Ethereum Jobs in Pune
Explore top Ethereum Job opportunities in Pune from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
- Hands-on embedded C skills (mandatory)
- Experience with any microcontrollers MCU (mandatory) – Renesas/ Infineon/ Cypress/ ST-Micro /TI / Microchip
- Experience with any of peripherals & communication protocols usage in application development (mandatory) – UART, I2C, SPI, I2S, CAN, USB, ADC, DAC, EEPROM, Flash memory
- Experience with any RTOS – FreeRTOS, Azure RTOS, ThreadX
- Experience with any networking & connectivity modules (preferred & added advantage) – Ethernet, WiFi, BLE, MQTT, COAP
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for Blockchain evaluation, smart contract development, implementation supporting the digital strategy group initiatives.
- Must have hands-on experience using Solidity.
- Experience in setting up Blockchain nodes and networks.
- Design and develop the architecture of Blockchain Solutions from a systemic standpoint.
- Responsible for creating technical solution architecture for a given business problem.
- Responsible for quality of the application and implements necessary checks and balances via peer review, code scans, automated tests.
- Set the standards for design and development.
- Oversees, maintains,s and supports existing software applications.
- Provide subject matter expertise in reviewing, analyzing, and resolving complex issues.
- Prepare user and systems documentation as needed.
- Design & implement Blockchain solutions which may run on Blockchain platforms and composed of multiple software packages based on Solution Architect.
- Lead a team of Blockchain juniors/trainees.
- Work with product managers and other product teams.
- Well versed in using GitHub.
- Should be flexible to explore different blockchains be it Ethereum, Ripple, Tron, AVA, Multichain, etc
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more