- In-depth knowledge of SAP system, ABAP language and HANA platform.
- Experience in using/ working with ABAP, OO ABAP, Reports, BAPI, BADI, User Exits, ALV Reports, Module Pool, BDC, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, ALE/IDOC, RFCs, HANA - CDS view, Attribute Views, Procedure, AMDP and ADBC experience, HANA Native Views Attribute View, Analytic Views, Modelling and Procedures and HANA XS and Search experience.
- Work on development, enhancements/ changes and implementation of SAP-ABAP projects.
- Provide high quality support throughout the project.
- Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements.
- Collaborate with functional owners, architects and other personnel to develop systems to meet the requirements.
- Create technical specification and estimations for assigned project.
- Work in compliance with the programming and documentation standards.
- Assist in unit testing of ABAP programs.
- Ensure project completion within the allotted timelines and budget.
- Troubleshoot production problems in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update existing program codes as needed.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Future Group
SAP MDG Technical
SAP MDG Finance, Business partner(Customer, Supplier) and Materials
8-10 years of relevant SAP MDG Technical(MDG technical, WDABAP,BRF+, FPM, Opps concept) experience in the IT industry.
The candidate is expected to be a senior member with technical expertise in MDG and have implementation experience of large scale master data management projects
The candidate should possess in-depth technical knowledge of SAP MDG and have good understanding of the integration of MDG with other systems in the landscape
Role and Responsibilities
§ Work with the various technical teams to come up with the future state solution architecture to support the MDG implementation which would include areas such as source and consumers integration, application arch, external data/vendor access, security, performance and scalability strategies to support the various business capabilities
§ Develop technical recommendations including integration strategy, synchronization mechanisms, external data capabilities, technology alternatives
§ Share perspectives about best practices, common technical issues & approaches
§ Supports Roadmap creation
§ Will support high level logical data model definition and discussions to ensure feasibility with MDG
§ Owns Solution Architecture deliverable
Required Skills and experience
§ Expertise with SAP MDG technical configurations for Data modelling, UI modelling, process modelling, rules and derivations, BRF+, replication configurations.
§ Have technical knowledge of MDG BRF+ and WDABAP/ABAP workflows.
§ Have technical knowledge of ERP tables
§ Full life cycle implementation cycle with Blueprinting , fit gap analysis, configurations, data migrations, cutovers and golive experience
§ Should have worked on MDG implementation as a technical expert
§ Good knowledge of BRF+, Workflow, FPM, WebDynpro, Enhancements, IDOC’s and Proxies
§ Experience of various data modeling techniques be an added advantage
§ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
§ Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
§ Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Candidate with experience in S/4 ABAP HANA Migration, CDS Views, FIORI,BTP, OData
- 3rd Party software integration experiences
- Design and develop programs, enhancement objects (Customer Exits, User-Exit and BADI’S), BAPIs, IDOCS, Module pools, Interfaces, BDC, ALV reports, using ABAP
- Hands-on experience on Smart Forms and SAP Script
- Knowledge in Order to cash, Supply chain management and FI processes
- Extensive experience in Analysis, Development, Debugging, Configuration & Customization
- Interact and communicate effectively with the business and functional teams
- Knowledge of Agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews,
- Source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment
- Should be ready to work as TECHNO-FUNCTIONAL Analyst
• Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in data modeling (including conceptual, logical and physical data models. • 2-3 years of experience inExtraction, Transformation and Loading ETLwork using data migration tools like Talend, Informatica, Datastage, etc. • 4-6 years of experience as a database developerinOracle, MS SQLor another enterprise database with a focus on building data integration process • Candidate should haveanyNoSqltechnology exposure preferably MongoDB. • Experience in processing large data volumes indicated by experience with BigDataplatforms (Teradata, Netezza, Vertica or Cloudera, Hortonworks, SAP HANA, Cassandra, etc.). • Understanding of data warehousing concepts and decision support systems.
• Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential material and adhere to worldwide data security and • Experience writing documentation for design and feature requirements. • Experience developing data-intensive applications on cloud-based architectures and infrastructures such as AWS, Azure etc. • Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Experience: 6 to 10 Years
- Experience in leading teams and handling communication among engineers and product managers,and have worked with mobile teams and product teams.
- Experience working on RFC documentation.
