CouchDB Jobs in Indore
at Viha Technosoft LLP
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating, installing and managing our databases. You will ensure optimal database performance by analyzing database issues and monitoring database performance.
What will I be doing?
- A professional Database Administrator (DBA) will be responsible for the architecture, performance, integrity, and security of a database.
- Design and build highly available microsoft MySQL and SQL solutions, making use of log shipping, mirroring and always on technologies
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentation and specifications
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Design, create and implement database systems based on the end user's requirements.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Collaborate with the engineering and production support teams to create forward-looking service improvement plans and roadmaps.
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of application software and related products
What Skill do I need ?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in database administration, information technology, database architecture, or a related field
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of MS SQL/Oracle/MySQL/ Server software and related products
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft SQL, and ideally its variants in other popular RDBMS
- Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
- Proven working experience as a Database Administrator and expert in MongoDB
- Install server software, configure database servers, monitor and maintain system health and security
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
- Experience with large databases and complex process models
Required Qualification :
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Technology, or a related field of study
- Proven knowledge of SQL Servers, Cpanels, MySQL
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Advanced working SQL and MySQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL)
- Excellent knowledge of Performance tuning, DB administration, data backup, recovery, security, integrity
- Experience working with both structured and unstructured data.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication, teamwork and negotiation skills
Job Profile/ Responsibility:
- Sourcing candidates of suitable calibre from various job portals (Naukri, Monster, Indeed, LinkedIn, Cutshort etc), Posting, Head Hunting, Social media, Internal and External References
- The recruiter is responsible for assessing and short-listing candidates through a systematic and multi-layered approach to create a pool of eligible candidates for Job Dost Client Organizations.
- Carrying out the prescribed Assessment for the candidates and identifying profile as per client expectation as per job roles.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews, online assessments, coding tests for candidates.
- Maintain database of candidates in JobDost portal and also ensuring all applicants are routed through JobDost platform from interview schedule to offer
- Performing background and reference checks.
For successful execution of the job, a candidate should possess the following:
- Hands on experience in hiring positions like SAP consultants, System/Cloud Architect, Front/Backend Developer, React, Java/J2EE Developers, .Net Engineers, ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB.Net, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field. Handling candidates in Information Technology is a plus.
- Minimum 1 years of prior experience of as a Recruiter
- Experience with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with various sourcing methods
- Experience with conducting Assessments
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
Remuneration: At par with Industry along with attractive Incentives.
Why Join Us?
You will be working closely with a highly experienced team and the founders of JobDost - surely a great opportunity to learn!
As the first few members of an ever-growing team, you will play a key part in the cultures, values, and success story of our company!
We have a budding business with a solid expansion plan ahead of us and we want you to be a part of this game-changing journey!
- Complete content writing projects for digital marketing clients in a timely manner; maintain stated deadlines while also meeting specific content directions, as each individual project dictates
- Revise content submissions according to client requests
- Proofread and rewrite existing content, as needed
- Writing for web page content, blogs, social media posts, infographic content, email marketing campaigns, and other digital marketing categories as assigned
- Work with clients and customers to help them define their content needs
- Offer suggestions and changes to help ensure that content is engaging, consistent, clear, and concise
- Help to create style guides or content templates
- Conduct effective research on any given topic
- Fluency in both written and conversational English, and mastery of conventional rules of English grammar
- Ability to be mindful of things like flow, readability, and sentence variety
- Ability to embed and leverage SEO-relevant keywords in content production
- Basic understanding of digital marketing and search engine optimization best practices
- Good listening and communication skills for client relationship management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, along with general computer literacy
- Familiarity with major social media platforms
- The ability to cooperate with other writers, editors, and team members to complete projects in a timely manner
- Willing and able to give constructive feedback on content writing projects
Qualification : Bcom ( Finance),MBA(Finance & Marketing ) /any other graduate or Post graduate can also apply( They must have experience as Content writer in Technical field or Financial Field.)
