We are looking to hire an experienced developer to join our dynamic team. As a developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
Experience: 3 years and more
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angular/react best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an angular/ reactjs / frontend developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Development of a Single Page Application (SPA) and it's components in Typescript: deployed and optimized for progressive mobile and browsers using Angular 2 and Ionic 2 frameworks.
- Creating custom, general use modules and smart components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular framework.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in Typescript and using responsive HTML and CSS.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Should have experience with CSS 3, SCSS, Java script and HTML5.
- Full-time knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience. Or 2 Year or more experience with other industry-leading frameworks like React.
- Minimum 1-year experience in working and extending one of the CSS or UI frameworks like Ng-lightening, Angular-material
- Min. 4 to 5 years of experience and expertise in front end development of web apps and at least 3 years of hands-on experience in ReactJS
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Ability to architect, design, and implement features in coordination with the backend teams.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers.
model - Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git) and CICD
Please find the JD below for the role of Frontend SDE-2 of Innovaccer :-
We at Innovaccer are looking for Software Development Engineer-2 (Frontend) to build the most amazing product experience. You’ll get to work with other engineers to build a delightful feature experience to understand and solve our customer’s pain points.
A Day in the Life
- Innovate and contribute to a Monitoring UI.
- Collaborate with other development teams, quality engineering team, and documentation teams to execute product deliverables.
What You Need
- 3-6 years of experience with a start-up mentality and a high willingness to learn
- Good experience into ReactJS or one modern MVC style JS Framework
- Deep understanding of the DOM and how the browser works
- Experience in building large scale pluggable UIs
- Good understanding of the constantly evolving world of front-end development
- Experience with seamless integration of front-end to back-end functionality
- Excellent understanding of UX/UI design principles
- A belief in progress over perfection.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
Please share these details too with your interest in the opportunity :-
Current CTC (Fixed + Variable) :-
Expected CTC :-
Notice Period :-
Total Experience :-
Preferred Location :-
Holding Offer :-
Offer Amount (Fixed + Variable) :-
Updated Resume :-
Is your Notice Period is negotiable :-
Are you leading a team right now :-
To whom you are reporting too :-
How big team you are leading right now :-
Are the all team mates are reporting to you directly :-
Are you involved in their appraisals, hiring and firings as well :-
Kindly acknowledge this email as your confirmation.
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles.
- Experience with popular ReactJS state management such as Redux or Flux
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6+)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs consumption
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GitLab, Bitbucket
- Must be passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Self-starter with the ability to cope with sharp learning curves.
- Excellent teamwork skills,
- Good Communication skill
Good to have:
- Familiarity with NextJs framework.
- Experience with Unit Testing with Jest
- Modern front-end build pipelines and tools GitLab or Jenkins
- CI-CD Using GitLab or Jenkins
As a Frontend Developer (Next.js) you will be responsible for -
- Building the Complete UI/UX of our web application from scratch.
- Work closely with the Backend Engineer to integrate the algorithmic output from the backend REST APIs.
- Work closely with the product owners to create dynamic infographics with intuitive user controls.
- Work closely with our web Designer for bringing design to life.
- Participate in UAT, troubleshoot, bugs and application integration issues
- Create and maintain documentation related to the developed processes and applications
Qualification & Experience
- 2-3 years of demonstrable experience designing, building and working as a Next.js Developer for enterprise web application
- Ideally, this would include the following:
- Expert-level proficiency with Next.js and all its concepts
- Expert-level proficiency with ReactJS and all its concepts like Hooks and Redux
- Familiarity with Python, Django, and Django Rest Framework
- Understanding of REST concepts and interacting with REST APIs
- Deep understanding of a few UI concepts:
- Cross-browser compatibility and implementing the responsive web design
- Familiarity with common JS visualization libraries built using D3, Chart.js, Highcharts, etc.
- Understanding of Next.js coding Standards
- Experience working with UX designers and bringing design to life
- In addition, the ideal candidate would have great problem-solving skills and familiarity with code versioning tools such as Github
We are looking to hire an experienced AngularJS Developer having hands on experience with
.net technologies to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for creating a top-level
coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an
exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile
To ensure success as an AngularJS Developer, you should have extensive knowledge of
excellent project management skills. Ultimately, a top-class AngularJS Developer can design
and build a streamlined application to company specifications that perfectly meet the needs of
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end
Developing product analysis tasks.
Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest
Conducting performance test, Consulting with the design team.
Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
AngularJS Developer Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
Overall working experience between 3-5 years.
Hands-on experience with .NET framework 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, .net core, ASP.NET, MVC,
Entity Framework, JSON, Rest APIs, WCF C#.
Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
Excellent project management skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Please connect me on Linkedin Shrashti jain
Profound understanding of HTML, CSS, and browser capabilities to build beautiful, fast and snappy applications.
Comfortable with jest for writing unit and integration tests/puppeteer for e2e tests.
Curiosity to remain updated with the newest technologies and frameworks. Intuition for usability and UI design, with an ability to balance polish with the constraints of timing and scope.
Comfort with any of WebRTC/Backend Stack/React Native is a strong plus.
Most importantly, love coding and debugging gnarly problems!
Job Title : Software Engineer
Gogo has an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer role who enjoys crafting great user experience and will help us design and develop our next generation airline services platform. You will be part of the team that is building a globally deployed platform for our customers using some best-in-class software technologies.
