Infographics Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Job Title - Tableau Dashboard Executive
- Reports Into - Lead Reporting Analyst
- Location - Hybrid/ India
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As a Tableau Dashboard Executive you will be creating great looking dashboards using our excellent visualisation tool Tableau, you’ll have the ability to query and collect data. You’ll also have the freedom to create your own dashboards, metrics and show off your ideas.
Your Team Mates
The Reporting Team is a key part of Kwalee, developing intricate dashboards to represent the performance of our games. We are a small team that works with all corners of the company, working with financial, marketing and game data.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Being the creative mindset for the Reporting department
- Writing your own SQL queries to collect data from our databases
- Taking other team members query results and visualising them
- Managing the content and visual aspect of the TVs in our offices across the world
- Creating stunning visualisations of the data from the Kwalee family
Your Hard Skills
- Having used Tableau
- The desire to transform boring data sets into something that looks good
- Good working knowledge of SQL/PostgreSQL.
- A background in querying and visualising data
- Proven record of having made great looking presentations
- Having created an Infographic
- Having used any of the top BI tools
- An interest in mobile games - in particular hyper-casual.
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Why ToneTag :
ToneTag is the largest sound-wave communication technology platform on the
planet that enables payments & proximity customer engagement services in
different sectors like retail, mobility, restaurant ordering, and so on. It harnesses
the power of sound to empower and enrich various businesses around the globe.
ToneTag has touched more than 55 Million consumers & 500,00 merchants in the
payments space alone. It is an organization where innovation, hard work & fun go
hand in hand to invent experiences that are unique in every sense. Our people are
entrepreneurial & believe in going beyond today's problems to find tomorrow's
If you are a seasoned professional looking for your next challenge, or just starting
your career and looking for a company that created career-building opportunities,
we offer ample scope as well as training to ensure that your skills & abilities reach
their true potential. At ToneTag, we invite you to share our vision and
commitment to achieving excellence in everything that we do!
Who We are :
● While most people ignore sound, ToneTag harnesses it. Using the power of
sound, we have built a highly secure and robust channel of data
communication, enabling extraordinary experiences across businesses.
● Our core value lies in innovation. We also focus on empathy, inclusivity,
collaboration and creativity.
● Through our model of Enable-Engage-Empower, ToneTag aims at delivering
a unique experience to all.
NO CEILING TO GROWTH :
● Highly rewarding to those who want to experience a trailblazing career
growth, with exposure to new challenges and opportunities.
● ToneTag follows the principle of taking ownership and delivering. If you
conceptualize an idea, which could make a difference to the organization,
you will be the owner of it.
● With innovation at the heart of its solution, ToneTag offers a chance to think
outside the box and instill creativity into one's thinking.
BE PART OF THE FAST EXPANDING CHANNEL :
● ToneTag has already reached 50 million consumers and is expected to cross
● Global companies such as Mastercard and Infosys Finacle are presenting
ToneTag as a technology offering to their banking customers.
● ToneTag is working with government initiatives, such as NHAI & NPCI to
deliver a seamless experience on a larger scale.
TONETAG CULTURE IS OPEN AND EMPOWERING :
● Whether you are a manager or an intern, transparency is maintained, and
your voice is heard.
● ToneTag exudes a vibrant atmosphere, where everyone is approachable and
● There exists a diversity of talent, skills and passion. Such an exposure will
not only help an individual grow, but also enables one to think from a
THE NEXT BIG THING :
● We are here to play a role in enabling our society and economy leap
towards cashless ecosystem, bringing millions of people into the financial
world like never before and at the same time enable innovative experiences
● ToneTag has a global clientele and is backed by some of the biggest names
in terms of management and investors.
● A technology delivering wide applicability, ToneTag has received numerous
awards and recognition for its innovative technology.
The challenge for you :
As a Content writer in the Marketing team, you will be delivering quality writing
pieces that appeal to our clients & stakeholders, attract customers and boost
Roles & Responsibilities :
● Create and draft content for ToneTag’s content properties such as blogs,
websites, social media etc
● Contribute towards developing and executing the monthly content calendar
for Social Media
● Maintain and update website content regularly
● Draft scripts to develop product demo videos
● Follow and implement best practices for content optimization such as using
relevant keywords, etc
● Draft copy for user communication, engagement, and education
● Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
● Create Presentations and Product documents
● Collaborating and working closely with PR and Digital agencies, sharing
ideas, reviewing the articles and posts.
● Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
● Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
● Coordinate with marketing and design teams
● Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
● Applications for awards & events
What you need :
● A bachelor's degree or higher in Journalism, Mass Media and
● 3+ years- work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or Similar roles
● Should have excellent writing skills with unblemished grammar expertise.
● Should be keen in learning new technology
● Portfolio of published articles/Blogs
● Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
● Ability to meet deadlines
● Well versed with creative web content, blogs, articles, and press releases
according to the requirements.
● Experience in SEO writing with online marketing and lead generation is
Great to have :
● Experience doing research using multiple sources
● Familiarity with web publications
● A born-talent for understanding and analyzing human behavior
● Basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should
also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices
● Someone whose presence reflects energy, dynamism and passion
● A strong believer in equality and teamwork
● An individual with strong ethics, principles and courage
● Building compelling long-term strategies on how to scale content.
● Build a deep understanding of the company’s products and unique
● Work with product managers to understand and help refine the evolving
brand voice and tone
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring impactful content to market
quickly and at scale
● Create articles, eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, video scripts, interactive
assets, build a content calendar for social media, in line with the content
● Understand the buyers’ journey and use that knowledge to create the most
impactful top, middle, and bottom-of-the-funnel content assets for different
● Optimize social media content (language, message, tone) on the basis of the
behavior of our target audience
● Understand our SEO goals and strategy in order to produce optimized
● Prior experience in crafting content & product experiences from scratch, in
an instructional and long-form content setting.
● Must be able to write content that’s relevant, catchy, and easy to understand
● Should have excellent command over the English language and grammar
● Should be willing to and capable of creating technology-related content that
requires extensive research
● Should be able to understand, conceptualize, and convey marketing
messages in an acceptable international style.
● Must keep up-to-date with the best practices in writing for the web, social
media trends, web usability, and business/industry trends
● Prior experience in advertising agency is preferred.
About First Principles
We are a Tech Holding Company and our portfolio companies generate millions in revenue. What is unique about FirstPrinciples is that most of our companies remain controlled and majority owned by First Principles and its team members rather than by external investors. We are proud that our design team builds world class products from India. https://firstprinciples.io/
About this Role
We are looking for an experienced UI designer to design functional and appealing web and mobile app designs, focus on user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers, and copywriters.
You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating User Interface Design, components, wireframes, prototypes, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas in all design contexts.
- Continually keeping yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in industry’s standards.
- Following material design and design system principles.
- Focussing on design contexts, consistency, usability, brand personality, and conversational design.
- Following standard of quality design, communicate with stackholders, manage time and tasks, create original and own design.
- 3 years of experience in user interface and graphic design
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, logo and branding design, user interface design, visual illustrations, infographics, flyers/newsletters, and components design.
- Knowledge of gif animation, UI style guidelines, branding design
Good understanding of design visualization i.e. color theory, visual weight, typography, iconography, patterns, grid system, responsive design etc.
Experience using tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Aftereffects.
- Knowledge of responsive grid systems.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset and are open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Excellent communication with internal & external stakeholders