Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto five years of experience, preferably working on Java.
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
About Aikon Labs Private Limited
Aikon Labs is a product startup that is solving enterprise problems with AI. Our platform iEngage has evolved from being focused on fostering innovation in a global community to becoming a central reusable repository of information, insights, and intelligence, derived from interactions that happen inside and outside of enterprises.
iEngage is a passive API enabled platform that blends seamlessly into the Enterprise technology stack to make interactions more meaningful. Interactions between employees, or employees and customers or any other stakeholder tend to be sliced and stored in siloed systems of record. The interaction context is usually lost or quickly turns into dark data that is stored in an archive. iEngage addresses that challenge.
iEngage utilizes cutting edge Machine Intelligence (your own models or iengage's open-source AI stack) to extract info, insight and intelligence from interactions that flow through systems of engagement (chat, email, phone calls etc) and make this available in the form of an API accessible enterprise knowledge graph that can power smarter, resilient automation. Provide answers, suggestions, and context when required, where it is required.
If you are excited about working on emerging technology, applying AI and ML to real world problems, we can offer you a challenging role. Take a look at our job postings and let us know if any of them interest you.
Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows Server and Java systems Chef
Exceptional customer management skills including consulting and training; strong desire for customer success
Proven ability to navigate constant change and excel in high-stress situations while maintaining a clear line of communication with customers
Experience with long term operation, monitoring and upgrade of enterprise software
Ability to demonstrate AWS and Azure cloud services; advanced Adobe Command/Control systems for utilizing as the next-gen cloud management solution
- Experience in designing & developing systems/software for large business environments (Java, J2EE).
- Strong design and coding skills in Enterprise Java, REST & SOAP web services, ORM (JPA/Hibernate), Spring, Maven, JMS (ActiveMQ), Caching, XML, JSON.
- Experience with multiple integration technologies / frameworks.
- Must have good experience in Unix/Oracle/SQL.
- Experience in Agile Development, Scrum, and Iterative approaches.
- Experience and exposure to AWS Cloud Services and DevOps mindset and expertise is a plus Experience with Mule or any ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) is a plus.
Design, create and weave web apps using AEM.
- Your work will include structuring websites, building custom components, workflows, JAVA APIs, and unit testing.
- Meet and exceed strategic business objectives using technology solutions and take on the mantle of Senior AEM full stack developer
What do you need:
- 4 plus years of experience in developing websites built with the help of Adobe Experience Manager and related web technologies.
- Additional advantage if there is an experience in Sightly (HTL), Core Java/J2EE (JSP + Servlets).
- Expert level experience with AEM and AEM 6.3+ in production is the must.
- Experience working with Adobe Managed Services
- Strong knowledge of the AEM DAM
- Experience implementing Applications as OSGi Modules
- Experience developing RESTful applications using the Sling Servlets
- AEM 6.3/6.4 Experience: 6 months - 1 year
- AEM 6.0 version and above Experience: Minimum 3 years
Additional Skills :
- Experience managing AEM ACL's is a plus
- Experience working with and integrating other products in the Adobe Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Experience with eCommerce is a plus
- Knowledge of command-line tools and scripting is a plus
- Familiarity with OWASP and other relevant security practices is a plus
Know your work :
This role of Adobe AEM Developer focuses on technical responsibilities and day-to-day key activities for this role can be as below :
- Work on project development or support projects or implement fixes for application support projects using technologies mentioned above in the experience section
- Discussing critical issues with AEM Architect
- Discussion about the implementation approach for fixing an issue
- Releasing fixes on QA, UAT using automation tools
- For Production release coordinate with the Release Manager
- Code review and refactoring fixes
- Ensure professionalism is maintained in terms of code quality, code performance, maintainability, and reusability
- Estimates work stream-related activities accurately with Team Lead or Project Manager or Service Delivery Manager and reports anticipated deviations, clearly and at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Ensure work is completed as per the project plan/timeline shared by PM or SDM
- Ensure regular updates on tasks to Team Architect or PM or SDM based on which they can handle product expectations.
