About Hiteshi Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Job Requirement :
-Excellent written and verbal communication.
-Should have 5 to 10 years of experience as a Business analyst along with a Scrum master role.
-Extensive knowledge of agile methodology frameworks & ceremonies.
-Experience in playing scrum master role, adopting and executing best agile practices.
-Experience in JIRA or any other tools ( JIRA to be prefered ) to generate reports & burn down chart
-Drive team according to the product roadmap, epics, user stories and manage backlogs.
-Familiar with BRD, FRS, SRS, UML, User Story Creation and User Manuals.
-Experienced in writing use cases, functional flow diagrams, and wireframes for UI
-Work closely with the product owne/r, cross-functional teams to roll on the product roadmap.
-Translate product requirements into functional, user stories, wireframes & define use-cases.
-Drive the SDLC process using Jira, Confluence & other management tools.
-Manage product backlogs, user stories, release versioning.
-Helps the team write better user stories, tasks, requirements, and issues.
-Manage product documentation, wireframes, maintain versioning for the same.
-Planning, Tracking & Reviewing, and Process Management.
-Stays aligned with Go-to-Market plans for the features set.
-Supports and participates in post-launch reviews and ensures feedback is created as a bugs/tasks.
-Responsible for delivering the product with user Experience through new features, workflows, and enhancements
What you will do-
- Play a critical role in shaping the product & technical vision for the team while working closely with product and business leaders across the company on a regular basis
- Build, lead, develop and coach teams of top technical talent; plan staffing and recruitment decisions
- Nurture a culture of innovation and experimentation
- Contribute to design and code reviews
- Improve visibility of the team’s execution to stakeholders, by educating stakeholders on technological context and elevating decision making
- Plan pace of delivery to balance high-growth urgencies while avoiding burnout
- Ownership of the Platform engineering to deliver a better product experience
What you will need-
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline
- 7+ years of core software product development experience, with at least 4-5 yrs as a full stack developer
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, operating systems, etc.
- Understanding of at least one front-end framework (Reactjs or similar)
- Experience with Cloud (AWS), CICD, DevOps, containers, Kubernetes, scripting, SQL/NoSQL databases, Agile Methodology
- Passion for building a data-driven culture, growing talent, and hunger for making a big impact
- Experience in Java/Python/Golang
- Experience in a similar role with a high-growth company
0.5 - 3 years of experience
- Day to day maintenance of the website. Along with updating banners, products, product content, blogs, SEO recommendations also maintain a tracker of all updates on the website
- Coordinate with design and development team to implement strategy
- Create project plan and timelines for execution
- Maintaining and recording minutes of the meeting with internal and external stakeholders
- Keep a track of website health: by conducting regular test plans, working on site experience as well as PageSpeed insights
- Provide inputs on improving website experience basis GA reports
- Preparing monthly website performance reports
- Ensure smooth client communications
- All mails must be responded to within 24 hours on working days and any conversation about on-going/upcoming projects over whatsapp/call must be documented on mail
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practices. Maintain good awareness of key plugins to be able to rapidly select the best approach for a new site build or update
- TAT of website uploads
- 4 recommendations from monthly reports adapted by the clients
- 2 case studies based on successful recommendations
- <4 escalations per year
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to manage and work with teams
- Ability to adapt to new tools and softwares
- Google Analytics Power User
- Has experience operating at least 1 CMS
- Self starter attitude, proactive
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Tools to master:
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Clarity
- CMS: Shopify, Wordpress, Magento, Drupal, Sitecore
- Shopify Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Docs, Slides, Sheets | Excel, Word, Powerpoint
A Project Coordinator at Rubico IT will get to communicate with clients and use a highly-organized and structured approach towards coordinating with developers to create customized websites and related applications.
The Project Coordinator will require excellent time management and communication skills, as he/she collaborates with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with the clients to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects.
- 2+ years of experience in handling small to mid-sized IT Projects
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and soft skills to build trust and relationship with clients globally (Preferred working with US clients)
- Good knowledge of project planning, execution along with time, risk and cost management.
