We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Reporting directly to the Founder
The job requires a great deal of responsibility early on, but we're working on something exciting and there's lots of opportunity of growth and learning.
The job is full-time, remotely based, and with flexible hours.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Hiring for the position of Full Stack Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the frontend elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of frontend technologies is necessary as well.
Job Profile: -
● Create and consume restful APIs
● Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
● Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
● Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
● Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
● Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
● Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS and ReactJS development stack
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
We are looking for passionate, talented, and motivated Developers to join our team and help deliver high-quality technical solutions. If you’re excited about working on the newest technologies and delivering value with a sense of ownership, then you should join us.
What you will do:
- Write clean code that follows industry standards and best practices.
- Participate in architectural discussions to improve our technology stack.
- Innovate ideas to promote best practices.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to make collaboration better between teams.
- Deliver high-quality and maintainable code using test-driven methodologies.
- Participate and contribute towards improving the development process and practices within the team and across the organization.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years of industry experience developing on the FullStack
- Experience with RESTful services
- Knowledge and experience in building scalable Node.js applications
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment experience
- Experience with building tools such as Webpack, grunt, gulp, babel etc.
- Strong desire to learn and share knowledge with others
- Strong understanding of data structures and design patterns
- Full understanding of the complete web technology stack including how to architect highly scalable solutions
- Experience with Relational or NoSQL databases
- Working knowledge of AWS services.
Hiring Software developers to build the next-gen Wealth Management Platform.
We’re looking for a Senior Platform Engineer who is passionate about the development and implementation of distributed cloud-based SaaS Platforms on B2C and B2B2C models.
You must be self-motivated and ready to achieve the goals assigned working with everyone. ● Knowledge in the successful development and implementation of large cloud-based SaaS platforms on B2C and B2B2C models.
● Hands-on with Modern cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
● Strong aptitude for Serverless Technologies on the cloud such as Lambdas, Streaming based architectures.
● Solid understanding of Open REST APIs-based architectures, web-based platforms strategy, working with product, UI, back-end engineering teams.
● Endorsestest-driven development, best deployment practices, continuous integration, and continuous build, handling git repositories.
● Hands-on Python, Java, Multi database platforms such as Relational and NoSQL
● Knack for microservices-based architectures.
● Must have an architectural sense of building highly scalable platforms on the cloud
● Experience with building asynchronous, message-driven platforms would be a plus.
● Interest and Experience in Capital Marketsis a plus.
● Experience: 1+
Having knowledge of React JS. Having knowledge of Node JS Having Knowledge of HTML,
R&D power Knowledge of GitHub and Jira. A bit of knowledge of code building and docker
Profile- NodeJs Developers
Overall Experience- 1 Years minimum
Pure Node.js Experience- At 1 Years
● Required Skills:- A person who is superb in node.js first and foremost. Needs to understand
the intricacies of promises and the asynchronous programming paradigm.
● A close second is experience in Graphql. Understanding Queries, Mutations and Apollo.
● Tertiary is DynamoDb and Mysql Being able to pick up a non-standard ORM and being able to
program against it.
● Developers must have experience with AWS, and preferably AppSync, Serverless Framework,
Lambdas, Codebuild and Codepipeline
● Experience building Automated Testing Frameworks using selenium, phantomjs, etc. is
- Experience in software development, prototyping, functional analysis, integration, and testing.
- Highly skilled at problem-solving, unit-testing, and debugging.
- Expert understanding of best practice engineering principles for building MEAN applications.
- In-depth knowledge of database systems and an understanding of data structures, data normalization, and query performance considerations. Particularly Non-Relational/NoSQL databases including MongoDB.
- Automated unit testing and CI experience
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts pictorially, orally or in writing.
- Docker experience desired
- Ability to learn business rules quickly by reading requirements, engaging in conversation, or reverse engineering.
- Expertise in source code control and versioning concepts.
