Who are we :
We are an early-stage Fintech Startup - working on exciting Fintech Products for some of the Top 5 Global Banks and building our own. If you are looking for a place where you can make a mark and not just be a cog in the wheel, Bakerstreet Fintech Pvt Ltd (Parent Company) might be the place for you. We have a flat, ownership-oriented culture, and deliver world-class quality. You will be working with a founding team that has delivered over 26 industry-leading product experiences and won the Webby awards for Digital Strategy. In short, a bleeding edge team.
As Cambridge Wealth, we are well established in the wealth and mutual fund distribution segment, having won awards from BSE as well as Mutual Fund houses. Our UHNI/HNI/NRI clients include renowned professionals from various industries.
What are we looking for a.k.a “The JD” :
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Content Analyst Trainee to assist the Content team by ensuring that the organisation's brand ideals and website are upheld for our brand, "Cambridge Wealth". You will assist in developing a strategic plan that ensures the ongoing success of our online presence & creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Our ideal candidate has demonstrable creative writing skills and has the pulse of current social media trends.
What will you be doing at "Cambridge Wealth" a.k.a “Your Responsibilities :
- Help develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Work with the Content team to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging written content. Edit, proofread and improve other writers’ posts
- Ideate and create engaging Infographics, podcasts, videos and other multimedia content for Social media.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency & Optimise content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Align with the editorial calendar and ensure content goals are met
What should our ideal candidate have a.k.a “Your Requirements”:
- In - office Availability. This will be an In-office role at our office in Pune.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong command over the English language.
- Proven work experience in Content(Financial/Wealth) marketing preferred..
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, WordPress, Canva and other illustrative tools.
- Working knowledge of audio and video editing
- Working Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics. Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing is a plus.
- Proactiveness and ability to take ownership of tasks and projects, strong operational expertise, time management skills and a growth mindset
Not sure whether you should apply? Here's a quick checklist to make things easier. You are someone who:
- Have worked(0-1.5 years preferably) or are looking to work specifically with an early-stage Fintech startup.
- You are ready to be a part of a Zero To One Journey which implies that you shall be involved in building fintech products and processes from the ground up.
- You are comfortable to work in an unstructured environment with a small team where you decide what your day looks like and take initiative to take up the right piece of work, own it and work with the founding team on it.
- You'd like a fair chance to work your way up to a founding team position which involves taking key business decisions and taking accountability for it.
- This is not an environment where someone will be checking up on you every few hours. It is up to you to schedule check-ins whenever you find the need to, else we assume you are progressing well with your tasks. You will be expected to find solutions to problems and suggest improvements
- You want complete ownership for your role & be able to drive it the way you think is right. You are looking to stick around for the long term and grow with the company.
- You are a self-starter and take ownership of deliverables to develop a consensus with the team on approach and methods and deliver to them.
Stipend : Rs 15k / month (PPO possibility at the end of 6 months basis performance evaluation)
Duration : 6 Months. Please note that this is an On-site/ Work from Office program at our headquarters in Pune..