- Understanding of agile project management using Scrum
- Good understanding of other project management methodologies like Kanban and Waterfall
- Conceptual knowledge of web/mobile development technologies
- Good understanding of Open Source CMS (WordPress, Drupal or Magento)
- Basic to an average understanding of Servers, Hostings and DNS
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, Jira or Trello)
ESPORTS PROJECT MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is seeking a talented, enthusiastic and highly organized Esports Project Manager to join our team. As a successful hire for this role, you should be a strong communicator, have a passion for planning and organizing and enjoy working inside a flexible team-oriented environment. You should be well versed in project management styles, methodologies and processes. Tenacity, self-direction and follow-up skills are a must as well as the ability to anticipate issues and find effective solutions.
As a Esports Project Manager, you will lead and take part in developing, implementing, executing and reporting on different esports initiatives and projects. You will work closely with internal cross functional teams like league operations, production, creative, marketing as well as external partners, clients and vendors to ensure success of all our projects and programs.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Define project objectives, schedules, resource requirements, budget, and deliverables for different projects and programs in support of business goals.
- Lead and execute all tactical project management aspects of different esports programs and projects to expand our brand and viewership goals.
- Be responsible for creation and distribution of complete project plans, related documentation, and reporting requirements to all project stakeholders, internal teams and client personnel.
- Deliver and develop status frequency, and deliver progress reports, proposals, and requirements documentation, along with risks, contingency plans, and roadblocks to project stakeholders and leadership.
- Manage project expectations, timelines, milestones and deliverables.
- Conduct post mortems and create recommendation reports based on detailed project analysis.
- Provide regular insights and updates on the regional market development and eco-system, team/player sentiment, business opportunities and other relevant key data
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Act as key contact between internal departments and regional teams for successful execution of the project and meeting all deliverable timelines.
- Act as the primary contact for day to day information and updates for partners and client personnel.
- Control, coordinate and follow-up on recurrent tasks, assignments and deliverables of various internal departments working on the project.
- Track and analyze measurable criteria and KPIs to evaluate progress towards project objectives and develop business review and improvement reports.
- Assist different departmental leads to execute all program/project operations and marketing efforts (supervising and ensuring projects are moving forward in accordance with plans).
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience (project management, business management, event management marketing, sports industries, marketing, communications).
- 2 + years of relevant working experience in esports, gaming, entertainment or traditional sports programs.
- Have a deep comprehension of the various components that make up an esports program and be conversationally adept in them including broadcast production, player and team management, brand management, event management, content development, competitive structure and rulesets.
- Experience in organizing esports and/or digital content planning, productions and broadcast/distribution to drive viewership.
- Strong project management skills with ability to drive planning, schedules, budgeting, resource management, collaboration and status reporting.
- Passionate about gaming and esports, having a strong understanding of both gaming and cultural nuances in South and Southeast Asia.
- Knowledge of different project management methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum etc.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to create, organize, prioritize, and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrate ability to keep a project team focused and on track in a fast-paced environment.
- Developed documentation skills showcasing ability to organize information in a clear and concise manner for varying audiences.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to conceptualize broadly across various solutions, yet enjoys operating at a hands-on level.
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly with a strong capacity of syntax, learning and sharing with senior leadership.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to communicate effectively with different internal departments, teams and clients.
- Experience working as a project manager in the esports industry.
- Regional experience working across different countries/markets across South Asia, Southeast Asia and The Middle-East. Also preferred is market sensitivity, cultural curiosity and understanding differences in localization etc.
- Demonstrable track record of defining strategies in esports, entertainment or traditional sports industries.
