We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices. As an Angular 6/7/8 Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app.
AngularJS Developer duties and responsibilities:
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Ensuring high performance
AngularJS Developer requirements and qualifications:
- Up to 3 years Experience with Angular 6/7/8.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Hand on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Should be willing to run that extra mile for the role
- A positive approach with a go-getter attitude.
- Excellent team player
Good Analytical thinking
Understand client requirements
Good Know ledge of testing APIs for integration.
Experience in Redux and React
About the Company
A B2B SaaS platform that automates the day-to-day bookkeeping processes with a virtual live assistant built through conversational AI & ML. It’s the fastest-growing fintech product company backed by Silicon Valley investors. Cratoflow Inc. is based in Los Angeles, CA, USA with its wholly-owned subsidiary entity Cratoflow India Private Limited, with its office located at Perungudi, OMR, Chennai.
About the job
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. Location: Chennai.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI web applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Accurately translate user and business needs into the functional frontend.
- 2+ years of experience in a Frontend Development role using React.JS
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer or React Certification.
- Strong knowledge of React tools including React.Js. React Hooks, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, Flux, ES6/7, and functional Components.
- A comprehensive foundation with object-oriented and functional programming languages.
· Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in integrating RESTAPIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience in building scalable, reliable, and high-performance web applications.
- A passion for writing high-quality code and upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design.
- Experience integrating with third-party platforms is an added advantage.
- Experience in working on Micro animation/Interactions is an added advantage.
- Developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 7+ years' experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Familiarity with any ReactJS testing framework is plus
We are looking for a Front-End developer who is proficient with React Ecosystem. Your primary focus will be developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust, scalable, and easy to maintain. In addition, you will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving sophisticated and quality products is essential. Your duties will include: Developing software solutions to meet project requirements, Maintaining and refactoring existing code, and Fixing bugs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use to meet project requirements
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Develop new custom components Install and configure server environments for React deployments
• Maintain and update project dependencies as well as fix any conflicts
• Maintain the existing systems, including fixing bugs and updates
Requirements and qualifications:
• 3-5 years of experience in software development (explicitly code/test-code development within software project using the relevant programming languages and tools as well as relevant
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Knowledge of React and standard tools used in the broader React ecosystem, such as Node.js and NPM
• Experience with standard programming tools such as Redux, IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control software, and remote deployment tools.
• Understanding standard programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle.
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Experience with RESTful APIs and knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Experience with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
• Experience with standard front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Experience on cross-platform rendering issues between major browsers and platforms is a plus.
• Problem solver and an excellent coder with a deep understanding of JS ecosystem, interactive web application development, and performance optimization
• Experience in delivering sophisticated UI solutions must have expertise on enterprise web portals and helped operationalize it.
• Must have solid debugging and troubleshooting skills Experience with Responsive Web design is a plus o Experience with jQuery, Bootstrap is a plus.
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with code versioning tools
Looking for Angular developers with good experience in Angular (Version 2 and above) ,HTM5 and CSS3.The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying webpages, from layout to function and according to the design specifications. This position requires constant interaction with other team members like UX, UI & Service development team.
• Work with API Development Engineers to Understand the Scope of Integrations & use cases.
• Building Re usable components using Angular adhering to best coding practices. • Ensure Quality of deliverables adhering to coding standards and Best practices
• Following up with UX team for Reviews on UI components & Styling.
• Perform unit testing and identify, troubleshoot and solve code-related issues as needed.
Desired Skills & Competencies:
• Familiar with Responsive design using Bootstrap.
• Experience in Unit Testing – using Karma , Jasmine Frameworks.
• Exposure to SonarCube as code coverage tool
• Experience with front end tools like – Webpack, AngularCLI, NPM, Redux.
• Experience in integrating REST / SOAP Web services (API).
• Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts.
• Having very good debugging skills.
• Ability to develop reusable functions/components with optimized and no defect code.
• Ability to work independently and deliver quality work.
• Knowledge of Using Source Repositories like Git & Bitbucket.
Work Location: Panjim, Goa
Website: Screenroot – https://screenroot.com/
- Can use and modify Bootstrap templates
- Can directly take Photoshop files and create CMS-ready designs
- Strong knowledge of optimization to ensure load times for sites are minimal
- Understand Web standards and ensure responsive, cross-browser compatibility
- Knowledge of any one CMS—Wordpress, Drupal or Jhoomla
- Experience: 2 to 5 years
- Preferably based in and around Panjim only.
About ScreenRoot Technologies Lim
the following MVC Frameworks (Angular, Ember, React etc.)
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development,
● Understanding of common frontend design patterns for developing high performance,
user friendly and robust applications
● Understanding of layout aesthetics and appreciation for superior user experience
● Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management
● Experience in configuration management process using tools such as Git
● Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
● Ability to work under pressure and commitment to meet customer expectations.