- Any programming knowledge (Python/ Java/ Scala)
- Good Experience Elastic search, Kibana, Logstash
- Knowledge on Dev Ops
- Preferable :- AWS or any cloud knowledge
- Ansible, Kibana any visualization tools
- Ability to interpret and map business, functional and non-functional requirements to technical specifications
- Interact with diverse stakeholders like Team leads, Architect, Scrum master, Business Analysts, testing and other cross-functional teams as part of application development
- Write unit test cases for developed code as required
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects to deliver efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Follow best practices to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Able to approach mentors and seek guidance when needed
- Provide support specific to application bugs or issues within defined SLAs
- Proactively identify and communicate technical risks, issues, and challenges with mitigations
Mandatory (Minimum 3+ years of working experience)
- Well versed with Spring (Core, AOP, Transactions, Data), Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Experience with RESTful services as well as SOAP based web services
- Understanding on microservices architecture.
- Good knowledge of Java 8 and above with core areas like Streams, Lambdas, Functional Interfaces, Concurrency, Generics, threads, networking, IO, collections
- Knowledge in SQL and NOSQL databases
- Knowledge of web and application servers like Tomcat, Glassfish, Jetty, Jboss/Wildfly, Weblogic/Websphere
- Understanding in using Design patterns and Java/Spring Boot best practices
- Experience with micro services
- Experience in one of the test automation frameworks like Selenium, Cypress, etc..
- Understand performance parameters and adhere to best practices in achieving desired performance.
- Understanding of the CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Well versed with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle
- Experience with full development cycle projects and not just maintenance projects
- Knowledge of OOAD and system design using class diagrams, sequence diagrams, deployment diagram, activity diagram, use case diagram
- Good knowledge of unit testing, functional testing, integration testing using jUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc.
Good To Have
- Experience with Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ or similar message broker
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Apache Solr, Lucene
- Experience working with frontend tech stack like Angular, ReactJS, VueJs
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle, Google)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
You would be part of
- Exciting journey in building next generation enterprise products
- Flat organisation structure
- Enriches both domain and technical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Preferred: Graduate or Postgraduate with specialization related to Computer Science or IT
Customer Success Engineer
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor, and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable, data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC, Danhua Capital, and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
You should be a tech-savvy Customer Success Engineer who wants to help build our client base and increase customer satisfaction through providing post-sales technical support. You should be able to satisfy client queries in a timely manner and train clients to use our products as well as work with the sales team to increase sales. To be successful as a Customer Success Engineer, you should have excellent technical skills and knowledge, have previous software development experience (noted below), as well as sales ability and interpersonal skills. If this sounds like you, then we should connect! Your role may involve traveling (when appropriate) to a client’s business and provide training for their staff. You will also assess issues that arise, form a conduit between customers and product and service teams. You will provide customer feedback and insights about the effectiveness of our services provided. You’ll help ensure that customers are fully utilizing our platform through tech workshops, writing sample scripts, and providing additional product knowledge. If you love working with customers and thinking on your feet, then we want to talk to you!
What You'll Do
- Work with customers to ensure onboarding, user adoption, retention, and overall success
- Impart technical leadership and direction on all aspects of HeadSpin’s products and services
- Assist in training customers on using HeadSpin to troubleshoot real-time performance issues
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Engineering, etc.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how HeadSpin can better serve our customers
- Maintain and gain knowledge of the languages and technologies supported by HeadSpin
What You Need
- 3+ years’ work experience in a software development role, or a customer-facing role such as technical customer success, account management, pre-sales engineering, or technical consultant role
- Experience successfully managing customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Proven record of professional customer service in a high growth environment
- Willing to get your “hands dirty” and troubleshoot or code solutions when needed
- Proficient understanding of Web/Mobile app development and architecture including common test automation tools like Appium, Selenium, XCUITest, UIAutomator, Espresso, etc.
- Comfortable working in a Linux/Mac environment and using Rest APIs
- Experience working in at least one of these programming languages (Java, Python, Go, C++)
- Strong ability to align technical concepts and features to business needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar fields
- Able and willing to travel as the job requires
Monitor, analyze and fix issues for consumer and business VoIP services and endpoints.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a senior engineer, take complete ownership of supporting customer VoIP deployments by debugging issues and providing fixes.
- Document existing call flows
- Build customer confidence to grow/lead local team
- Support customer during PST timezone during critical releases
- 5+ yrs of supporting VoIP services/applications on Linux platform
- Strong scripting skills with bash/python/perl
- Expertise in SIP call flow analysis and debugging using Wireshark
- Experience in debugging Kamailio and Freeswitch/asterisk based applications is a must
- Good problem solving/analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working with open source projects
- Exposure to Level 3-Carrier Integration
- Knowledge of networking protocols
Job Description –Sr. Python Developer
The job requires Python experience as well as expertise with AI/ML. This Developer is expected to have strong technical skills, to work closely with the other team members in development and managing key projects. Ability to work on a small team with minimal supervision, Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- 4 plus Years of Python relevant experience
- Good at communication skills and Email etiquette
- Quick learner and should be a team player
- Experience in working on python framework
- Experience in Developing With Python & MySQL on LAMP/LEMP Stack
- Experience in Developing an MVC Application with Python
- Experience with Threading, Multithreading and pipelines
- Experience in Creating RESTful API’s With Python in JSON, XMLs
- Experience in Designing Relational Database using MySQL And Writing Raw SQL Queries
- Experience with GitHub Version Control
- Ability of Write Custom Python Code
- Excellent working knowledge of AI/ML based application
- Experience in OpenCV/TensorFlow/ SimpleCV/PyTorch
- Experience working in agile software development methodology
- Understanding of end-to-end ML project lifecycle
- Understanding of cross platform OS systems like Windows, Linux or UNIX with hands-on working experience
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from planning through implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment, all the way to monitoring.
