About BlazeClan Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Role & Responsibility:
VMWare NSBU HCX team is looking for passionate engineers with a startup mindset and ready to solve business problems by applying technical engineering knowledge. You will be a part of enterprise class HCX cloud mobility platform to help customers solve datacenter evacuation, consolidation and hybrid cloud use cases. You’ll be part of a dynamic engineering team where a passion for innovation is a key to address technical problems, improve performance and scalability and focus on continuous improvement is of paramount importance. You will be a part of R&D development team focused on various aspects of HCX ranging from workload mobility to networking in the context of hybrid cloud paradigm. As part of the job, you will work with senior architects and other engineers of the team to deliver world class enterprise class product.
- Background with Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) with 4+ years of substantial professional experience
- Strong programming skills in Java/Go/Python
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Understanding of Micro Services architecture, REST APIs Design and Development
- Understanding of Kubernetes, Kafka, No-sql, Java/Sprint, Client MVC
- Exposure to one or more UI technologies
- Organized and passionate about details; able to effectively perform multiple/concurrent tasks within deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge about virtualization, and/or container technologies
- Experience in SDN/Networking/Network Management domain is added plus
- Exposure to AWS, Azure is added plus
You will get while working with us
- Opportunity to work on highly distributed systems with micro-services architecture and big-data volumes
- Solve challenging real-world problems by leveraging OOP & functional programming concepts
- Opportunity to incubate an open source project
- Get to work with cutting edge technologies to name a few Kafka, Elasticsearch, Postgres, Scala
- Developing scalable, sustainable and reliable enterprise systems
- Hands-on experience of working with TDD and BDD
- Develop environment using practices such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Learning opportunity on how to turn complex business requirements into a working product
Roles & Responsibilities
- Requirement understanding & analysis by interacting with client
- Carry out architectural and design discussions with fellow team members and come up with right approach
- Understand system domain, user’s perspective of system and use-cases
- Understand patterns in existing code and effectively leverage and improvise it
- Develop backend involving Java8 based functional programming and REST services
- Ensure best practices of code reviews, automated testing and CI
- Research new tools & technologies required for the projects
- Mentor fellow team members and bring their level up
- Strong hold on written/verbal communication
- Strong core Java fundamentals
- Strong Analytical & problem solving skills
- Proactive and inherent nature of working with ownership
- Passion of writing clean code
- Experience in designing relational data model from business requirements
Good to have
- Knowledge of functional programming (Scala or Java 8 lambda)
- Knowledge of NOSQL
- Working knowledge of linux & networking
- Performance optimisation - Optimise/refactor queries, code, stored procedures to take performance next level
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Strong hands-on experience with Java; full-stack development
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
- Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project · Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues, and plans to technology leadership
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enhance team velocity · Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team
- Estimate engineering work effort for the engineering team and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
- Drive a quality mindset within the team
- 2+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- 2+ years of experience working as a full-stack java developer
- 1+ years of web development with AngularJS
- Experience or familiarity with technologies such as WSDL, REST and/or SOAP web services, XML, JBoss, Adobe CQ5 DAM, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Spring.
About the Job
Titaniam’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that protect big data. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing as well as large-scale system design. As a software engineer, you will work on projects critical to the company needs with opportunities to switch projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Work closely with software engineers, product managers, and sales teams to bring innovative solutions to market.
- Communicate and negotiate across teams to get buy-in and alignment towards a shared vision.
- Apply technical judgement and identify return-on-investment opportunities.
- Learn new technologies and apply them appropriately for bringing value to customers.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- Experience in architecting and developing distributed systems design.
- Experience in technical leadership, leading project teams, and setting technical direction.
- Proven record of test driven development.
- Experience with Java, Spring Framework or similar technologies.
- Experience in driving technical projects and providing leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with other engineering teams internally and externally, and across geographies.
- Experience building web applications for 5+ years.
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
We are seeking extremely smart & independent senior developers who are gung ho about building large scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers. You will:
- Lead design and development of products working closely with business team.
- Independently own software components and co-own entire applications with a small group of fellow developers.
- Formally mentor junior software engineers on the team, reviewing design documents, (peer) reviewing code, providing design direction and guidance.
- Build performant, scalable, yet secure, enterprise ready back end architectures that can support millions of users in parallel.
- Establish strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption.
- 4+ years' experience in software product development and delivery.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering (preferably computer science or sister branches) from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes).
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- All experience should be from good product development or e-commerce background.
- Able to take ownership of working with at least one of mobile or web app teams for complete integration with backend.
- Must have shown good stability in all your previous associations.
- Have strong backend knowledge and cloud development exposure.
- Proficiency in Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, REST API development.
- Worked with at least 1 RDBMS (Mysql preferred).
- NoSql is a plus.
- Have used or are very hands-on with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Gradle/Ant, Kafka, GIT/bitbucket in a very agile work place.
- Writing high quality code which is made better by unit tests and integration tests is how you work.
- Comfortable with exploring proven open source tech stack like Grafana, Kibana, Jira, Prometheus, caches like Redis/Memcached, task queues like celery, to name a few.
- Knowledge of test driven development and AWS tech stack will be a good plus.
