iOS Testing Jobs in Pune
� Hands on Experience Mobile Application end to end, functional, & UI
� Testing on Android/IOS platform
� Design, write and execute detailed Test Cases across Android & IOS application.
� Contribute ideas to improve our QA processes and best practices based on your extensive experience
� Very good understanding of Mobile App Testing Processes and Concepts
� Minimum 2 years of experience in Automation testing for mobile native app using automation tools (e.g. Appium, Cucumber, Calabash, etc.)
� Work on Automation framework.
� Identifying Test Scenarios, edge cases and suggesting improvements
� Excellent written and verbal communication skills
� Experience working in agile methodology
� What You Need:
� Experience using defect management tool.
� Good in OOPS concepts.
skills:Automation Testing,Selenium,Cucumber,CI/CD , Agile.
- Role Overview
- Highly-skilled test automation engineer to design automation tests. Test automation engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems.
- Key Knowledge
- 2+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer or QA Engineer/Tester.
- Expertise in test automation toolkits such as Selenium, Cucumber (or others).
- Experience in CI/CD Model.
- Understanding of testing protocols.
- Familiarity with the software development process.
- Works in an agile setting.
- Previous experience in software development.
We are shaping the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses,institutions, and households. It has a rapidly expanding digital audience with over 800 million mobile connections and over 200 million internet users. We have created an integrated business strategy offering a unique combination of telecom, high speed data,
digital commerce, media and payment services. We have a three-pronged focus on broadband networks,affordable smartphones and the availability of rich content and applications.
We focuse on designing, developing and running end to end Digital Ecosystems in various business domains. Hugely popular products and services have built under the umbrella.
Building such world-class products, operating at such staggering scale, requires top-notch product engineering along with top-notch quality engineering. With fast moving development cycles (product releases happening on a weekly basis), the need for automated QA tools and techniques is a necessity.
You will join a team that specializes in test automation and will bring their expertise to multiple projects and teams within our Platforms.
We are actively seeking SDETs/Sr SDETs, who are curious, motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about helping build quality products.
We think you could be a good fit if:
o You have a “"testing mindset” (similar to “engineering mindset", but subtly and importantly different). For example, you can think about bottlenecks, edge-cases, and failure-conditions of a given design/solution/system.
o You have working knowledge of at least one programming language- Java preferred, while others are also acceptable
o You have working knowledge and understanding of different types of APIs (eg. HTTP, JSON, REST, XML, SOAP, sync/async, etc.)
o You have working knowledge of either API test automation and UI test automation:
o API test automation: Hands on experience with API test automation tools, like Postman, REST-assured, etc.
o UI test Automation: Hands on experience with UI test automation tools, like Selenium WebDriver, Appium, etc.
o You have experience in building custom automated testing frameworks (as opposed to writing single test-cases)
o You enjoy working in a fast-paced learning environment with an aptitude for solving complex problems.
What you can expect in this role:
• Constantly learn new tools and techniques, primarily in the test automation space
• Apply test automation expertise to help different digital platforms within Jio in achieving faster testing cycles, that ultimately result in faster product releases
• Build and maintain custom automated testing frameworks for multiple application platforms and devices, like mobile apps (Android and iOS), web apps, desktop apps, or proprietary set-topbox apps.
• Brainstorm to come-up with automation testing strategies and test-data management for testing complex systems with multiple moving parts. For example, what should be unit-tested, what should be integration-tested, what can be tested in parallel, what must be tested sequentially, and so, on (ref: “testing pyramid”)
• Setup and maintain CI test scripts
• Create and manage test reports
• Provide detailed and effective bug reports
• Working along with product development teams to help reproduce and debug hard-to-replicate issues
• Mentor and help in on-boarding other team-members
B.Tech/B.E./PG in any Specialization
1-7 years with minimum 6 months experience in API test automation and UI test automation.
Skill Tags :
API Test Automation * Karate * RESTAssured * Framework designing * Test Data
Management * Running locally & in CI *Logging* System Test Automation
using Selenium WebDriver *Java *Test Strateg
Roles and responsibilities:
• From understanding the causes that the nonprofit work for to collaborating with the
corporate team to provide suitable fundraising solution - you will be involved in the
entire process of driving fundraising for the nonprofits.
• Will work closely with non-profits and documents related to onboarding, will carry
out initial level of due diligence
• Support in preparing campaigns and project proposals
• Establish and manage relationship with our partners
• Planning and prioritizing activities and complete the threads
• Ensuring completion of tasks under the stipulated time frame
• Providing up to date information to the stakeholders as and when required
Skills and Background:
• Graduate from a reputed university – Post graduation will be an advantage
• Should have 3 - 5 years of experience in coordinating and managing end to end
• Thorough understanding of nonprofits and fundraising cycle
- Understanding complex backend code (spread across several microservices written as a combination of Node, PHP, MySQL and MongoDB)
- Building automated test suites (main focus on functional and integration tests) for the entire stack of microservices and integrating into the CI / CD pipeline.
- Maintaining a keen eye towards performance, security and scalability.