We are looking for a passionate PMO Lead to be part of Enterprise PMO which responsible for the entire organization support function on compliance , adherence and Governance of Standards, Operations, Policies and Procedures. We are looking for very dynamic and energetic PMO Lead to drive the delivery governance and excellence as per Business Objectives. Looking of people with high level accountability and ownership to drive the things for very fast growing start-up services company in India.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 8
years of program management office (PMO) with an ability to think tactically as well as strategically while leading cross functional teams in a matrixed environment. He is single point of contact for Delivery PMO and Process Governance. The primary goal of this candidate is to achieve benefits from standardizing and following project management policies, processes, and methods to be leveraged by multiple project owners. The candidate should have the ability to provide a decision support information for stakeholders (including executives) to make appropriate decisions. The candidate should also could underpin the project delivery mechanisms ensuring that all business change in an organization is managed in a controlled way.
- Transparency: providing information with a single source of the truth. Information should be relevant and accurate to support effective decision-making by stakeholders (including senior management).
- Reusability: stopping project teams from reinventing the wheel by being a central point for lessons learned templates and best practice.
- Delivery : making it easy for project teams to do their jobs by reducing bureaucracy, mentoring and process compliance. This includes the better coordination between two of delivery teams (One time Implementation and Managed Services) and other cross functional teams for SOP compliance and adherence.
- Governance: ensuring that communication to different stakeholders (including senior management) & decisions are taken by the right people , based on the right information presented. The governance role can also include audit or peer reviews, developing project and program structures, Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring accountability including of Information Security Management System as per ISO standards.
- Traceability: providing the function for managing documentation, project history and organizational knowledge.
- Create, Maintain and Own the PMO Delivery and Process Governance Metrics which includes Project Financials, Task and Ticket Metrics, Process KPI, Process Improvements, Delivery Governance and Excellence
- Gathering data about project progress and producing reports
- Developing standards and processes
- Encouraging (or enforcing where necessary) the use of those standards and processes
- Delivering training and mentoring Delivery and Process Governance PMO members and lead the team.
- Managing dependencies across multiple projects across delivery team
- MBA in Project/Operations/Systems/MIS or MCA Or equivalent
- 8-12 years’ experience in Service Desk/PMO environment, in a fast-paced though structured environment
- Strong Process and Agile Project Methodologies knowledge for managing multiple projects
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Reporting on financial information such as Project Profitability, Claims and Invoicing
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools, e.g. Zoho Projects & Desk or JIRA
- Identify and analyze opportunities and make tactical/strategic recommendations
- Hands on project management approach that includes a proven track record of project/program execution
- Need to have good understanding Competencies (AWS) and Industry specific foundations (ISMS, ISO 27001, GDPR)
- Ability to quickly switch tasks, multi-task, be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt communication style to effectively work with multiple levels within an organization
- Experience preparing high visibility, executive level presentation materials
What you’ll do
About the Role
- Should have worked independently on Planning of varied types of Projects.
- Capable of Planning & Scheduling various construction activities, ability to create and
communicate WBS (Work breakdown structure)
- Should have in-depth knowledge of planning solutions like MS Project & Primavera
- Leading and coordinating operational planning factors for clients to ensure alignment
between project plans and operational plans.
- Participating in the management and the evolution of the planning module: templates,
- Develop the planning of each project belonging to the Powerplay portfolio, for both research
& development, based on the strategy/tactic discussed by the project team and on
governance decisions, including prioritization
- Provide guidance on project planning optimization for Powerplay customers
- Ensure project planning variance analysis on a monthly/quarterly basis for multiple clients
vis-a-bis powerplay solutions.
- Ensure consistency and high-quality production of data on the whole project plan to support
- Capacity to analyze and synthesize data/information.
- Ability to understand databases/formats/BoQs/Plans and to quickly acquire proficiency with
computer systems and new applications.
- Solid communication skills, written and oral. - Attention to detail, rigorous.
- Adaptability in a highly changeable environment.
We've Got Awesome Perks!
We always offer a competitive salary along with ESOPs
We have Sodexo of 8K per month to take care of you and its on top of your CTC.
Medical Insurance for you and your family, worth 7 Lakhs.
We don't track how many leaves in a month or in a year you take. Whenever you feel like
taking a break, please go ahead and take it. Please do not forget to leave a note on Slack
but that does not mean you are seeking approval from anyone in the Org.