- Experience in architecting the software, estimating tasks, breaking down into subtasks, prioritizing tasks as per need, and timely delivery.
- Designing and developing mobile-first applications.
- Creating and maintaining clean and clear front-end code and backend APIs for our web and mobile applications.
- Automation and Deployments of builds - Frontend and Backend.
- Application Performance And Error Monitoring and Automation
- Maintaining excellent test coverage for our code base.
- Follow best practices while reviewing pull requests
- Working with our shared services and field teams to identify application bottlenecks and make relevant architectural decisions.
- Working with our front-end application developers to optimize performance across our system.
- Designing administrative tools for our shared services and business development teams
- Constantly optimizing our code bases with an eye for modularity and legibility.
- Writing documentation for our external and internal APIs.
- Strong understanding of RESTful JSON web API design principles.
- Demonstrable experience with NodeJS, Express. JS, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Familiarity with popular NodeJS packages (e. g. express, socket-io).
- Must have experience with test driven development(TDD).
- Experience in backend web development.
- Containerisation experience working with Docker/ Kubernetes/ Docker Swarm
- Familiarity with multiple additional programming languages/stacks.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, ideally MongoDB.
- Experience with RDBMS databases like MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- An excellent understanding of distributed systems and their tradeoffs.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical problems, design and implementation choices to a broad range of stakeholders (e. g. sales team, users, security experts).
- Experience working with web sockets.
- Familiarity with the AWS stack.
- Experience in application security testing.
- Familiarity with CI/CD Pipeline.
- Contributions to open source communities.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from anywhere
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Annual company retreats to fantastic places
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Great healthcare coverage
- Professional development allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Customised CMMversary rewards on your 1,3,5,7 and 10-year work anniversaries
- Career Enablement – We meld your upskilling initiatives with organization’s strategic planning
- Take your Birthday Off
- Experience - 6-10 years
- Key Skills for Software Developer C++, Linux with SQL:
- - Looking only for candidates who can join immediately or max 10 day
- - should be able to work independently with no handholding
- - the ability to work with C/C++ code on Windows/Linux platforms
- - Database knowledge of MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB, ideally other ones too: Saphana, Teradata, Postgres.
- - Ability to work on their own fixing defects
- - should be able to understand secure coding practices
- - should have the Ability to work independently and with the team across different time zones
Responsibilities of an ABAP developer
Besides coding and developing a SAP module with the help of the programming language, ABAP developers perform a number of other tasks, some of which are given below:
Knowledge of SAP ABAP (OOPS ABAP, MVC, Code pushdown techniques, AMDP and CDS views) and Native HANA
Good Knowledge in SAP MM Modules (both is important), Able to write Functional document and working knowledge in integration across other SAP modules like SAP SD SAP PP, SAP QM, SAP Finance
SAP ABAP knowledge is expected but should be limited to basic programming and debugging
- Understanding the needs and requirements of the clients by coordinating with their representatives and seeking clarity on every minute detail in order to provide the best possible solution.
- Consulting with professionals from other departments and those working on specific SAP modules such as SAP FI/CO, MM, SD to ensure a consistent experience to the various users on the client's side.
- Writing the code using ABAP programming language on the basis of the blueprint provided by the clients and performing regular tests on the usability of the code.
- Ensuring that all programs are completed in schedule as per the client's guidelines and allocating appropriate resources to achieve this.
- Providing technical support to the end users in the form of troubleshooting guidelines and modifications to the system after it has been delivered. Training the end users and client representatives is also performed at this stage of the SAP ABAP software life cycle.
- To stay updated with the latest technological advancement and changes in the world of SAP development and adapting to these changes by self-training and research work.
Skills Required to be an ABAP developer
Extensive prior experience in the field of ABAP programming and SAP modules is an essential skill set required for any person to pursue a career as an ABAP developer. They must have good analytical and problem solving skills in order to carry out their daily functions effectively. In depth knowledge of SAP systems such as FICO, MM and HR is also required for ABAP developers. Prior experience in object oriented programming, ABAP lists and other related fields is also a prerequisite for jobs in this field. In order to communicate with a number of people such as clients, users and other developers, they must possess excellent oral and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal abilities. They must have the capability to work well in a team-based environment as well as on their own since the organizational structure of ABAP developers varies from one company to another.