What you get as our Senior AEM Developer:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
#AEMDeveloper #AdobeExperienceManager #SeniorAEMDeveloper #AdobeAEMDeveloper #AEMfullstackdeveloper #SeniorAEMDeveloper
Notice Period & Location :
Notice Period - Immediately
Location - Bangalore
JAVA, JSP, jQuery, Servlet, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring boot, SOAP and REST Web Services, Microservices, knowledge of SQL query, build tool like Ant and Maven, very good analytical and logical skills.
Good to have: Redis and Memcached cache management, JBOSS 7 and above, API gateway, Apache, EJB
Department: Information Systems
Reports to: Tech Lead - Regulatory Reporting IT, Product Control IT & Reference Data IT Internal Development & Support
About the Department: Information Systems
The Information Systems Department (‘ISD’) provides a full range of state of the art technology services to all departments within Mizuho International plc in London. This includes teams servicing the client-facing business units, Operations, Finance and Risk departments.
The department utilises modern delivery methodologies & techniques including Agile, Containerisation & Continuous integration.
Each team has resources to provide project management, analysis, software development, package implementation, systems integration services and application support and is expected to contribute to the change.
Within Regulatory Reporting, Reference Data & Product Control IT team, the developer will work towards enhancing and supporting our newly delivered financial data reference data platform, GoldenSource. This requires involvement in development and post production support project life cycle. This role will expose the individual to all business areas, including front office, settlements, custody and accounting.
This role will also involve providing 3rd Line support for any implemented solutions including incident, problem, and defect management
Design and development of the instrument reference data module
Conduct systems testing and support user acceptance testing
Dealing with day-to-day production problems and maintenance. This may require working shifts and/or being on-call out of normal working hours.
Adhering to Mizuho International development standards and procedures, including change control
Knowledge of the GoldenSource product
Experience in implementing and supporting the GoldenSource product in a financial institution
Minimum five years’ experience in Java and J2EE
Experience in using object oriented methodologies
A broad understanding of Fixed Income, Equity and/or Futures processing through investment banking experience
Experience in using TDD/BDD agile methodology
Experience with Publish/Subscribe messaging paradigms, distributed transaction processing based on JTA/JTS
Experience with installing, configuring and monitoring JBoss
GoldenSource Security master module
GoldenSource Customer & Counterparty module
UNIX skills in particular Linux
Excellent relational database skills, preferably ORACLE
Experience of using automated testing tools such as JUnit and mocking libraries such as jMock
Experience of working with XML based technologies such as XSLT
Experience of Subversion, Ant, Maven and CI frameworks such as Bamboo.
Building connectors using the GoldenSource product tools
Experience of software configuration management
Experience with integration/acceptance testing frameworks such as FitNesse
Document database experience, preferably MongoDB
Degree or equivalent.
Active participant in relevant forums/external working groups.
Operational Effectiveness and Innovation: Achieving Quality Results:
Delivering Tasks – Silver
Problem Solving – Silver
Flexibility & Drive to Improve – Silver
Risk Awareness – Silver
Enhance product Scope:
Strategic Business Management – Silver
Business Awareness – Silver
Leadership – Silver
Management – Silver
Communication – Silver
Ethics and Conduct Level 1 – Silver
Ethics and Conduct Level 2 – Silver
Client Centricity – Silver
Team Working in Your team – Silver
Team Working With Other Teams – Silver
Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages more than 350M devices. This includes approximately 40B events tracked per month, 30B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
As part of the Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micro management
- Work with A players (some of the best talent in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth
- Make in India and build for the world at scale of 350M active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Explore the latest in topics like Data Pipeline, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Spark, Samza and share with the team and more importantly have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Android Development
- Good understanding of Java Programming language
- OOPs concepts
- Good understanding of Android Framework
- Framework Components
- Data Storage/Persistence
- Offline support for application
- Rest APIs
Good to Have:
- Knowledge and understanding of Kotlin
- Experience in building dynamic UI
- Knowledge of hybrid frameworks like React-Native/Cordova/Xamarin/Flutter, etc.