Hootsuite Jobs in Pune
- Oversees all company social media accounts management and reporting.
- Plan strategies to drive traffic and engagement to generate leads.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content and graphics for regularly scheduled posts, which promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinate with other departments to plan social media activities.
- Design and handle paid advertising campaigns on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Monitoring users' engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- In-depth understanding of all the latest and familiar social media sites with their associated algorithms.
- Finding relevant groups on social channels and contribute.
- Connecting with potential leads, and influencers to build a connection.
- Stay up to date with social media trends.
- Connect with social media influencers to improve brand reputation.
- Experience – 3+ years of experience
- Minimum a bachelor's degree
- Prior social media handling experience min 3 years
- Experience in handling social media automation tools such as Hoot suite, Hub spot, Buffer etc.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Experience with a designing tool (Canva, Illustrator, etc)
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
B2B Social Media Expert
Are you intimately familiar with the LinkedIn algorithm? Do you specialize in growing brand following on Twitter? Are you proficient in defining and executing social media strategies for Quora, Reddit, Instagram, and Facebook? We’re looking for an expert with a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging. As the B2B Digital Marketing Specialist, you will also be responsible for organizing and producing content that follows our clients’ brand guidelines.
- Consistent and self-driven to learn about social media platforms and trends.
- Strong creative storytelling skills with a focus on visual and content aesthetics.
- Working knowledge of SMM tools like Hootsuite, Moz, Loomly, etc.
- Working knowledge of design applications like Adobe Suite, Canva, etc., and other video editing tools.
- Adept at digital tools like Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics/Google Ad Manager.
- Adept at communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Demonstrable B2B social networking experience and social analytics tools.
- Experience in managing multiple digital marketing campaigns with the ability to analyze and make recommendations on performance.
- Strong understanding of social media KPIs, keyword optimization tools, and social media algorithms.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in the B2B domain. Please share only case studies of growth where the strategy and execution were owned end-to-end by you. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.