- Ensuring stellar product quality and operating with full ownership of release readiness across multiple products, including consistently increasing automation coverage.
- Analyzing and decomposing a software system and designing a complete system test strategy.
- Continuously streamlining and improving the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective, agile, and coordinated.
- Maintaining familiarity with QA tools and frameworks for automation (e.g. Mocha, Istanbul) and for Load and Performance testing (e.g. JMeter).
- Analyzing testing results to enhance test plans and scenarios (including metrics and benchmarks to gauge improvement)
- Ensuring Pro-active investigation / verification of production defects and continuous improvement of regression tests.
- Driving the team towards higher release velocity while keeping a high bar on product quality.
- Guiding the team by implementing best practices for logging, advanced monitoring, alerting and other necessary optimizations.
What you need to have:
- Engineer with a passion for Automation Testing having a minimum of 1 year experience with advanced Automation Testing.
- Should be able to write test cases and automate the testing process across PHP and JS stack.
- Should have a keen eye to details for anticipating corner cases, bugs and continuously improve automation coverage without any expectation of guidance / supervision.
- Have the knack and motivation for quickly understanding complex backend code
- Good Knowledge and understanding of Provisioning (Terraform), CI / CD (Jenkins), NodeJS Profiling, Orchestration Tools (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Hands-on experience strongly preferred with Shell Scripting, various CI-CD industry standard tools, Docker, NGINX, Helm, Kubernetes.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts for a web application (Angular) using test automation guidelines.
- Performance, Security, Penetration, Vulnerability testing.
- Build tools and frameworks to aid continuous delivery, deployment, and debugging.
- Supporting the development team and software engineers during the development and testing phase.
- Prepare defect reports and report test progress.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience with Regression, Smoke testing, API, and Backend testing.
- Experience with non-functional testing, performance, vulnerability testing.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing and executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs, etc).
- A team player, fast learner with good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Seeking Automation Test Lead for a very old client, please share updated resume if interested.
CTC: Best for the right candidate
Location: Noida ,Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mysore, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Pune, Chennai, Jaipur.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible to write and execute exploratory and automated tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
• Should be able to work as individual contribute in development & testing capacity
• Must be able to guide the junior team members
• Must be client facing.
• Different types of Framework Development, Testing Life Cycle Expertise, Bug life cycle tracking, CI/CD Experience.
• Automation hands experience in at least 2 or 3 popular tools, Hands on experience in Windows Automation and Web applications Automation
• Working experience in RPA tools like UI Path
• Hands on experience in Test Management tools,
• Desirable to have Mobile Application Testing.
• Desirable to have exposure working on BDD, TDD concepts, Page object model concepts, Web debugging tools, general programming lanuguages like C++, Java, VB, VB.net, SQL Developer, IDE etc.
• Working exposure to Performance tools like JMeter, Apploader etc is a Plus
• Preferred - ISTQB, Selenium, UFT Certified Professional, Agile methodology
Please refer for Other Openings:
- Automation Test Lead – Mid Size
- Pega Developers, BA & Lead System Architects - MNC
- JAVA Developers - MNC
WEN | Creating Opportunities
Mobile: nine nine five eight four- three eight eight five eight
Position: QE Automation Engineer / SDET
Job Location: Pune (Work From Home) Till Pandemic.
Salary: As per Company Standard
Experience: 8 plus Years of Software Engineer Testing , 2 plus years of hands-on experience using Selenium and Cucumber.
Skills needed for Automation SDETs are :
Excellent communication skills
Must have knowledge of –
Selenium with standard Maven, TestNG/JUnit
Cucumber / BDD (Karate will also do)
Rest Assured (including Postman)
GitHub / Sourcetree / GitLab
Good to have skills are –
Shell / Groovy script
Any Cloud experience
Skills we can train on as per need –
Skills needed for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are -
Must have –
Java / Python scripting
Shell / Groovy
Jenkins / Bamboo and related devops areas
Good to have skills are –
GCP Intermediate skills
EARLY JOINING CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFFERED. SAY WITHIN 2 OR 3 WEEKS.
Our job is one of empowerment. Specifically, empowering our clients to improve their business through advances in technology and data. As the ad tech ecosystem continues to become more complex, we are counted on to provide expertise on digital marketing technologies, incorporate strategy and manage tracking of all digital marketing efforts. But as our client roster continues to grow, we’re going to need more help.
- Automated testing of complex SPA Web application (brand-new software products based on unified platform, new features, bug verification), requirement testing, analysis and clarification (direct communication with product owner),
- Communication with different cross-functional teams
- Following automation testing standards set in the team
- Help to build fully automated testing pipeline
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in automation testing
- Testing web-applications (UI and API), including SPA
- Black box testing (boundary values, equivalence partitioning)
- UI/UX Testing
- C# experience of 2+ years
- NUnit or similar
- Selenium WebDriver
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Desire to learn tools and techniques
- Confluence or similar
- Bug tracking system (Jira)
- Allure or similar
- Jira X-Ray or similar
- Performance testing experience
- Cross-browser testing experience
- Security testing experience
- Clever personality
- Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous