Here is our story:https://yourstory.com/2018/08/medical-records-anytime-anywhere-kota-based-medcords-cloud-solution" target="_blank"> MedCords on Your story
MedCords is India's first digital healthcare platform designed for India and developing countries. We've created the most secure and intuitive healthcare ecosystem that will revolutionise how Indians perceive healthcare.
Essentially, through our strong tech, data science and ground-operational teams, we're creating the "Aadhar for Health" in India.
MedCords started with a vision of health management easier & healthcare affordable & accessible for all whether he has a smartphone or not.
2. MedCords in Top 30 Tech Startups of 2018: https://yourstory.com/2018/10/unveiling-tech30-2018-yourstorys-list-30-high-potential-tech-startups-india/" target="_blank">https://yourstory.com/
3. Our Investors:https://www.indianweb2.com/2018/08/23/waterbridge-infoedge-invests-in-kota-based-medcords-an-ai-enabled-healthcare-startup/" target="_blank">https://www.
Hiring Senior Graphic Designers & Visualizers for a full-time position at Thane (w), Ghodbunder
Candidate applying must have 3-4 years of working experience at any Digital Marketing Company or Advertising Agency. Candidates residing at Thane or Navi Mumbai shall be given first preference
Job role includes:
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery for Digital Marketing
- Generating fresh concepts
- Meeting Deadlines
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics
NOTE: This job opening is not for Junior Profiles
White.Inc is a house of digitally native brands (DNBs) that is creating Instagram-first DTC brands across verticals like Cookware, Houseplants, Drinkware, Apple Gear and Luggage. We believe that to lead a better life in today's ever-changing world, we need products that are constantly evolving and contribute to our busy lives. To bring to life such
category disrupting brands, we have partnered with the world’s leading product design company to create products that are crave-worthy and address the needs of a new generation of Indian consumers.
Started by people with a decade+ experience in the e-commerce and D2C sectors, the founders have developed 2000+ products across multiple categories and scaled global brands in India such as RhinoShield & PopSockets. Leveraging on their expertise in driving growth, product development, supply chain, technology and access to global markets, White Inc is poised to deliver products that inspire and excite our consumer base.
We are rapidly growing and looking for someone as excited as us to be a part of this growth journey. If you love start-ups, a fast-paced environment with lots of action and the opportunity to create India's new-gen disruptive brands, then click away and get set to propel your career to greater heights.
We are looking for a senior art director to concept and execute creative campaigns that blend storytelling and visual innovation.
As a Senior Art Director, you would be an integral part of the design team. You would be responsible for what all our online and offline advertising output looks like. This role requires much more than just a creative vision and artistic experience. To be successful in this role, you would need to possess strong leadership ability and work collaboratively across departments to strategize, manage, and execute your vision. Your focus will be on timelines, budgets and strategic resource planning, as well as the day-to-day operations of the department. You would need to be a leader, a creative mind and a project manager all in one. If this sounds like you, then go ahead and apply (portfolio to be included in the application)
▪ Work independently to develop design concepts and directions for marketing materials, campaigns and multiple projects. Create layouts, mockups and the like to illustrate design ideas to the rest of the team.
▪ Partner with copywriters to advance ideas, develop campaigns and deliver both a unique visual look and a strong “voice” to every execution
▪ Drive and enhance the visual look, tone and feel of all of the work produced. Help shape the visual expression of the various brands under the White Inc umbrella
▪ Execution and on-time delivery of high-quality creative materials for brands across luggage, drinkware, cookware, apple gear and houseplants sectors
▪ Work on designs to produce effective advertising campaigns ensuring that budgets are kept into consideration during the design process
▪ Commission specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects. Provide direction, as required, on photo and video shoots.
▪ Work across mediums such as offline advertising, social media and online marketing
▪ Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
▪ Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
▪ Strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to manage clients and vendors with finesse under a high-pressure environment
▪ Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
▪ Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
▪ Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
▪ Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team
▪ Lead and participate in brainstorming sessions to generate ideas
▪ Minimum 5-7 years at an Advertising agency or any design house
▪ Proven ability to concept and produce strategically–focused, multi-media content campaigns that produce results
▪ Experience with working on iOS / Apple operating system.
▪ Proficient at Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other design tools.
▪ Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
HIRING - VISUAL DESIGNERS
( For Beauty Market Place SublimeLife)
About the role:
We’re looking for a smart and creative visual designer who can help Sublime build a strong brand identity across social media, website and offline platforms. Designers at Sublime demonstrate a passion for great design and for expanding, evolving, defining, and documenting flexible design systems that achieve bar-raising quality and consistency for the brand at scale. The ideal candidate excels across a variety of styles, iterates quickly, and collaborates seamlessly with marketers, brand managers, leaders, and other designers.
Location - Bangalore
Role Type - Full-time
The charter for this role will include:
- Evolve, expand, and maintain the design direction of the Sublime and other verticals visual brands in partnership with Design leadership and others on the Brand Design team
- Lead break-through brand expressions, campaign systems, and industry-leading design
- Collaborate with designers, writers, marketers, and other cross-functional partners to serve a global audience.
- 2- 4 years of experience in visual design
- The technical know-how of software like Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator/ Indesign
- Must hold a degree in Design. (Alumni from Design Institute will have a bonus)
- Strong conceptualization and visualization skills.
- An excellent understanding of visual design disciplines (typography, composition, iconography, colour, layouts)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Drawing skills / Illustration will be a bonus
Note: Every candidate should have a design portfolio link/pdf which will be the 1st round of assessment even before the Work Ex Round.
Type: Full Time
About Numen (https://numenhealth.com/ ):
Numen Health is a Health-tech company with a goal to reimagine healthcare in India. Through an amalgamation of our healthcare team with the power of AI and the Internet of Things (IoT), we make healthcare easier and accessible through a data-based preemptive approach. Our mission is to facilitate change in the healthcare industry by moving from a reactive approach to a proactive one.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indians!
To shift the healthcare ecosystem from a ‘Sick-care' approach to a ‘Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based,
We offer preventive healthcare programs to individuals to improve their health. These plans are crafted in consultation with their treating doctor and a dedicated care team remotely monitors the progress in real-time. For doctors, Numen is a virtual facility to cater to all of their patient’s needs, remotely.
At Numen, you have the opportunity to make tangible changes to the existing healthcare systems in India making it preventive and affordable. By joining the Numen team, you get to be part of a young, dynamic team that is passionate about making a change and a fast-paced environment with multiple opportunities to learn and grow.
Job Description : - We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-useproducts for our Customers.
- UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements,
designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
- He/She will be collaborating to the VP/Product Manager and working closely with the developer
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product team
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
● Design graphic user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Knowledge of wireframe tools & collaboration tools
● Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
● Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
● Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
● Partner with PMs, engineers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a
product from conception until launch
● Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
Desired Skills and Requirements:
● 3+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
● Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
● Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
● Basic HTML5, CSS3, skills are a plus
● Pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
● Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
● A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Creating user-centric designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes and prototypes with tools such as Figma to showcase features
- Collaborating with developers in seeing designs through to implementation
- Incorporating customer feedback into design in order to enhance user experience
- And lastly, showcasing UX and visual design work with strong design sense and articulated story telling
- 2+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Portfolio of design projects
- Understanding of design software like Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- UX research skills - interviewing, observing, benchmarking, conducting surveys and understanding how to synthesize data to define actionable insights
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
Selected Candidates will be work on the following activities.
1. Promotion Ads
2. Icon Design
3. Product Design
4. Social Media Ads
5. Web Banners
6. Templates design
7. Packaging Design