We are looking to hire an experienced developer to join our dynamic team. As a developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
Experience: 3 years and more
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angular/react best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an angular/ reactjs / frontend developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
· 4 – 5 years of experience in Front end development
· 2 years of experience using React and Redux
· 3 years of experience in using HTML, CSS
· 1 year of experience in any of the Headless CMS such as Ghost or Strapi or Cockpit.
· 2+ years of experience using Material UI and JSS.
4yrs TO 6yrs of EXPERIENCE
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
● Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
● Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
● Identifying web-based user interactions.
● Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react
● Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
● Documenting application changes and developing updates.
● Have 3+ years of experience in react js or comparable relevant background.
● Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
● Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, and data structure libraries.
● Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps, and performance testing frameworks like Mocha, Node + NPM.
● Good understanding of Git, Zeplin, JIRA, etc.
● Competence to translate business needs into technical requirements.
● Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions.
● Good time management, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
● Capability to write crisp and clear code based on guidelines and best practices.
● Willingness to learn modern-day tools and processes.
● Good problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
● Creativity and accountability.
Interested candidates can revert back with their updated resumes.
ITLH is an Ed-Tech organization backed by an IT company- Centillion based in India and Singapore. ITLH aims at bridging the gap between knowledge and opportunities by helping students build their skill sets via practical learning on live projects and classroom training. For the last 5 years we have enrolled 4000 students for the programme and have been successfully placed in several MNC's.
How will we help you grow?
By joining ITLH, you will be part of an ever-growing organization that is redefining learning and helping young students to be industry ready.
We believe in a healthy and growing working culture that you would love to be a part of.
Join us if you feel you have the required skills and desire to be a part of our team and create an impact and reach new heights globally.
- Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
- Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
- Leverage the inbuilt React toolkit for creating frontend features
- Monitor interaction of users and convert them into insightful information
- Enhance application performance with constant monitoring
- Good understanding of CSS libraries, GIT, Sigma, Adobe XD etc.
- Constant interaction with other developer teams and design teams to discuss UI ideas.
- Complete understanding of ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc.
- Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries.
- Willingness to learn modern-day tools and processes.
- Good problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
- Creativity and accountability.
experience working in React with Redux Framework
§ Experienced in responsive Frontend web application development, with a strong
analytical mind and an ethical approach to development
and Webpack for building products across multiple screen resolutions and
§ Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues and demonstrate design and
user interface/user experience skills
§ Excellent time management, multi-tasking and communication skills
§ Should have experience working with RESTful APIs
§ Strong CS fundamentals: Data structures, Algorithms, Distributed systems and
§ You ship fast. Speed is in your blood. Except when you are driving in Bangalore
- Develop web-based application for analytics using Angular
- Integrate and extend Python REST APIs and create visually stunning UI experiences for analysts and users.
- Create flexible dashboards and reports (using plotly, d3, etc) and leverage open source technology to create various components.
- Create a flexible UI for data analytics and big data usecases which can be used by Large Tier banks as well as smallscale agile startups
- Write unit tests and functional tests for the component using tools like Jasmine, Karma, Cypress, etc.
- Follow software development practices with continuous testing, development and integration (CD/CI)
- Write and maintain technical design documents and new-feature documents
- Collaborate closely with developers, engineers, testers, and product managers
- Participate in peer-based code reviews and design reviews
- Follow agile methodology and encourage collaboration with tools such as GIT, Confluence and Slack applications
- Undergraduate degree or above in computer science preferred
- Knows SPA and frontend technologies well
- Experience with styling (CSS / SCSS / others) frameworks like bootstrap, material, foundation, tailwind, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge on visualization frameworks like D3, plotly, highcharts, chart.js, etc. to make customizable dashboards.
- Has used testing libraries like karma, jest, jasmine, cypress, selenium, etc.
- Familiar with with frontend processes like State management (Redux), Reactive programming (rxjs), Authentication methods (JWT, SAML) etc.
- Basic knowledge about APIs (flask, django, nodejs) and worked on deploying web applications (nginx or apache or cloud technologies like AWS, GCP, docker, etc.) will be beneficial.
We are looking for a React.js Developer to join our team! If you are interested in creating the best user experience and UI, you will love this job!
- Plan, develop and implement user interface strategy
- Work with designers and developers to develop modern, intuitive user interfaces for our web properties
- Work on design, look, and feel of our web properties
- Continuously improve the user experience
- Research user preferences
- Research new technologies and best practices
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
- Improve JS and CSS quality by conducting code analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- 1+ year of experience with ReactJS, Next.js
- 1+ years of experience with SASS/LESS
- 1+ years of experience with TypeScript
- 1 years of experience with node
- 1 years of experience with HTML
- 1 years of experience with CSS
- 1 years of experience with DOM
- 1 years of experience with AJAX, AXIOS, etc
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science
Type: Full time
Experience: 1-5 years
Developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as
Flux or Redux).
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Experience in developing modern web applications using React and Redux.
- Good understanding of Database schema, design, optimization, scalability.
- Great communication skills, strong work ethic.
- Ownership of the product from start to finish.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience with AWS
- Expert level understanding of the HTML DOM and underlying event model
- Prior Open source contributions
- Experience building responsive design.
Job Location- Pune
Experience – 4 to 7 Years
Notice Period - Immediate preferred
The Ideal Candidate-
This position is for UI Developers with hands-on experience in leading-edge technologies, looking to mark a niche in the software Industry
- Strong Command on Angular JS and React JS
- Strong Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Highly Preferred, experience in D3, Canvas API
If you are interested in an exciting role with learning and rewards, do apply.
Experience need : 2-4 Years
Hiring Mode : Permanent
Notice period : Immediate /30 Days
- Thorough understanding of Angular 2 and above, and its core principles
- Should have excellent front-end UI development skills.
- Should be proficient in HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high-quality code
- Experience with web-pack
- Should have experience on working within an Agile environment and with Continuous Delivery practices.
- Should be good at communicating and have a passion for working hand in hand with designers.
- Proficient understanding of Git and related services like GitHub, BitBucket etc.