Sr. Backend Developer | Disruptive HR Tech Platform | GGN
- Developing new user-facing features.
- Writing clean, reusable, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Encouraging innovation and efficiency improvements to ensure processes are productive
- Ensuring the training and mentoring of the team members
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/ UX designs and optimizing applications for maximum speed.
- Researching and applying new technologies, techniques, and best practices
- Writing blog posts and having a strong record on StackOverflow and similar sites
What you need to have:
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with web technologies and microservices architecture
- Java, Spring framework
- MySQL, Mongo, Solr, Redis,
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Exceptional design and architectural skills
- Experience of cloud providers/platforms like GCP and AWS
- Experience in working with micro-services, containers, or big data technologies
- Experience with high-performance websites, orchestrating data pipelines, ETL frameworks
Experience: 4 to 7 years
Coding in Java8, Spring, Microservices, WebFlux/Reactive Programing, Rest services, Kafka, PCF, Azure, Spring Cloud Config and NoSQL technologies.
Solve technical problems using cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
Ensure code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito)
Peer code review process using GIT pull requests and Crucible (for SVN)
Propose multiple solutions to a problem, show how one option is better than another.
Ensure all aspects of technical design are correctly incorporated.
Contribute in research and implementing POCs as required.
Collaborating with onsite team in scrum ceremonies.
Who you are:
Hands on experience on Java/J2EE programming, especially on Java 8 features
Experience using latest frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Cloud Config and Webflux.
Experience in Microservices architecture & development
Experience with Test Driven Development
Experience with SQL on any of the RDBMS Oracle, PostgreSQL, My SQL
Exposure to NoSQL DB is added advantage, preferred MongoDb / Cassandra
Experience with any of the ORM frameworks Hibernate/iBatis, JDBC, JPA
Exposure to JMS Kafka, IBM MQ or Active MQ is good to have
Experience with JUNIT and any of the mocking frameworks Mockito, EasyMock, JMock
with hands on any one of the cloud platforms like PCF, Azure
Use of code repository tools like SVN, GIT
Exposure to any of the build and deployment tools like Gradle, Maven, Ant
Experience in CI/CD pipeline such as JENKINS
Experience using different design patterns, especially GoF, J2EE and Integration design patterns
Exposure to performance testing using JMeter is good to have
Ensuring the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance
Experience managing teams and deliveries
Providing technical design or approach for a business problem
Leading the team towards the right solution with expected quality and timelines
Experience with Agile practices
With good collaboration skills to coordinate with US based onsite team and client team.
Good team player and coordination skills
Amazon’s Worldwide Consumer Engagement organization brings customers to visit amazon websites, engage them on site and help them purchase from Amazon’s retail sites. This is achieved through highly personalized messages delivered via all available large scale communication channels—both free and paid and offering engaging experience on website. The organization builds, operates, and improves the technology systems that power all marketing channels, and manages prioritization and marketing spend decisions. Consumer Marketing consists of a series of single-threaded technology and business teams, each of which owns the entirety of a channel of communication or customer segment: natural and paid search (i.e. SEO and SEM), affiliate marketing (Associates), display advertising, email, browser integration, and mobile marketing, retail customer experience technology teams.
This position is for a technology leader in Affiliate Marketing Technology group for attribution team. This team owns business critical systems that are responsible for attributing traffic to marketing channels and thrives on innovation to provide rich analytics to its internal and external customers. As a leader on the team, you will be responsible for tier1 critical systems, guide your team through the design, development, testing, and deployment of a range of products involving big data processing and dealing with near real time SLAs. You will have to deal with challenges of high availability (five 9s) guarantee, low latency and high throughput. In addition, you will build and manage roadmaps for software teams, developing cutting edge experiences. You will have sound technical acumen, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and hire, build, and develop your team. You are a true owner - you are deeply interested in product design, architecture, and you innovate relentlessly on behalf of our customers.
This position offers the opportunity to collaborate with our business teams across the world and other tech teams in Bangalore as we raise the bar in delivering innovation.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership throughout product life cycles, influence software engineers best practices for your team and own operational metrics
- Work with business leaders and product managers to define product requirements.
- Prioritize, communicate, maintain, and execute roadmaps, project plans, and commitments
- Work with engineers to define technical requirements and architect and execute best-in-class implementations in agile manner
- Build and maintain world-class customer experience and operational excellence for your deliverables
- Hire, manage, mentor and grow a high performance team of Software Engineers
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years professional experience in software development management
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Scala, C#, C++ etc
- Ability to solve complex technical problems and design robust, scalable solutions
- Ability to think critically and actively contribute to strategic choices.
- 3+ years experience in managing development teams working on multiple simultaneous projects.
- 3+ years experience in managing large scale software development teams following Agile development processes.
- Strong skills in project planning & execution, problem solving. Ability to take a project from initial scoping requirements through actual launch and support of the project
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions.
- Deep, hands-on technical expertise in high scale, service-oriented architectures
- Exposure to Elastic Map Reduce and Machine Learning programs.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
- Proactively and continually improve their level of knowledge about Amazon’s business and relevant technologies, and use this knowledge to deliver high quality, accurate software deliverables
- Strong business and technical vision
- Good understanding of web services