Java technology stack
- Design and implement low latency RESTful services; Define API contracts between services; Expertise in API design and development, experience in dealing with a large dataset
- Should have worked on Spring boot
- Practicing the coding standards (clean code, design patterns, etc)
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Ability to make decisions independently
- Strong experience in collections.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering,
Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or
equivalent practical experience. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a
different stream of education.
• Well-versed in DevOps principals & practices and hands-on DevOps
tool-chain integration experience: Release Orchestration & Automation, Source Code & Build
Management, Code Quality & Security Management, Behavior Driven Development, Test Driven
Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment, and
Operational Monitoring & Management; extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with
• Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience with DevOps tools
and platforms viz., Slack, Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Code Quality & Security Plugins, Maven, Artifactory,
Terraform, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Spinnaker, Tekton, StackStorm, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK,
PagerDuty, VictorOps, etc.
• Well-versed in Virtualization & Containerization; must demonstrate
experience in technologies such as Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, OpenShift, Anthos, Oracle VirtualBox,
• Well-versed in AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud; must demonstrate
experience in at least FIVE (5) services offered under AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud in
any categories: Compute or Storage, Database, Networking & Content Delivery, Management &
Governance, Analytics, Security, Identity, & Compliance (or) equivalent demonstratable Cloud
• Well-versed with demonstrable working experience with API Management,
API Gateway, Service Mesh, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection & Encryption, tools &
and/or Scala; freshers passing out of college or lateral movers into IT must be able to code in
languages they have studied.
• Well-versed with Storage, Networks and Storage Networking basics
which will enable you to work in a Cloud environment.
• Well-versed with Network, Data, and
Application Security basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud as well as Business
Applications / API services environment.
• Extra points if you are certified in AWS and/or Azure
and/or Google Cloud.
Key Skills Required:
· You will be part of the DevOps engineering team, configuring project environments, troubleshooting integration issues in different systems also be involved in building new features for next generation of cloud recovery services and managed services.
· You will directly guide the technical strategy for our clients and build out a new capability within the company for DevOps to improve our business relevance for customers.
· You will be coordinating with Cloud and Data team for their requirements and verify the configurations required for each production server and come with Scalable solutions.
· You will be responsible to review infrastructure and configuration of micro services and packaging and deployment of application
To be the right fit, you'll need:
· Expert in Cloud Services like AWS.
· Experience in Terraform Scripting.
· Experience in container technology like Docker and orchestration like Kubernetes.
· Good knowledge of frameworks such as Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline, Bamboo Etc.
· Experience with various version control system like GIT, build tools (Mavan, ANT, Gradle ) and cloud automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
Expected Salary bands
3 - 5years - upto 8lpa
5 - 7years - upto 11lpa
7 - 9years - upto 14lpa
9 - 12 years - upto 16lpa
Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in Automation testing
Experience with either or more of these tools
Selenium-Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory concept
JS based automation tools like Webdriver.io, Protractor, Cypress, Jasmine, Karate, etc.
API automation tools like Karate, SoapUI, Postman, RestAssured, etc.
Mobile automation tools like Appium, Calaba.sh, SauceLabs, BrowserStack, etc.
Commercial tools like UFT, Ranorex, TestComplete, etc.
Must have hands on experience in using either or more of
Reporting frameworks: ReportPortal.io, ExtentReports, TestNG, Allure Reports, etc.
Must be aware of effective use of one or more of
execution tools like TestNG, NUnit, Junit, MBUnit, MSTest
source control management tools like git, TFS, Bitbucket, Azure Repos, etc.
build tools like Maven, Ant, Graddle, MS Build, circleCI, Azure Pipeline, etc.
continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Dockers, etc.
Must have experience of designing and implementing test frameworks like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid.
Should be able to write basic DDL, DML command using any database like Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, PostGreSQL, etc.
Good to have experience in automating different layers (Front end, backend, web-services/API) of application using different automation approach.
Good to have exposure to various
test methodologies like BDD, TDD, ATDD will be a plus
test management tools like AzureTestPlans, Zephyr, Xray, Jira, etc.
Hands- on in the following:
- Java 8/J2EE
- Spring boot
- REST API
- ORM- hibernate/ JPA
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing- Junit/ TestNG
Good to have:
Hands-on in the following:
- CI/CD pipeline deployment
- Messaging- ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ/MQ
- NoSQL framework exposure
Hands-on experience developing and running large scale distributed applications, service-oriented architectures, and reliable monitoring and deployment infrastructure.
Language : JAVA
J2EE Technologies : JDBC, Hibernate ,REST API ,WebServices
Frameworks : Springboot, Multithreading
Database : MySQL, NoSQL
Application Server : JBoss, Wildfly, Tomcat
Tools : Eclipse, Maven
Other technologies : Mule ESB,JSON,XSLT, EDI,XML.
Methodologies : Agile, Waterfall
- Assist in the Identification and troubleshooting of application code-related issues
- Developing appropriate caching layers for scale and performance of database systems.
- Responsible for API Design, API Development, API Integrations and Microservices Management.
- Manage programming and design evolution across multi-generation product releases.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Design and build reusable and reliable software
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- As a polyglot developer Ideally, you should have:
- 1.5+ years of development experience using any of technology java, scala, python or any similar exciting technologies.
