Ethereum Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
NetObjex, The platform for NFT MarketPlace and Web3 Wallet. NetObjex Next Generation NFT Marketplace Platform provides enterprises to create their marketplace and host events in the metaverse. NFT marketplaces are platforms where NFTs can be stored, displayed, traded, and in some cases minted (created). Web3 wallets are essentially digital wallets. As such, they have the ability to store digital assets. This includes everything from fungible to non-fungible (NFTs) tokens. A Web3 wallet also opens the door to the crypto realm, allowing you to interact with dApps on various blockchains. In turn, wallets help you access an extensive ecosystem of dApps.
- Search, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- Document new solutions as well as maintain the existing ones.
- Total 7 Years of experience required. 5 years of experience in Backend Development and minimum 5 years of experience in Ethereum, Blockchain
- Knowledge of any one of the programming languages: NodeJS, Java, GoLang, C, C++, PHP
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology: Bitcoin, Smart Contracts, Solidity, Cryptography
- Knowledge of private blockchains such as Hyper Ledger, and Corda is a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, and knowledge of front-end technologies such as Angular/ React/ Vue is a plus.
- Knowledge in databases and database modeling: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience using Git for version control
- Hands-on embedded C skills (mandatory)
- Experience with any microcontrollers MCU (mandatory) – Renesas/ Infineon/ Cypress/ ST-Micro /TI / Microchip
- Experience with any of peripherals & communication protocols usage in application development (mandatory) – UART, I2C, SPI, I2S, CAN, USB, ADC, DAC, EEPROM, Flash memory
- Experience with any RTOS – FreeRTOS, Azure RTOS, ThreadX
- Experience with any networking & connectivity modules (preferred & added advantage) – Ethernet, WiFi, BLE, MQTT, COAP
About Realto Group
RealTo Group (RTG) is based out of Silicon Valley, USA with Indian Technology Development Center in Bangalore. Realto Group’s vision is to enable Real Estate, Fund Management Companies and Alternate Investment Sectors to Thrive in Digital First Economy in an Effortless and Cost-Effective Manner.
Our products built on Blockchain and AI are world class that cater to the whole spectrum from Physical World’s Real Estate, Funds to Digital World’s (a.k.a Metaverse) Real Estate and funds.
Using Blockchain, AI and Cloud, we have built the first real estate asset focused enterprise Tokenization Platform, dedicated to Physical and Virtual Real Estate (NFT, Metaverse) in USA, Dubai and Indian markets.
- Lack of Liquidity Solutions to an Illiquid Market
- Absence of Emerging Tech for SMB's and Enterprises that are looking to Digitize the Real Estate Eco-System in a cost-effective manner.
- Lack of technology; skills for Businesses to venture into NFT &Virtual (Metaverse) Real Estate
- Improve Investor transparency, ease-of-use and security
- Decrease transaction costs by Simplification of processes
Visit our company’s website www.realtoapps.com for more information about us.
We are loooking for Blockchain developers who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network.
Ultimately, you are a passionate blockchain engineer who owns, develops, and delivers complex frontend applications preferably in Blockchain, Real Estate, FinTech and PropTech industries.
- Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and building and launching a blockchain network.
- You will be a team player and possess an intrapreneur mindset who does not hesitate to roll up the sleeves in getting things done.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in developing frontend applications using specified mandatory technical skills and would be an added advantage if you possess preferred additional skills as well.
- 2+ years of working experience as a Blockchain developer.
- Must be experienced in Solidity and Hyperledger Fabric.
- Experience with cryptography and specific blockchain protocols, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, will be very helpful.
- Should have experience with Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Solana, and layer 2 solutions like Matic, BSC, etc.
- Experience in distributed deployment of Blockchain Networks and deployment experience is required.
- Excellent communication and team player
If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Come Join Us to disrupt Asset Fractionalization, Tokenization, Digital Assets, NFT’s, Metaverses
We are looking for a highly capable blockchain developer to design, implement, and distribute a secure blockchain-based network. You will be analyzing our blockchain needs, designing customized blockchain technologies, and launching and maintaining our blockchain network.
- Strong understanding of crypto-economic systems and Defi protocols.
- Develop and review Solidity smart contracts.
- Participate in technical specification design, technical roadmap, and implementation of the Sense Protocol.
- Create deployment scripts to enable tests, protocol configuration presets, and production deployments.
- Work with auditors to ensure the quality and safety of the protocol.
- Help shape the direction of systems design by defining high-level architecture, principles, and standards within DeFi.
