HDFS Jobs in Pune
4-5 years of overall experience in software development.
- Experience on Hadoop (Apache/Cloudera/Hortonworks) and/or other Map Reduce Platforms
- Experience on Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume and/or Mahout
- Experience on NO-SQL – HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Hands on experience with Spark development, Knowledge of Storm, Kafka, Scala
- Good knowledge of Java
- Good background of Configuration Management/Ticketing systems like Maven/Ant/JIRA etc.
- Knowledge around any Data Integration and/or EDW tools is plus
- Good to have knowledge of using Python/Perl/Shell
Please note - Hbase hive and spark are must.
B.Tech./ BE - Computer, IT, Electronics only
- 3+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
- 3+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Agile and Kafka
Desired Candidate Profile
- A team focus with strong collaboration and communication skills
- Exceptional ability to quickly grasp high-level business goals, derive requirements, and translate them into effective technical solutions
- Exceptional object-oriented thinking, design and programming skills (Java 8 or 11)
- Expertise with the following technologies : Data Structures, Design Patterns ,Code Versioning Tools(Github/bitbucket/..), XML, JSON, Spring Batch Restful, Spring Cloud, Grafana(Knowledge/Experience), Kafka, Spring Boot, Microservices, DB/NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/GCP, Architecture design (Patterns) Agile, JIRA.
- Penchant toward self-motivation and continuous improvement; these words should describe you: dedicated, energetic, curious, conscientious, and flexible.
candidate should have atleast 4 year experience
well known in full stack developer
location is in bangalore and pune
Relevant skills like java angular springboot react
- 2 - 6 years of software development experience
- Good grasp on programming fundamentals including OOP, Design Patterns and Data Structures
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem-solving skills
- Software Development Engineer
- Good understanding of complexities involved in designing/developing large scale systems
- Strong system design skills
- Experience in technologies like Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka etc
- Good knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with common machine learning algorithms. In-depth knowledge is a plus
- Experience of working with big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Hive is a big plus
- Ability to understand business requirements and take ownership of the work
- Exhibit passion and enthusiasm for building and maintaining large scale platforms
Built on a foundation of AI we are automating enterprise application integration, data integration, data preparation for Analytics and bot automation. We are looking to build our engineering development center in Pune with passionate and entrepreneurial developers at all levels (Interns, Fresh Graduates, Senior Software Engineers and Architects).
As a Architect/Technology Lead you will be involved in design and development of enterprise automation. Knowledge of building workflow engines, microservices design patterns, experience with large scale enterprise architectures, springboot, kafka, data management and caching is needed. At a startup you will be wearing multiple hats engineering, presales, talking to customers, setting up operational processes.