Built on a foundation of AI we are automating enterprise application integration, data integration, data preparation for Analytics and bot automation. We are looking to build our engineering development center in Pune with passionate and entrepreneurial developers at all levels (Interns, Fresh Graduates, Senior Software Engineers and Architects).
- Have at least 3 years work experience in Java 8 or higher / J2EE Java development.
- Have experience of agile systems development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Experience in designing the solution and implementation.
- Is a communicative, positive, outgoing and driven team player.
- Solution-oriented, see opportunities and proactively proposing new solutions, speak and write fluently in English.
- Good to have certifications in Java, Spring etc.
- Experience in Java 8.
- Experience in Spring Boot and other spring framework like Spring data, AOP etc.
- Experience in MongoDB/ Kafka / RabbitMQ etc.
- Experience in REST API
- Have worked on microservices
- Should have worked on minimum 2- 3 projects
- Experience in writing effective Unit test case for better coverage.
- Experience in writing good quality code by following code quality tools likes SonarQube etc.
We build our product and sell it to customers - we do not do custom development for "clients". This gives us a lot of control over the design, as well as how we as a team choose to build the feature. Of course - with great power comes great responsibility!
The biggest requirement for working with our team: Be willing to take ownership of your feature and be willing to learn new technology all the time!
- We prefer candidates with experience, between 0.5 to 4 years in a Product company
- If you are fresh out of college, you need to be exceptional.
- Contribution to Open Source counts as experience (and is a plus), but college projects do not count.
- Have the ability to design things, not just code them.
- Be able to figure things out on your own
- Very good spoken and written English skills.
- DO NOT ping Optmyzr support from the site asking 'what does your company do?'. If you cannot figure that out from the site, rest assured that you will not make it through the interview process.
- DO NOT Copy paste your resume into the application box
We pay market salary (it is not a constraint for the right candidate), and while you'll work hard, we'll make sure that you have a good work-life balance. We value our employees and don't like micromanaging. Everyone chooses what they will work on and when they will get it done, and then they deliver it.
- Work with a very fast-moving, caring, and smart team
- No Micromanagement - lots of freedom in designing your features
- Have that sense of ownership - you'll own your feature end to end - from what it does to how it is implemented
- Healthy work-life balance (no crazy hours - we believe that is not sustainable in the long run)
- Broad range of technologies - learn something every day :)
- All meals in the office free for you
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Proficient in fundamental Software Design Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Problem Solving and Complexity Analysis.
- Strong understanding of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Hands-on Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases such as Postgres, Mysql, MongoDB.
- Hands-on experience with GIT, CI/CD, REST APIs and Cloud ( AWS/ GCP/ Azure) will be preferred.
- Understanding of Microservice Architecture and System Design Principles is a plus.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented and Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and ability to deliver great work.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing, releasing and maintaining large scale software applications.
nurture.farm is looking for an experienced Technical Lead Manager who is eager to have an impact on the future of sustainable agriculture around the globe.
At nurture.farm, we are putting the farmer at the center of everything we do. We are building a more resilient and sustainable farming ecosystem by reducing risks and improving the quality of life for the farmers and their families through digitization of the farming life cycle, financial inclusion of the farming community, and affordable timely access to products, technologies, advisory and services. We are a technology-led organization, focused on bringing scalable and sustainable solutions to the farming ecosystem. We are a young entrepreneurial startup that wants to learn, create and adapt every day. We aspire to create a happy and productive workplace for our employees, that embodies respect and transparency in every part of the organization.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Enthusiastic to take on problems across the full-stack.
What we’re looking for
● Dreamers, who are passionate about creating something that touches millions of people, and transforms lives,
● Sculptors, who take pride in simplicity of design, and have the keenest eye for detail when it comes to quality
● Learners, who look forward to continuing to grow everyday.
● 5-8yrs of Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
B.Tech Computer Science, or similar field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
● Experience designing and implementing distributed systems
● Excellent C++, Java, Go and/or Python skills.
● Understanding of the Agritech domain and application of technology in farming.
● BTech Computer Science, or similar field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
Who are we looking for?
A senior level Java-J2EEE lead to manage a critical project for one of the biggest clients in banking domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications.
We are looking for people from the trading background
- An excellent tech Lead or application architect with strong experience in monolithic Java legacy applications, modern cloud-native
- Strong hands-on experience in Spring, Core Java specifically on multi-threading, concurrency, memory management process, and fair understanding on network communication & protocols.
- experience working in software development on low-latency and high performing systems
- Experienced to guide & mentor the offshore team members, validating application deliverables on regular basis
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with peers across different time zones.
- Passionate about good design and code quality and have strong engineering practices
- Experience working on GCP will be preferred.