The ideal candidate for this role will build and design the front-end user experience for the customer airline services platform. You will be a crucial working member of multi-disciplinary, highly skilled technical teams that design, develop, test, debug and document software, by providing high quality technical solutions and services that deliver business value and drive continuous improvement across the organisation.
Key responsibilities :
- Translate business requirements into technical details relevant to web application.
- Contribute in the design and implementation of UI changes across our product base.
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Develop modern web applications (progressive and responsive) in coordination with UI Team
- Collaborate closely with UX, Design, UI and web development teams to solve problems.
- Integrate front-end UI with backend services.
- Build responsive web pages with HTML5, CSS, JS/React for the customer facing corporate websites.
- Define UI frameworks and architecture for websites that follow industry best practices for development
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 5-8 Years’ experience in front end development
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- MUST have Hands-on experience in ReactJS and Redux delivered project on ReactJS and played key role.
- Great understanding of Web technologies like XML, XHTML
- Client Server-side scripting languages such as web services development using RESTful implementations.
- Familiarity with the Flux Design Pattern or one of the libraries
- Unit Testing with Mocha, Karma or Jest
- Hands on with BDD Experience
- Experience working with RESTFUL API (1-2 Years’ Experience)
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
Gogo is the inflight internet company. We bring flexibility and performance to airlines and passengers alike across every device, every flight, everywhere—all powered by our global inflight network. Gogo’s worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse group of technologists, marketers, strategists, and any other function you can think of- all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning.
We connect the aviation industry and its travellers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared for a dynamic ride with people who are passionate about what they’re building.
About the role of Software Developer – Frontend (UI)
The software developer position is uniquely tailored for experienced candidates in Front-end (UI) development and have their undergraduate degree from tier 1 T-Schools in India. In this role, you will work across several challenging intelligent automation projects from any of our practices – FSI, Consumer, Enterprise, or Supply Chain Operations. Most of our projects from our Intelligent Automation practice are embedded analytics implementations. You will get the opportunity to embed complex machine learning, and /or Artificial Intelligence models into applications that will be used by end users. You will be working on active development of these embedded analytics from scratch, and will be exposed to the end-to-end application lifecycle management.
What are we looking for?
We expect that our UI developers are world-class problem solvers, experts in their area of work, and also excellent communicators. We look for skills around several areas including:
• Should be able to convert the UI Screens from Figma /Sketch into reusable React components and screens.
• Should use best use of class naming conventions for stylesheets which are descriptive.
• Preferably usage of meta CSS languages like SaSS / Less. Designing responsive layouts should be your forte.
• Should be able to differentiate between UI states and local cache storage for API interaction.
• Understand the network latency and Re-Render latency for any React based Apps.
• Communicate any dependencies with the manager on a proactive basis.
• Should be able to participate in design discussions and estimates
• Preferable from early stage startups.
• Showcase of your work through a GitHub link or Stack-overflow profile
• Applicants who have worked solely as a small part of a very large project, or exclusively as part of maintenance projects may pass.
• We expect that our applicants to possess deep understanding of UI design concepts. As part of the interview process, you will be testing on these concepts. Applicants who just know lifecycle methods in React like Component DidUpdate etc. without any deeper understanding of it may also pass.
What will you do?
You will be an integral part of BRIDGEi2i cross-functional teams which help some of the largest and most agile organizations in the world solve their most challenging business problems. Therefore, you will get to work with many experts, our AI Labs data scientists, functional experts in Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, and Risk, Data Engineers, and App designers.
You will typically work in teams, playing an active role in all aspects of customer intimacy, and development. This includes understanding a business problem, working with our functional experts, data scientists, and User Experience engineers to formulate application designs that will enable our end users in their decision-making process. You will have opportunities to present your work back to clients, seek feedback and improve product quality. You will also help identify ways to contribute to the growth of the organization (develop points of view on software development, design trainings, contribute to talent acquisition, etc. – as needed).
How will you grow?
You will also have the opportunity to grow vertically (as an expert / architect in UI development), or horizontally to get a taste of other aspects of technology, project management, or even data science.
When you join BRIDGEi2i as a software developer, you are joining an organization that will challenge you and will invest in your development & career advancement through our SCALA (Skills, capabilities, leadership, and ascension) program. You will receive personalized training as part of
our SCALA program, as well as coaching and mentoring from colleagues, and managers. You have the freedom to discuss with your manager on your career aspirations, set goals to achieve them, and participate in one of the several trainings that are in place to enable you reach your goals. Additionally, you will also receive training on BRIDGEi2i owned assets and intellectual property. Most software engineers we hire start with specialized focus on their areas of expertise, but over time develop into well-rounded individuals who understand multiple facets of technology, as well as business.
More About BRIDGEi2i:
As one of the fastest growing companies in the data analytics space, we are solving some of the toughest challenges for enterprises around growth, customer experience, operations effectiveness and developing new business models. We do this through our unique and integrated Information – Insight – Impact approach, which has won accolades from Analysts and Customers. Our proprietary, pre developed AI Assets accelerate the path to value realization for our clients. We were the youngest firm to be recognized by Gartner and Forrester for how we deliver value to customers.
Headquartered in Bangalore, presence in US, Australia and The Netherlands, our teams bring deep expertise in Algorithms, Data Engineering, Application Development and Business Understanding that allow us to design, build and implement solutions that transform client businesses.
We are looking at individuals, with a passion for data, algorithms, technology and business - keen to shape their careers as experts in this industry.
You will be a part of an exciting, fast paced journey to build a global institution!