Location: Okhla, Delhi
Smart Joules’ product DeJoule is an IoT based Building Energy Management System. It hasthe
potential to save more than 5,000 Crores worth of energy annually by optimizing energy use
in central air conditioning systems, and much more by extending in future to hot water and
Smart Joules is looking for people who have the aptitude, expertise and experience of managing the delivery of projects.
You will report to the Head of Product.
What will you do?
1. Manage the on-time & high-quality execution of multiple, complex and diverse
initiatives/ projects that are designed to improve the product.
2. Focus on & be responsible for getting the initiatives executed on timelines committed
to the stakeholders
3. Own the planning, scoping, tracking, reporting budgeting and on-time delivery of the
4. Empower the team members of each initiative to successfully deliver it with
a. it being highly functional
b. having high quality
c. adherence to the decided standards of software engineering, coding &
d. it completing on time
e. it consuming resources under budget.
5. Optimize and push the game in efficiently, quickly and economically executing the
6. Effectively win the confidence of the stakeholders by giving them the right information
at the right time.
7. Own the effective resolution of any roadblock that might defeat the plan of the
8. Proactively seek help and raise flags when and where needed.
What will you get to learn?
You will learn to manage projects across a very diverse development team that includes
embedded systems, networking, backend & frontend engineering, machine learning, platform
Reliability & UiUx.
You will learn to accurately estimate the time it would take to execute any product initiative.
You will learn (and fall in love �) with the energy efficiency industry.
You will work with some of the best developers, product, biz, energy and ops colleagues.
You will be a part of our amazing Joule Culture!
What do we need in you?
Being able to strategically, diligently & resourcefully plan and execute a technical
Have the experience in managing a varied set of stakeholders ranging from product
management, software development, UiUx, co-founders and users.
Have owned and successfully delivered projects on time and under budget for at-least 2
Knows & has hands-on experience in the best processes (Agile, Scrum, Hybrid) & tools
(Jira, Confluence) to manage work.
Must have excellent attention to detail, ability to identify key issues and manage an
environment of innovation with regular changes.
Excellent communication skills.
Organizational abilities, strategic thinking, problem-solving aptitude.
About Smart Joules:
Smart Joules is on a mission to stop climate change by making it easy and profitable for
businesses to eliminate wasted energy consumption. Our JoulePAYS (Pay-As-You-Save) business model offers businesses a 15% guaranteed reduction in energy compared to their
historical bills in return for a fixed share of their savings under a six-year contract. These
savings are delivered by redesigning centralized cooling systems, providing the highest
efficiency equipment, and constantly monitoring and controlling their operations with our
Led by an MIT/Berkeley Alumnus, an award-winning engineer from the Indian Navy, and a
financial wizard, our team of 100+ professionals has a comprehensive set of capabilities
spanning project design, financing, execution, cutting-edge IOT technologies and operations.
We are united by our Core Values and motivated by our performance optimization program
– Joule IGNITE.
In a span of five years, we have saved 25 million kWh-equivalent of energy across the largest
Hospital chains in India – Apollo, Fortis, Max, CARE, Aravind, KIMS and others, spanning
fifteen cities. We have won national and international recognition, including a top prize from
the German Energy Ministry, multiple prizes in Ministry of Power’s National Energy
Conservation Awards and CII’s National Energy Management Awards, and numerous other
prizes and media mentions. In recognition of our innovative zeal, our CEO was selected as a
“Champion of Change” by the Prime Minister’s Office and Niti Aayog.
Our supporters and partners include Echoing Green, Harvard University, TATA Trusts, David
& Lucile Packard Foundation, Yes Bank, TATA Cleantech Capital, World Bank, SIDBI, Tata
Power Delhi Distribution Limited (TPDDL), Kigali Cooling Efficiency Program, BASE, UPES, DIT and other prominent institutions and investors.
We like to work hard and play hard. Inspired by MIT’s motto “Mens et Manus”, we believe in
using our minds and hands to develop and utilize technology for practical applicatio.