- Experience in analyzing requirements and develop software as per project defined software process
- Develop and review design, code
- Develop and document architecture framework, technical standards, and application roadmap
- Guide development teams to comply with the architecture and development standards and ensure quality application is designed, developed, and delivered
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Mentor, Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- Ultimate sun Java and GCP Certified
SenSight Technologies is a company working on innovative solutions in the intersection of Internet of Things and Big Data Analytics. Our solution, AutoWiz is a Platform-as-a-Service that enables insightful connected vehicle experiences. AutoWiz Platform is a scalable and versatile vehicle data analytics platform for companies in Automotive, Mobility, Motor Insurance and Logistics domain to offer differentiated solutions based on vehicle generated data.
Based on AutoWiz Platform, We offer Telematics and mobility solutions and Apps. AutoWiz connects vehicles to the AutoWiz cloud where AutoWiz develops insights that lead to better ownership experience and decisions across lifecycle of vehicles
See more information at http://www.autowiz.in" target="_blank">www.autowiz.in
As a Platform Engineer you will be working on high performance Connected Car Data analytics and Telematics platform and related applications
Responsibilities and Requirements
- You will be part of an highly skilled cross functional team that is optimising existing systems as well as designing and developing new products and features in the area of Internet of things.
- Design patterns in Java, Core Java 8, Spring Boot framework, Micro Service Architecture
- Experience with RDBMS (preferably MySQL)
- Experience in implementing JMS messaging services
- Good verbal and written communication. Excellent team player, ability to follow through on deadlines.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university with high marks.
- 2+ years experience as Java developer, especially for scalable and real-time computing systems
We are looking for a Tech with a proficiency in backend technologies to design, develop a new state-of-the-art, paradigm changing product in software development. Responsibilities include evaluating technologies, developing proof-of concept prototypes, designing, and developing complete end-to-end products.
What would you be doing?
- should be able to mentor, guide, and train other engineers.
- should also be able to work with different stakeholders such as business owners, leadership, and customers.
- able to evaluate the business requirements, performance constraints, trade-offs and system limitations when developing software.
- should be well versed with new technologies and software development practices and be able to judge the trade-offs to make well thought out decisions, design choices and build the system for extensibility and robustness.
- The Django developer will be part of the core engineering team, entrusted with the complete architecture, design and development of the product.
- Work on a great product which empowers next generation entrepreneurs from its early phase
What makes you a suitable candidate?
- 1+ years of experience in designing and developing large scale, complex software applications
- Strong analytical, problem solving and design skills
- Strong knowledge of data structure, algorithms, and coding
- Proven experience in any high-level programming languages like Python, Django, DRF, Elasticsearch etc
- Knowledge of MVC architecture and hands-on experience with Spring, Spring security, Spring boot, and Hibernate framework
- Proven experience in database technologies (SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB).
- Working knowledge of developing Restful Micro services, ORM technologies etc
- Experience in container-based deployments
- Working experience in Amazon DynamoDB, Docker, AWS-Lambda
- Experience with Messaging technologies like Kakfa, RabbitMQ, redis etc
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication, organizational and leadership skills
Desired candidates must have 2-7 years experience as NodeJs Developer. If the candidate is not able to relocate to Gurgaon then we can also provide permanent Work from home for this position.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding functional and business requirements and translate them into effective code
- Provide support till deployment of code into production.
- Ownership for ensuring code optimization, problem diagnosis, and on-time delivery
- Implement solutions as per the pre-defined framework /guidelines and adherence to processes
- Finding an optimal solution for the problem statement
- Conduct peer code review.
What candidate should know about:
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB, Mongo aggregation, MySQL
- Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable, and maintainable code
- Experience with Elastic Search, Redis.
- Knowledge about AWS components (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, Redis Clusters, etc.)
- Self-learning abilities are required
- Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
*) 7+ years of strong experience in Java/J2EE technologies (Core Java, Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, JPA, Microservices)
*) Experience with working on Java 8.0 and its emerging road map for 11
*) Hands on experience in Springboot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
*) Working knowledge on components, modules, data/event bindings, templates, using and creating directives, writing routes, services, forms and models
*) Solid understanding of the full frontend and backend development life cycle
*) Strong experience in Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring security, Spring data, OAuth)
*) Experience with Webservices (SOAP and REST) and API integration. Good knowledge of JSON and Swagger and Postman is required
*) Experience with web application servers like Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss. Knowledge of Kafka with MQTT would be an added advantage
*) Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit
*) Experience in managing configurations and deploying and hosting applications in AWS
*) Experience with DevOps tools like Git, Maven, SourceTree, Jenkins, Docker and CICD model of development
*) Good experience of OOPS, algorithms, data structures, multi-threading, design patterns and industry best practices
*) Must have good understanding in SOLID principles and why design principles are used.
*) Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ and VS Code