FRS Jobs in Mumbai
We are Looking for professionals who have an analytical perspective, have worked on enterprise-level projects, and always seek to exceed customer expectations.
In case, you find the company profile and JD matching your aspirations and your profile matches the required Skill and qualifications criteria, please apply here with the response to questions.
We shall reach you back for scheduling the interviews post this.
About the Company :
Driven by a Passion for Excellence :
Acidaes Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a fast-growing specialist Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product IT company providing ultra-scalable CRM solutions. It offers CRMNEXT, our flagship and award-winning CRM platform to leading enterprises both on cloud as well as on-premise models. We consistently focus on using the state of art technology solutions to provide leading product capabilities to our customers.
CRMNEXT is a global cloud CRM solution provider credited with the world's largest installation ever. From Fortune 500 to start-ups, businesses across nine verticals have built profitable customer relationships via CRMNEXT. A pioneer of Digital CRM for some of the largest enterprises across Asia-Pacific, CRMNEXT's customers include global brands like Pfizer, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Tata AIA, Reliance, National Bank of Oman, Pavers England etc. It was recently lauded in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2015 for Lead management, Sales Force Automation and Customer Engagement. For more information, visit us at www.crmnext.com
Educational Qualification :
- B.E./B.Tech /M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
- 60% in Xth, XIIth /diploma, B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA with (Bsc.IT/Bsc. Comp/BCA is mandatory)
- All education should be regular (Please Note - Degrees through Distance learning/correspondence will not consider)
Exp level - 1 to 5 yrs
Location - Andheri (Mumbai)
Technical expertise required :
- a) Meeting clients to understand their CRM and process requirements.
- b) Work as a team member for system requirements definition process and system setup during implementation.
- c) Re-engineer business processes to ensure accurate CRM roll-out.
- d) Creating and managing the project schedule, participating in performance standards discussions.
- e) Translating client requirements into system configuration and custom developments and prepares an achievable delivery schedule.
- f) Coordinating with departments to ensure delivery.
Desired Proficiency :
- a) Excellent verbal and written communication, problem-solving, and analytical skill.
- b) Ability to deliver on timeliness
- c) Excellent customer facing skills
- d) Appreciation of Business Issues
- e) Strong Technical background.
- f) Experience in BFSI and CRM domain is preferred.
- g) Exposure to Microsoft .NET framework and databases is a plus.
If this role sounds exciting to you and fulfills your future goals, then we would love to hear from you.
a global provider of Business Process Management company
IT Business Analyst Responsibilities:
Liaising between the clients and the technical team.
Acting as an information source and communicator between business branches.
Understanding exact business needs for project implementations or Enhancements / CR’s of the implemented products and services.
Analyzing the requirements, documenting them, and translating them to the technical team
Analyzing the design of technical systems, business models & data models/Entity diagrams Mapping & identify opportunities for improvements.
Preparing & maintaining all the relevant documentation like Scope document, BRD, FDD, Data Models, Mockups/wireframes, UML Diagrams/Process Maps, audit documents, solution documents, CR document, release notes, issue tracker, CR tracker test results, document inventory checklist, etc.
Producing reports on application development and implementation, publishing the weekly dashboards for various stakeholders – internal as well as clients
Conducting demos and walkthrough sessions for the clients and various stakeholders
Giving presentations to the clients
Running the firsthand tests of the applications/features implemented and analyzing the data.
Analyzing data to inform business decisions & conduct cost/benefit analysis
Understand the process & analyze the scope of improvements in the design &/or implement products or services
Create user Test Cases, RTM’s etc.; get involved in the testing, maintain a defect tracker and provide status updates on the progress to various stakeholders.
IT Business Analyst Requirements:
Degree in computer engineering/ computer science or related field.
7-12 years in a technology-driven Business Analyst Role.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience in Technical Writing with Attention to details.
Experience in wireframing, creating process diagrams, presentations, creating BRD relevant documents
Preparing data / analysis sheets with good experience of MS Excel.
Software Media Company
Work mode: Hybrid
KeySkills: FSDs, BRDs, Scope of Work. Must have experience in the banking/BFSI/NBFC/FinTech industry
at Elixia Tech
- Defining, communicating, and owning the product plan from conception to launch.
- Need to have a rare combination of a strong business and a technical background.
- Understanding end to end operations and drive efficiencies through product or process to reduce turnaround times.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap by aligning with existing offerings.
- Create MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Should have knowledge of the competition's business and processes.
- Work closely with the technical team to build the right product by clarifying their queries.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage Products and Samples.
- Should have product ownership and plan product development cycles.
- Prior experience of SDLC and Release management is a must.
- Ability to provide guidance on Supply Chain Collaboration by integrating ERP and third-party applications.
- Proactively filling communication gaps amongst all team members - Good communication solves half the problem.
Expected Skills & Competencies:
B.E. / B. Tech / Bachelor in Design / MBA from Tier 1 Institute
Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Manager
Minimum of 2 years of experience in supply chain domain
Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As a prerequisite - Share at least one sample of an effective document (MRD|BRD|PRD) delivered in the past.