- The Candidate should be belongs to Financial/Technical background.
- Excellent Verbal communication skill strong ability to communicate story ideas
- The candidate can do Research on finanace technology data trends & current market senerio
- The candidate should have creative contents
- Excellent Writing & Editing skills in English.
To be a successful technical recruiter, you should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment
- Need At least 2-year experience in fast paced staffing environment working on IT, Non-IT and Techno-Functional Requirement like Business Analyst, IT Project Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, Program Manager, Software QA Engineer, Software Developer, Accountant, Accounting Manager etc.
- Good in communication and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should be well aware of the recruitment process and related terms like MSP/Markup/Rate Negotiation.
- Team Player.
- Ability to learn and grasp new skills.
- Positive Attitude towards Work.
- Not looking for a specialist recruiter for a particular domain, we need someone who can work on all types of requirements as per the business need.
- Qualification: Any Graduate.
at hiring point
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Completing paperwork for new hires.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- Knowledge about Job Portals and Familiarity with Job Posting
- Understanding the organization's expectations in terms of the job description and specs.
- Reviewing and Shortlisting of Profiles from employment portals, networking sites, referencing networking, and job search
- Continuous efforts to ensure the talent pool data is updated timely
- Conduct Preliminary interviews, telephonic interviews, and candidate shortlisting
- For accessing passive prospective prospects, effectively utilizing one's own network, building a database, digital platforms, and referrals
- Examine the candidate's abilities, knowledge of various technologies, and essential responsibilities.
- Schedule in-person and telephonic rounds of interviews, complete technical testing, and stay in touch with prospects until they are recruited.
- Maintaining professional connections with all parties involved is essential (Ops. Managers, HR Managers, Team Members, candidates, etc.)
- Working with Hiring Managers on a regular basis to ensure that sourcing timelines are reached.
- Identify new strategies for sourcing candidates and creating new leads using the technique.
- Good understanding of keywords and how to use them when looking for resumes.
- Maintain communication with the candidates who have been given positions until they have accepted them, and so on.
- Keeping track of the recruitment database and reporting to the HOD on a frequent basis as needed. There will be a greater emphasis on employee retention and lower employee turnover.
- Finding individuals who are qualified for the job based on the job description provided.
- Analytical Mindset
- Coordination between the team and supervisors is transparent.
- Capable of working under duress and multitasking
- Should be able to operate independently with little supervision.
- Educating yourself Agility and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and vocal
- English is the preferred language for communication.
- Must be a leader and a motivator.
- Coordination abilities are essential.
at Pangolin Marketing
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
Creative Content Writer - B2B/B2C
Our clients have stories that need telling, we’re looking for storytellers who weave the right narrative for them. Are you comfortable telling stories of social impact, societal change, industrial evolution, and technological innovation? Are you well-versed with corporate communication, writing content for B2B marketing and sales, and enterprise content marketing? Have you worked on a large variety of content types - emails, brochures, flyers, social media content, website copy, sales presentations, webinar decks, articles, and whitepapers? Then you might be a good fit for this job.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, effectively juggle diverse writing demands, and deliver on-time
- High retention capacity and the ability to understand client briefs to create effective content strategies.
- An unerring eye for detail and a knack for creativity.
- Ability to interpret data to make recommendations for optimizing online content marketing.
- Unique, engaging, and varied writing styles with good proofreading and research skills.
- Knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO, and basic writing terminologies.
- Understands marketing KPIs and ROI generated from content marketing programs, including an understanding of how content sources influence audience acquisition pipelines.
- Experienced in writing blogs, product portfolios, reports, web content, brochures, and other marketing collateral for B2B/B2C clients.
- Has a solid foundation in SEO, content strategy, analytics, copywriting, and copy editing.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in both B2B and B2C domains. Please share only samples of work done by yourself for actual clients. Share only creative work done for an actual company, strictly no SEO blogs or personal blogs. . Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.