- 3-10 years experience
- Experience with NextJS and Material UI
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Skilled in data structures, algorithms, modularization, OOP, microservices, and design patterns
- Skilled in coding best practices using containers, packaging (npm, yarn), agility (with Git, Jira), unit testing (JEST), CI/CD (Jenkins), debugging, and ensuring high productivity & quality
- Exposure to security (OIDC/JWT, RBAC, monitoring, auditing)
- Good with learning, problem solving & innovation
We are seeking a very talented remote/onsite Senior Software Engineer, proficient in front-end and backend development. We prefer to rapidly develop with frequent releases and aim to provide amazing experiences for our end users.
Each engineer is treated as a true owner, with a high degree of ownership and autonomy. We are looking for a product minded, independent thinker -- not someone whose hand we will hold to make product decisions. We aim for a lean, fast-moving team that prefers to avoid meetings and focus 100% on driving impact.
- * Work with cutting-edge front-end and back-end technologies in designing, building, and maintaining performance, responsiveness, and delightful experiences for our customers.
- * Write high-quality front-end & back-end code, complete with automated unit and integration tests, as well as participate in code reviews.
- * Partner with product, marketing, and customer success to develop a highly interactive web application that fosters innovation.
- * Collaborate with other Software Engineers to evaluate and recommend new technologies, and help to continuously modernize and mature our front-end implementations and best practices.
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- * Minimum of 4 years' experience in fast-paced, nimble teams building software at scale
- * A proven ability to deliver an amazing user experience.
- * Have detailed knowledge of responsive CSS, the box model, semantic markup, and HTML5.
- * An appreciation for good design, and the desire to translate visual ideas into working, beautiful code.
- * Experience in building scalable solutions with a high level of code quality through automated tests and good architecture.
- * Ability to solve complex data problems and think of best ways to present these to users.
- * Strong team player with excellent communication skills and high degree of ownership and drive.
Candidates with varying backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We do not require prior knowledge of technologies in our stack, only a desire to learn them.
Mandatory Technical Skills
• BE/ B. Tech/ MCA with 8+ years experience and deep understanding of web development,
architecture, configuration, deployment and domain driven designs.
• Experience setting up highly scalable and performant node js or any backend technology
• At least 4 years of experience building backend applications preferably using node js
• Basic Understanding of HTML5 & CSS concepts
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
• Knowledge of Design Patterns in Node JS and its implementations
• Prior experience using at least couple of SQL databases (Oracle, PostGre, MsSQL etc)
• Clear Understanding of REST and Web Services, and demonstrable and practical usage in projects.
• Very good hands on experience on code repository tools (preferably GitHub)
• Experience in preparing technical Proposal, effort and cost estimation.
• Understands the importance of technical depth and client expectation including health of the
project, critical path items, risks and impact to timelines.
• Prior experience interacting with client team and maintains good relationship
• Experience with Cloud services like AWS or Azure.
Good to have Skills
(Skills that are not mandatory, but adds to his/her profile weightage)
• Good written/spoken communication.
• Working knowledge of building hybrid mobile applications.
• Working knowledge of CI/CD tools and usage in projects.
• Working knowledge of Angular.
Company Name : Simple Logic IT Pvt Ltd.
Job Title:.NET Developer
Work Experience: 1-4
Please find below job description :
Roles & Responsibility:
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Fixing and improving existing software
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Must have good experience on Asp.Net, MCV, C#, Java script, Jquery etc.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
Hiring for Fullstack Developer -Hyderabad Lcoation
Core java – Concepts like oops, Collection,Expection handling, Java 7 well versed, Webservice, SQL
- Spring – Concepts like spring boot, spring core, Spring MVC
- ORM Tool like -Hibernate or Spring JPA
- Front End Areas like angular 4 and above version should be strong.
- Microservice is mandate at least a knowledge or Experience
- Kafka or Rabbit MQ experience or knowledge is must
- RDBMS or Nosql Or oracle or SQL experience is must
Please revert back with below details.
Any offers: Y/N
Present Company Name:
Reason for job change:
Thank & Regards
Sr Executive – TAG