- Hands-on experience in coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications Working knowledge of build tool like maven/sbt and code versioning systems like git/bitbucket/cvs/svn
- Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL etc Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Good communication and ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience
- Build custom software using the latest technologies and tools Craft your own career path
- Providing solution to real problems in Bigdata world.
- RnD on using the latest tools,techniques and cloud services.
- Automating the manual-timetaking tasks.
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment.
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Working in lots of different domains and client environments
- Understanding the business domain deeply
We are a team of technology agnostic, passionate people who aim to provide solution to real world Bigdata problems.
We are building solutions that will help our customers to do automatic migration of their RDBMS systems to latest BIGDATA platforms and tools such as Spark, Apex, Flink etc. For more information do visit our products webpage.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto five years of experience, preferably working on Java.
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
Job Description for SDET (Test Automation - Selenium-Java)
As a SDET you will work closely with development teams, project managers, business analysts and manual testers across different projects.
Employment Type – Full Time - Permanent
Founded in 2015 in Pune, vTEST (www.vtestcorp.com) is an independent software testing services firm based out of Pune, India and registered in Delaware, US. vTEST works with clients across the globe and employs Manual and Automation Testers to implement best testing practices for all types of testing. Our testers work from vTEST offices in Pune OR from our client offices across India and international locations.
Once here you will?
Some of the things that you can look forward to doing once you are here are:
1. Be part of Agile rituals like Feature elaboration/Estimation, daily stand-ups, release planning, Iteration Planning Meeting, Retrospective, Showcase, etc
2. Conduct detailed automation tests for each application being released and produce comprehensive reports.
3. Research new tools, methods and keep yourself up to date with the latest trends in test automation arena.
4. Own the test automation tasks for multiple projects simultaneously.
5. Recommend and implement test strategies that ensure best delivery to client.
6. Highlight risks for testing delivery to project manager, business stake holders.
What does vTEST offer you?
vTEST is a place unlike any other. It’s a place where you can solve diverse, complex challenges for our clients, alongside thoughtful, intelligent individuals who lead with curiosity, empathy, and optimism. We work hard, but we also intentionally craft moments that allow our community to pause, create, and connect. We encourage our community to bring their whole selves to work, respect the need for work-life balance, and allow for autonomy in the design process and your career. Perks include
While some organisations offer you perks and benefits, we offer you the ‘vTEST Experience.’ An experience that gives you the opportunity to learn, innovate and have loads of fun.
As we aspire to be an organisation where every meet-up that happens in Pune happens at vTEST. ng partner
We organise series of technology events, hackathons, workshops and tech meet-ups to give our wiz kids the opportunity to interact with industry leaders and to also spread and rely on the expertise we possess.
We do everything we can to make life here as easy as possible and do our best to take people's personal situations into account. Some of our key perks reflect our culture at vTEST:
Technology: A company that promotes technology evangelism. Our constant endeavor is to continue to challenge our technology landscape and to pioneer the use and implement some of the coolest available technologies in the world.
Learning & development: At vTEST, we believe in continuous learning and upgrading skills to have our testomaniacs at par with latest industry standards. All testomaniacs are encouraged to identify trainings, courses, sessions and conferences that they would like to attend. We sponsor INR 5000 per annum for each testomaniac to attend trainings, seminar, and conferences on prior approval from Team Lead and HR.
Industry Connects: We provide a lot of opportunities for our employees to interact, learn and collaborate with thought leaders and evangelists in the industry through many connects, meet-ups and workshops that we conduct in our organisation. We also encourage our folks to publish papers, present at various conferences and even write books and are open to provide all kinds of support required in such endeavors.
Thank God It’s Friday (TGIF): Each testomaniac is required to speak on tools, technology, domain on alternate Fridays as a part of our TGIF Series. We love to share what we know and TGIF is the best platform where we have all our testomaniacs connected and participate for the next generation of testing.
Choose your own work days and work hours: We work for 9 hours per day typically from 10am to 7.00pm IST Monday to Friday. However, you are free to decide your own working hours and sometime working days too like Tuesday to Saturday, Sunday to Thursday. For testomaniacs working out from client office, they are required to follow the workdays, timings and holiday calendar as per client location.
Sabbaticals: We promote leaves for a purpose. Employees can take an unpaid sabbatical for a maximum of 3 months, to set up their own business or for higher education.
Relevant experience - Minimum qualifications:
Total IT Experience: 3 to 7 years
Education: MCA or BCA or any Computer Degree.
Good experience in manual testing of at least 1 of web applications, clientserver applications, mobile apps
At least 2 year experience with test automation using any tool like Selenium WebDriver with Java
Good understanding of operating system concepts, databases, system architecture and performance testing concepts
Good understanding of SDLC, STLC and different project methodologies
Good understanding of test plan, test cases writing/reviewing, effort estimations & test strategy
Strong analytical skills with excellent troubleshooting approach
Good verbal and written communication in English
Excellent documentation skills and able to explain application workflow, system design, defects and functionality in clear and concise manner
Able to work independently and multi-tasking
Managerial or Lead experience is not desired as this is an individual contributor role.
Experience with any scripting language is a plus.
Any testing certification such as ISTQB, CMMi standards, Agile and Scrum knowledge.