jBPM Jobs in Mumbai
a global provider of Business Process Management company
Should have working experience between 3-6 years in Java development. Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object oriented concepts, experience of working on Spring boot application, should have worked on hibernate ORMS and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts. Optional skills include knowledge of angular framework and postgreSQL database
Good to have knowledge of jBPM open source workflow.
Minimum 4-8 years of experience in design and development J2EE based applications, database design (conceptual/ logical/ physical) and writing PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures in PostgreSQL
- Preferred to have good knowledge and hands on experience on jBPM workflow platform. Experience in DROOLS rule engine will be an added advantage
- Expertise on Angular JS, Springboot, Hibernate, JQuery frameworks
- Hands on experience in building reports using Business Intelligence and Reporting Platform (BIRT)
- Knowledge around JBOSS (WildFly), Tomcat and other application servers
- Knowledge around source code repository Tortoise SVN
- Experience in building Multitenant products
- Conceptual knowledge around Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development using Jenkins
- Good analytical and logical thinking, prioritizing and organizing
- Team player with positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analyse SRS to understand and estimate the requirements
- Analyse change requests and estimate the requirements
- Design, development, unit testing and deployment using jBPM platform and other underlying tools and frameworks mentioned above
- Database design, writing simple or complex PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures/ Functions/ Triggers etc. using PostgreSQL database
- Analyse L2 support issues, identify and implement the workaround/ permanent solutions within stimulated SLA
- Preparation of release document for new projects, change requests and bug fixes
- Create and leverage technical knowledge repository
Experience- 3.5 to 6 Yrs
Location- Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore
Notice Period- Immediate to 15 days
Global business process management company
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in design, development and deployment of JAVA/J2EE based application, writing PL/SQL queries/store procedures.
- Strong hands on experience in design , development and deployment of J2EE based application
- database design , PL/SQL complex queries and Store procedures
- Proficient in handling and writing complex PL/SQL queries and Stored procedures
- preferable work experience on JBOSS as an application server or any other J2EE application server
- Should have sound knowledge in product customisation , implementation and maintenance aspects
- Foresighted & good judgement in problem solving.
- Capable of paying attention to detail.
- Good analytical and logical thinking.
- Prioritizing and organizing
- Team Player with positive attitude.
- Process knowledge/Technical expertise
- Good Written and Verbal communication Skills
Job Title -Senior Java Developers
Job Description - Backend Engineer - Lead (Java)
Mumbai, India | Engineering Team | Full-time
Are you passionate enough to be a crucial part of a highly analytical and scalable user engagement platform?
Are you ready learn new technologies and willing to step out of your comfort zone to explore and learn new skills?
If so, this is an opportunity for you to join a high-functioning team and make your mark on our organisation!
The Impact you will create:
- Build campaign generation services which can send app notifications at a speed of 10 million a minute
- Dashboards to show Real time key performance indicators to clients
- Develop complex user segmentation engines which creates segments on Terabytes of data within few seconds
- Building highly available & horizontally scalable platform services for ever growing data
- Use cloud based services like AWS Lambda for blazing fast throughput & auto scalability
- Work on complex analytics on terabytes of data like building Cohorts, Funnels, User path analysis, Recency Frequency & Monetary analysis at blazing speed
- You will build backend services and APIs to create scalable engineering systems.
- As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
- You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Collaborating various highly-functional teams in the company to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Identify and improvise areas of improvement through data insights and research.
What we look for?
- 5-9 years of experience in backend development and must have worked on Java/shell/Perl/python scripting.
- Solid understanding of engineering best practices, continuous integration, and incremental delivery.
- Strong analytical skills, debugging and troubleshooting skills, product line analysis.
- Follower of agile methodology (Sprint planning, working on JIRA, retrospective etc).
- Proficiency in usage of tools like Docker, Maven, Jenkins and knowledge on frameworks in Java like spring, spring boot, hibernate, JPA.
- Ability to design application modules using various concepts like object oriented, multi-threading, synchronization, caching, fault tolerance, sockets, various IPCs, database interfaces etc.
- Hands on experience on Redis, MySQL and streaming technologies like Kafka producer consumers and NoSQL databases like mongo dB/Cassandra.
- Knowledge about versioning like Git and deployment processes like CICD.
What’s in it for you?
- Immense growth, continuous learning and deliver the best to the top-notch brands
- Work with some of the most innovative brains
- Opportunity to explore your entrepreneurial mind-set
- Open culture where your creative bug gets activated.
If this sounds like a company you would like to be a part of, and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success!
So let’s converse! Our inquisitive nature is all keen to know more about you.
JAVA, MONGO, Redis, Cassandra, Kafka, rabbitMQ
at Truemeds India
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratising medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medicine bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have hands-on knowledge of JAVA and OOPs concepts
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes etc.
- Knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables etc.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
- Mumbai - Head Office
- Bangalore - Development Center
- Pune - Development Center
We understand the importance of time and hence we conduct only 1 round of interview with the below schedule,
- Introduction & Professional experience overview (5 mins)
- Data structure questions (5 mins)
- Collections questions (5 mins)
- Microservice level architecture questions (5 mins)
- MySQL queries, joins & views questions (5 mins)
- Live coding round - you will be invited to coderpad.io and shared 2 questions to implement standard OOPs concepts (30 mins)
- Questions (5 mins)
at IRIS BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
MCA or B.E/B.Tech
Core Skill Sets:
1) Core Programming Language: JAVA 8
o Good command on basics/core.
o Sound knowledge of OOPS concept.
o Practical implementation using Collections.
o Problem solving skills using Collections/Java Beans/OOPS concept.
