Fulfillment Jobs in Mumbai
Salary: 5-8 LPA
About Love Heals Cancer:
At Love Heals Cancer, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
NGO manager must possess knowledge in key areas of management, from setting and implementing strategies to marketing and fundraising. Like for-profit company, managers of NGO must understand the value of planning strategically and monitoring and evaluating outcomes with an eye on concrete objectives.
Manager of NGO must be able to successfully:
- Lead and manage by motivating people to remain optimistic even when faced with challenges and encouraging good performance and values
- Allocate resources and supplies as to ensure volunteers can complete their responsibilities to their highest potential
- Create programs and challenges that are as effective and efficient as possible
- Ensure that all implemented activities are relevant to the mission and vision of the organization
- Engage the external community as to build and maintain essential relationships
- Invest in building relationships, both with the outside community and with the population that the NGO is targeting
- Support and connect with the population targeted by the NGO
- Be the public face of the NGO
- Carry out fundraising efforts with only the highest ethical standards
- Identify fundraising strategies that benefit and complement the mission and vision of the NGO
- Manage the execution of our strategy by defining deliverables, dependencies, deadlines, and budgets
- Build a culture of cross-team communication and transparency by maintaining a feedback loop between the board, executive team, staff, partners, and product users
- Support a driven, fast-moving team on a day-to-day basis and develop a bar for quality execution through your leadership
Successful manager of NGO:
- Advocate and embrace change
- Listen to the needs of the people they serve
- Recognize and support change within a specific population
- Utilize essential interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Support the NGO’s board members by supporting their operations and administration
- Mandatory 4+ years of work experience with NGO
- 2+ years of experience in fundraising with NGO
You will get:
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
- A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
The Operations Lead will be responsible for desinging and deploying a rural distribution strategy with our partners pan-India. This would mean the role would consist of the following:
1. Create rural logistics scheme, detailing the physical infrastructure and partners needed
2. Work with financial entities and CFO to build a 'financial logistics' plan to limit revenue leakage in the supply chain.
3. Monitor, fulfill and service the entire Veera supply chain, setting up touchpoints for data collection.
4. Ad-Hoc tasks as needed
Compensation will be on an options basis, with commission based on channels succesfully created. This is open to discussion. There is an opportunity for rapid career advancement, with the startup eventually looking to hire the Operations Lead into the COO (Chief Operations Officer) role.