A product developer manages the process of developing a product or enhancing existing products in order to meet customer expectations effectively.
Please find hereunder the details of the requirement for your consideration:
Designation: Full Stack Developer - PHP
Company Website: http://www.petpooja.com ( Please go through the web link )
. Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions
. Design client-side and server-side architecture
. Build the front-end of applications
. Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
. Write effective APIs
. Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
. Create security and data protection settings
. Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
. Write technical documentation
. Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
. Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field
. Experience with Java, Spring, Restful API's
. Experience with Database development (MySQL, Postgres, etc)
. Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role (0-5 years)
. Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
. Experience with AWS or other cloud environments
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process to continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Petpooja is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About TagHive Inc.
TagHive Inc., incorporated on April 25, 2017, is a Samsung funded education technology company with headquarters in South Korea and an office in India. The company’s offerings include clicker-based classroom response systems and AI-powered self-assessment solutions. The company offers its solutions under the “Class Saathi” brand in India and under the “Class Key” brand elsewhere.
TagHive has 22 registered patents and trademarks and 10 others are pending. The company’s solutions are used in over 1000 schools (adding 2-3 schools daily) and over 300,000 students have downloaded the Class Saathi self-assessment solution.
About Class Saathi
Class Saathi is a clicker based smart classroom solution that makes formative assessment easy and fast.
Class Saathi is a combination of a clicker device for each student and a mobile application for teachers, parents and the administrators. After teaching a concept in a class, the teacher can ask a few questions using Class Saathi to gauge the understanding level of each and every student. The administrators and the parents can also see the learning data on their respective apps. Class Saathi app has over 25,000 questions on Maths & Science for students of Class 6 to Class 10 and is based on CBSE curriculum. Over 6 million questions have been solved on Class Saathi as of February 20, 2022.
Class Saathi is aligned with New Education Policy’s objectives of micro-learning and continuous assessments. “Data First” approach ensures greater accountability at all levels. Class Saathi is affordable and does not require schools to upgrade their infrastructure ("no internet" and "no electricity" are no more the limiting factors in making classrooms smart).
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for developing and implementing frontend and backend components for a seamless user experience. Through a combination of conceptualizing, designing and implementing, you will ensure that students using the Class Saathi platform have a rich learning experience.
- Conceptualize, develop and implement features on the Class Saathi platform
- Come up with unique ideas for features and functionality, and put them into practice
- Translate wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize designs for maximum compatibility
- Document, monitor and evaluate implemented code
Requisite Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience working as a Full Stack Developer in a for-profit or non-profit organization
- Understanding of serverless architecture and NoSQL DB
- Excellent problem solving skills that let you map out requirements and design for it
- Ability to pick up and understand new technologies and frameworks easily
- A basic understanding of the Indian school education ecosystem
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Building reusable code libraries for future use.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
What you need to have:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer and familiarity with common stacks.
- Experience in Node.js, React, MongoDB, Micro service-based architecture, Domain Driven Development, AWS a must.
- Node.js, React, MongoDB, Micro service-based architecture, Domain Driven Development, AWS is a must
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/ UX design.
- Entrepreneurial with a founder mindset.
- Ambitious, willing to work hard and invest in building a great career.
- Candidates who care more about what they learn and the impact they make.
- Take ownership of all his/her tasks.
- Believe in work-life integration. passion > work-life balance.
- Proficiency in full-stack web application development (MEAN stack)
- Strong programming skills with experience in design, coding, and testing
- Proficiency with relational databases such as MySQL
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Sass, based on project requirements)
- Good experience with AJAX, REST, and JSON
- Experience with AWS cloud services will be an added advantage
- Understanding of Source Control tools for version control: GIT/SVN
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2 - 6 years of hands-on experience developing, implementing, and delivering web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications.
- Go the extra mile to identify customer needs and pain-points.
- Relentless focus on delivering high quality, bug-free code.
- Closely work with the SRE and DevOps team to set up microservices infrastructure.
- Maintaining and auditing code/design quality as per set guidelines and standards in assigned projects.
- Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in the team before sending updates to reporting authority/client.
- Participate in application design, code reviews and documentation.
- Experience in agile development process.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web
- Good understanding and experience of working on Vue.js/React.js.
- Prior experience building REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with Node.js/Golang/Java + Redis + Elasticsearch.
- Experience with AWS/GCP is a plus
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- A minimum of 1 year of experience is needed.
gingerCube Inc., based in Dallas, USA, provides a software platform to interface with hospitals, physician groups, resident programs, and billing services, improving revenue cycle and reducing time to bill by up to 85%. Our flagship product, maxRVU has been adopted by physician groups, hospitals and revenue cycle companies across the US. Over the past 6 years, we have developed a solid brand and continue to grow swiftly with top healthcare systems.
To meet rapid expansion, we are looking to hire a full-time Lead Engineer to join our growing team in Mumbai to build our products using Ruby on Rails. As our Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for creating innovative solutions to technical problems and deliver a top-notch user-experience to our enterprise customers. You must be highly motivated, lead by example and have a knack for designing optimized solutions.
You will report to the Director of Product Delivery and work at our office at a fun and open co-working space. Our startup-like environment means nothing holds you back from doing your best and chart your own growth path. You'll be able to see the impact of your work immediately, experience various aspects of the business, and hear from clients how your efforts benefit them directly.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and 4 to 6 years of experience in the field
- Familiarity with ruby gems and Github.