Web Programming Language: J2EE
o Knowledge of MVC architecture.
o Able to design a basic web-application using MVC architecture including database usage.
2) Database: Preferably Oracle/MySql
o Able to write sql queries.
o Knowledge of sql joins.
o Knowledge of some basic sql functions.
o Basic idea of stored procedures.
Additional Skill Sets:
o Knowledge of reading/writing XML/JSON/CSV documents.
o Knowledge of writing web-service (REST Full).
o Struts 2/Spring.
o Hibernate (using Spring JPA would be preferable).
3) Web/Application Server: Apache/Tomcat/JBoss/Weblogic/Websphere
o Basic experience of working/deployment on J2EE servers.
4) OS Platform: Windows/Linux.
5) Development Tool: Eclipse.
Purpose of the Position:
The employee would be responsible to build core and web-based applications having technical
implementation of XBRL/SDMX concept.
The employee would be responsible to write sql/procedures for the core/web-based application.
The employee would get a deep exposure on working with very good volume of data having such
database architecture capable of handling the same.
The employee would be responsible to build various web-services to be used by language
The employee would be very much responsible to work on standard technology in various parts
of the project.
IRIS Business Services Limited is one of the first providers of full professional XBRL products and solutions to organizations globally. The company headquartered in Mumbai, India with international offices in United States, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the UAE.
IRIS is a direct member of XBRL International and XBRL US. The Company has over eighteen years of proven expertise in the financial information management space, providing customized technology solutions for data and content management, for the dissemination of information to investors and stock exchanges, and for effective content management to institutional clients.
Over the last seven years, IRIS has been very closely involved in the XBRL space, in taxonomy creation, software solutions and in the conversion of structured and unstructured data into XBRL for SEC filing in the US. IRIS has multidisciplinary skills in XBRL as well as in technology. Taxonomy experts, software engineers, business analysts and accountants come together to provide a complete range of products and services across the XBRL supply chain.
For more information, please visit http://www.irisbusiness.com
- Use your skills in OOP, OOAD, and testing to design and develop robust and scalable software.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on writing production-quality code and tests.
- Maintain minimal yet essential engineering documentation to complement the product.
- Collaborate with engineers and product teams as part of Agile delivery.
- Participate in code reviews and release cycles with an ownership attitude.
- Strong at problem-solving using Java 8 and above.
- General understanding of SDLC using agile methodologies iterative development.
- Hands-on knowledge of using Spring Boot or Quarkus for building Microservices or API driven solutions.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience in using any RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Understanding or exposure to Cloud-Native development using AWS is an added advantage.
Postgress developer cum database architect
5-7 years experience
Knowledge and experience, specifically PostGre
- Query Optimization / Optimization strategies (in PostGre)
- AWS - RDS Relational Databse Service
- Optional: AWS – RDS API / PostGre API
Company operates in over 25 countries across six continents
Company operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
It believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
SleepyCat is India's First Mattress-In-A-Box brand! We deliver luxury mattresses, at a fraction of the usual cost, straight from our factory to your doorstep in an easy-to-carry package.
In sleepycat we constantly thrive to make our products and customer experience better using technology.
We are currently looking out for a Ruby on Rails developer who is motivated to learn and work on challenging projects. You should have a product mindset with great technical skills. In sleepycat we promote new and fresh ideas which can directly or indirectly help customer experience and sales. Sleepycat provides to you platform to bring your thoughts into action and implement them.
Technical skills required: Ruby on Rails
You should be willing to work as a full stack going forward.
Personal and Domain Growth Initiatives
1. In SleepyCat we promote career growth. Once you are settled and have completely owned the system you are hired for, you have the freedom to pick some other technologies inside SC. You will be given time to learn and contribute. Right now we have Web Development (PHP/JS), ReactJS and Ruby on Rails. So you have the freedom to utilize 30% of your time on any of these languages if you wish to and remaining 70% on your primary domain.
2. We also promote self-growth. You can utilize 10% of your time to learn any skill you want and we will help you with that. It is not restricted to the tech domain, could be anything from marketing to sales to personality development.
Interview Process Details
Technical Round 1: Development Knowledge Round
We will test your skills in 3 domains
- understanding an existing written code and ability to make changes
- coding a logical question to test basic coding skills
- ability to think of test cases to write a full proof code
Technical Round 2: Coding Round
45 minutes coding round where you will be required to code live sharing your screen. On the spot problem will be given.
Work Culture: 6 days(All Saturday half day)
Office Location: 91Springboard, Kalina, Mumbai
Employee Strength: 40+ Employees
Funding: $1.6 Million
Read about Sleepycat and funding on Crunchbase: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/sleepycat
Learn what employees say about SleepyCat on Glassdoor: https://tinyurl.com/r9oqfkl
Checkout what people say about SleepyCat products on Google: https://tinyurl.com/rco3nqr
Talk about the role we are offering for Mulesoft and how we are considering trainable resources who are keen to learn and work on new technologies
We are looking for 1-8 years of experience in technical skills like Java, python etc and who will be willing to learn and move to mulesoft and related technologies
Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment
Basic knowledge about mulesoft
Assist in translating business objectives into technical solutions through the use of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting MuleSoft based flows and integrations
Apply integration design patterns such as message routing, content enrichment, batch processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms to deliver required functionality
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
Learning and Certification
Best in Industry Salary
Health & Wellness Benefits
Employee Rewards Program
Retirement & Savings
Maternity & Paternity Leave