- Design processes for managing the security of the core Protocol and related applications.
- Perform and assist engineers through code reviews, acceptance testing, bug fixing, and general support.
- Collaborate closely with product, engineering, and design teams to build blockchain features.
- Experience with Solidity, web3.js, ethers.js with a strong understanding of the EVM.
- Experience with a development suite, such as Hardhat, Dapp, Brownie, or Truffle.
- Experience with contract libraries, such as Dappsys and OpenZeppelin.
- A deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals, common vulnerabilities, and the EVM.
- Know when to create abstractions vs. one-off methods.
- A desire to keep up with emerging trends in the Ethereum and Multi-chain technology space.
- Comfortable bridging the strategic objectives of the organization with internal engineering practices.
We are a Research and Development firm focusing on building DeFi products revolving around Decentralized Liquidity Provision and active LP management.
We are a high-output research team of 5 from a variety of backgrounds, spanning from Machine Learning and System Engineering, all the way to fintech and business.
We are looking for a DeFi Software Engineer who has a deep understanding of Ethereum and tons of curiosity!
What are we Building:
We are building an Ethereum-based Protocol for structured yield and synths. The protocol leverages permissionless-ness and transparency of DeFi to create predictable yield and increase capital efficiency of capital deployed over various products in the DeFi ecosystem.
Our first product focuses on liquidity management on Uniswap V3.
- Designing, building and testing smart contracts and related infrastructure
- Researching new DeFi protocols and its connectors and building on them
- Building real-time monitoring tools and working with our team on latency-sensitive operations
- Ethereum Node Infrastructure
- R&D at a protocol level
- Deep technical and practical understanding of DeFi protocols and DevOps practices for interfacing with them (both Ethereum and any other relevant one) Must have extensive knowledge of Solidity, smart contract development (web3js or ethersjs), testing and deployed a functioning smart contract on ETH mainnet.
- Must be comfortable working with either hardhat or truffle.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, research-oriented team with several ongoing concurrent projects
- You look forward to working with an interdisciplinary team that longs to find solutions together.
- Knowledge of DeFi isn't a must but is a big plus!
The number of years of experience does not matter as long as you have built complex projects from scratch, a burning desire to learn more, constantly improve yourself and solving tricky problems on a daily basis. We're a small team so you can assure yourself that whatever you contribute - in terms of engineering, or otherwise - is always heard and discussed.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- A young startup work environment, where your initiatives and ideas count and are rewarded
- A unique open research environment, where everybody contributes and sees the full spectrum of our work, from inception to production
- The chance to shape our firm's legacy and exchange knowledge with the team on every part of what we do.
The role is remote. Please share github profiles and details of previous projects worked on (both commercial and personal).
At Olegacy, we build applications connecting people to Web3. Our office is in Bengaluru and Dubai. We are expanding to our Dubai office and would love to invite all individuals who are passionate about the blockchain space to apply. We are currently seeking a Blockchain Engineer to help develop and build a decentralized finance application. The ideal candidate is a self-inspired individual who is passionate about blockchain technologies and disrupting current potential financial norm.
- Work with the team to achieve product update milestones within the set time frames
- Design, develop, program, test, debug and maintain smart contracts code for a decentralized application
- Apply the latest cryptography techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks
- Evaluate scalability, security, performance and gas optimization of the decentralized application
- Collaborate with the team on API design
- Collaborate with the team on planning and implementing frictionless user experiences
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science
- Strong proficiency in Cryptography
- Strong proficiency in smart contracts written in Solidity
- Experience with blockchain technology
- Bonus: Understanding of the intricacies of iOS and Android
- Bonus: Experience developing NFTs on Ethereum
- Team Player
- Strong English language communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up culture
- Growth mindset
- You should ideally have a good Experience and a strong understanding of a few of the lockchain platforms like Hyperledger, Ethereum, Hash Graph, IBM Blockchain, MultiChain, Stellar, etc.
- You will be working in small multi-disciplinary teams of design thinking, industry expert, pair programming and customer involvement to develop first project code in short sprints and iterative cycles.
- You will develop Blockchain chain code and agile development processes to build software which explores a customer first project. The quality needs to be good enough to be presented to board level demonstration.
What we offer -
- Progressive and flexible work hours that matches your personality and lifestyle.
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the country that speak on average 3 languages.
- The ability for you to make an impact in the emerging fields of Blockchain, cryptocurrency, and decentralized technologies.
We're a contrarian and progressive culture of independent thinkers and systematic executors that are driven to build cool things that matter.
If this aligns with you, time to hop on!