- Expertise of diverse technology stacks
- An understanding of sound database design principles and performance optimization
- Experience integrating with REST API’s
- Skilled with debugging tools, test harnesses, and performance tuning
- Expert with multi-tenant systems, secure coding practices, and authentication/authorization
- Expert in Ruby with a distinguished track record of solving challenging and complex problems efficiently
- Excellent knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Enable RoR web applications on Heroku with Postgres
- Ability to take ownership of work and respond to critical issues quickly and work with the team.
- Plus: Software security practices for patient records(HIPAA), PCI, etc. and exposure to the healthcare industry.
You will be responsible for overseeing full product life-cycle development as well as the R&D around creating various, unique, and bespoke solutions.
You should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of operations. You would also be working with various departments to coordinate and develop novel / unique digital solutions for bespoke in-house software.
• Exposure And/or Experience with AI + ML A Plus;
• Must Be Good At Logic Building And Solving Problems;
• Blockchain / ZTA / ZKP / DLT and/or Similar Experience Preferred;
• Micro-Service Architecture And Implementation Experience Preferred;
• Knowledge and Experience With Front-End / UX / UI Development (Angular / HTML / CSS are primary);
• Knowledge and Experience With Back-End / Server / Micro-Services / Varied Development (NodeJS / MongoDB / SQL / eclectic API’s are primary)
• Experience In Reviewing And Implementing Unique Solutions, from Architecture to Analytics;
• Python And Any Other Coding Language Knowledge For Automation And Building Tools;
- Working with the product team to develop new features focused on improving the user experience
- Improving existing features and working on streamlining client implementations through improved tools
- Improving our technical architecture and building out a continuous integration pipeline
- Modernizing our front-end in new frameworks
- Everything else - our team is small and you'll likely be involved in almost every tech-related thing going on
- 1+ years of experience building consumer-facing web apps
- You are interested in the full-stack opportunity and love building a feature from start to finish
- Self-starter with a deep interest in tech - we want someone who will come in with opinions, and shape our engineering practices and decisions for the better
- An eye for design - you'll have an important role in making the product look great
- Believe in our mission and love the idea of working in education to help students succeed
Technologies you'll work with:
- NodeJS, Sails.JS
- React.js, Redux, Redux-Saga
- Kubernetes, Postgres, ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Whatever else you decide - we're constantly re-evaluating our stack and tools
- Having prior experience with the technologies is a plus, but not mandatory for skilled candidates.
- Remote Option - You can work from any location of your choice
- Reimbursement of Home Office Setup
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly atmosphere
- Flexible paid vacation policy
The requirement is immediate and what we are looking for is as follows:
The candidate should:
- be well versed with both front & back end development. Just being versed with one wont do. Nope. Has to be both. Period.
- have had "project lead" experience & should be able to conceptualise a project from start to finish. Leaving it mid way just isn't our style...unless it's a boring conversation or a McAalo Tikki Burger...both suck equally!
- be able to think on their feet, think out of the box, push the envelope, look at the big picture, find the devil in the details, lead by example & most importantly, should be willing to go back to the drawing board. Here, thats all the office jargons we could put up here...rest needed censoring.
- have good communication skills. We don't need the best. As long as you can recite 'ba-ba black sheep' without a pause or two, it should do!
- be healthy, fit & willing to work some days from office and some days from home. To us, work life balance is very important & so is paying 50% office rent during the pandemic!
Coditation Systems was founded by a serial entrepreneur, and a team of young talented technologists, some of who have grown to spearhead the organization. With its inception in 2016, we became a boutique technology services and solutions firm specializing in Machine Learning & AI, Data Engineering, and Cloud. We have a team of ninja architects, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers having decades of collective experience of applying emerging technologies to build cutting edge software products.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
A Day in the Life
● Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
● Design client-side and server-side architecture
● Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
● Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
● Write effective APIs
● Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
● Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
● Create security and data protection settings
● Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
● Write technical documentation
● Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
What you will need
● Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
● Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
● Familiarity with common stacks
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Great attention to detail
● Organizational skills
● An analytical mind
● Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
We are a quickly growing, highly profitable B2B SAAS company set to break out; a few key team members are the ingredients we think we need to complete this potion. We are looking for rockstars for our engineering team who are passionate about building products that global customers love. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced, data-driven environment to design, build and roll-out products.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for full software lifecycle, system design and development of front-end & back-end systems components
- You’ll ensure your team delivers extraordinary output, and continuously seeks ways to make an outsized impact
- Writing high quality code, participating in code reviews, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope, and creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks
- When you code, you reflect and seek feedback on design choices and trade-offs you make
- Identify libraries and technologies worth experimentation
- Build innovative solutions from scratch and liaise with architects and engineers to build solutions
- As a senior member of the team, you’ll use both technical and relational skills to lead large-scale projects to completion
- Identify areas of improvement in our frameworks, tools, processes and strive to make them better
- Own and commit to all your work, and be accountable for your results
- You will be mentoring and teaching other team members
What skills do I need?
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- 3+ years of relevant hands-on software engineering experience doing design and development, including deployments to production environments.
- Proven experience of working on backend programming languages like PHP or Node.js or Python
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python or Shell Script is added advantage
- Excellent understanding of relational database structures, having knowledge of unstructured databases (NoSQL) will be an added advantage
- Expertise in object-oriented design, unit testing, integration testing, data structures, algorithms, scalable APIs, etc.
- Hands on experience of using caching techniques like Memcache, Redis, etc.
- Knowledge of working on cloud technologies. Working exposure of AWS services (EC2, RDS, S3, etc) is a bonus
- Ability to optimize and refactor other people's code as well as your own, manage projects from inception to execution,
- Demonstrated usage of different testing patterns, continuous integration processes, build deployment systems
- Work in a fast-paced environment and make pragmatic engineering decisions in a short amount of time
- Experience with Agile Development and Scrum methodologies