- Produce high quality, maintainable code with great test coverage
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Python/AI/ML modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Help with designing and architecting the product
- Design and develop the web application modules or APIs
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
● Mentor and lead a team of SDETs and QAs across multiple business units
● Lead programmatic best practices by example, be a hands on programmer and
should be able to actively participate in technical discussions
● Bringing industry best practices in QA processes
● Define and monitor quality assurance metrics for continuous quality & process
improvements across multiple engineering tracks
● Manage the automation projects and ensure their success
● Communicating clearly and openly with internal and external stakeholders
regarding progress, roadblocks, and timelines
● Hiring and training of team members
● BTech/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent
● Highly skilled in writing test cases, test scripts and handling corner cases
● Should have worked on developing tools or frameworks to test complex
micro-services, client applications, systems at scale.
● Expert level knowledge in one or more programming languages(preferably in
● Good knowledge on the Infrastructure, CI/CD toolchains and ecosystem
● Excellent knowledge of databases and querying language
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of technical support team. You will be responsible for solving technical problems to ensure uptime. You will assist customers with their technical issues and questions around specific technology, including configuration and tuning and performance. Successful candidate should understand the importance of ownership of the problem and way to get it solved by leveraging the team in given time.
- Be the First point of contact for support queries
- Be responsible for solving customer queries and tickets in timely manner.
- Communicate with customer and internal team regarding problems reported and solved status in timely and effective manner.
- Log monitoring, event monitoring and resolving tickets in defined SLA.
- Apply updates and patches to keep the software up-to-date in line with organizational policies
- Provide support for installation and configuration.
- Monitor and identify areas of performance improvement
- Identify and write scripts for automating support tasks.
- Communicate effectively internally and with product support team to reproduce, resolve support cases and document them.
- Hands-On experience and skills in Linux operating system
- Knowledge of ELK stack or relevant technologies such as SolaR, Splunk etc.
- Good understanding of Indices Mapping , Index management such as archiving, reindexing, sharding etc.
- Good understanding of Analytical data structure and experience in deployment of same in the form of Reports and Dashboards
- Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS technology is desirable
- Python/Node.js or relevant data processing programming experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Designing and Developing data pipeline using ETL tool such as Elastic Stack.
- Knowledge of real-time data collection with various data sources.
- Experience in deploying scalable Elastic cluster is desirable
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 -4 years of experience in technical support role.
- At least 2+ years experience working across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Experience in trouble shooting, maintaining and supporting production setup
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Ability to interact effectively with customers for problem resolution.
- Sense of urgency and ownership to get problems solved in timely manner
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work on multiple tickets/ support cases effectively and to be able to manage the time critical tasks.
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs
Package: upto 8 LPA
We are looking for a self motivated and passionate individual, with strong desire to learn and ability to lead. This position is for a Flight Test Engineer, with exposure to building and flying sUAS (RC Multirotors and Fixed wings). See the detailed job description below.
• Plan and execute flight test plans for new software features, electronics, sensors, and payloads.
• Perform hands-on mechanical and electrical integration of new hardware components on the internal fleet of test vehicles for R&D and testing.
• Troubleshoot and debug any components of a drone in the office or in the field. Maintenance of vehicles – keep the fleet ready for flight tests.
• Participate in defining and validating customer workflows and enhancing User experience.
• Coordinate cross-team efforts among FlytBase engineers to resolve issues identified during flight tests.
• Drive collaboration with FlytBase Developer team, Business Development team and Customer Support team to incorporate customer feedback and feature requests into FlytBase’s product development cycle.
• Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone applications, as well as, improvements in existing applications
• Experience in flight testing and operating/piloting small UAS and/or RC aircraft (both fixed-wing and multirotor systems).
• Experience in using flight-planning and ground control station software.
•Familiarity with UAV platforms, like, Pixhawk, DJI, Ardupilot and PX4.
•Experience in integrating, operating, and tuning autopilots on a variety of unmanned vehicles.
•Basic knowledge of electrical test equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope) and UAS sensors.
•Ability to work hands-on with electro-mechanical systems including assembly, disassembly, testing, troubleshooting.
•Good verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have
• RF communications fundamentals.
• Passionate about aerial robots i.e. drones.
• Programming languages and scripting for engineering use (C++, C, MATLAB, Python).
As per industry standards.
+ Fast-paced Startup culture
+ Hacker mode environment
+ Great team
+ Flexible work hours
+ Informal dress code
+ Free snacks
- Identity Access Management (IAM)/SailPoint IIQ Implementation and Governance
- Java development
- Role -Base Access Control (RBAC)
- Custom / OOTB connector development experience
- Integration experience with JDBC, Active Directory, ServiceNow, Mainframe ACF2