- Good hands on team management, with strong IT background (Software Development Life Cycle, encryption etc)
- Manage IT projects and segments by specific objectives and within specified resources.
- Direct and monitor client's requirements,conditioning and take in charge of the progress of the project.
- Ensure development of products and delivering it back to the clients with proper utilization of the available resources.
- Define goals and outline approach and make adjustments within the constraints set to achieve the optimum results.
- Ensure working conditions that permit project personnel to implement the development work in the most cost-effective manner.
- Maintain an appropriate and healthy relationships with clients and ensuring the project results are comprehensible to manage.
- Define and plan project progress, sub goals and milestones, time and resource planning. Manage and conduct works meetings,manage conflicts and crises.
- Document - expected results, interim results. Carry out reviews.
- Rich experience of min 4 years
- Good written and verbal communication is (a) must
- Good sense in terms of responsibility and ability to meet the deadlines
- Ability to lead the plan and implement it
- Self-driven and can facilitate the project plan as per the decided project budget plan
- Theoretical & practical aspects knowledge of project management
- Proven experience in strategic planning,risk management and people management
- Wise in decision making, influencing and leading
About Hiteshi Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Founded in 2006, Hiteshi Infotech Pvt Ltd. is a profitable company based in Indore. It has 51-250 employees currently and works in the domain of IT Consultancy.