Clojure Jobs in Pune
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality. Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
4+ years Experience with React Native
BS degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering
Knowledge of functional programming
Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage Experience with automated testing suites, like Mocha
To be the right fit you will need:
- Min 6+ years of experience in ReactNative (including React-Redux)
- Should have some experience on Responsive UI development.
- Should have some experience on Typescript.
- Should have some experience of Bluetooth connections via mobile app
- Good to have experience of Firebase API’s
- Good to have frontend and backend experience
- Should have good verbal communication, as developers will directly interact with Client on calls and chat.
- Good to have Agile/Scrum based project experience.
- Good to have JIRA and BitBucket experience
Position: React/Redux Frontend Engineer
Location: Pune (Initially Remote)
We are looking for a candidate with experience in building single page applications using React / Redux. You would be working on a product actively used by thousands of customers.
About the Organization:
It is one of the most exciting Bay Area Product Driven Organization in Logistics industry supporting more than 30,0000 customers.
Your responsibility will include, but not limited to:
• Transforming product requirements into clean well-written code
• Optimizing existing code for performance and reusability
- 2+ Years of Strong knowledge of React and Redux
- Knowledge of promises / Async / Await
- Good understanding of REST API integration and authentication
- Looking for Someone Who can start immediately / Within a month
- Typical Product Background with a Programming Thinking of solving complex problem
Should Be a Computer Science Graduate, preferably from a Tier-1 Engineering college
Good to have:
• Advance GIT
• HTML / CSS knowledge
• Knowledge or experience working with Service Workers
Why join us?
• Very high-growth
• Passionate, collaborative, and awesome co-workers
• Free lunches
• Competitive salaries
- SCSS/CSS/LESS skills
• - Strong on React JS (Minimum 2 years of experience is mandatory)
• - ES6
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Proven technical expertise with Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Familiar with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Develop responsive design websites using frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Must be are eager to learn, seek out new solutions and can adapt quickly within a dynamic technical environment.
- Excellent communication and self-motivation skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and unforeseen requests
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail/strategy, and creative problem-solving skills
- Passionate about technology
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
Roles and Responsibilities : Angular UI Development
Desired Candidate Profile : Overall 5+ years of experience covering the areas as listed below :
- Ability to understand the customer requirements and accordingly work on business driven UI.
- Excellent hands-on experience in UI framework like angular latest version 6/7/8/9 .
- Expertise in designing responsive web applications.
- Experience on jQuery, React, Node.js will be a plus point.
- Experience using REST API's.
- Experience in designing Mock-ups using any tool like Mock flow.
- Experience with version control repositories such as Git/Bitbucket.
Very good knowledge of material design components
Angular CLI and CDK.
Creating new Components
String Interpolation and property binding.
In depth knowledge on angular Core package
Two way binding concept
Use cases on Angular Life cycle methods
Inbuilt directives and custom directive
Creation of Custom events and Event binding between components.
Communication between two custom components
Local references and View child and Content Child options
Services and Dependency Injection and its implementation in various use cases
Angular Routers and routing
Observables and their use and implementation
Pipes to transform output Creating Http request ( API handling)Dynamic Components
Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Typescript
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
Adhering to best design practice
Good Written and Verbal communications.
We are looking for a React.js Developer to join our team! If you are interested in creating the best user experience and UI, you will love this job!
- Plan, develop and implement user interface strategy
- Work with designers and developers to develop modern, intuitive user interfaces for our web properties
- Work on design, look, and feel of our web properties
- Continuously improve the user experience
- Research user preferences
- Research new technologies and best practices
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
- Improve JS and CSS quality by conducting code analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- 1+ year of experience with ReactJS, Next.js
- 1+ years of experience with SASS/LESS
- 1+ years of experience with TypeScript
- 1 years of experience with node
- 1 years of experience with HTML
- 1 years of experience with CSS
- 1 years of experience with DOM
- 1 years of experience with AJAX, AXIOS, etc
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science
illumnus is one of the fastest-growing EdTech startups from IIT Bombay & BITS Pilani alumni, envisioned to reform the education system in India and across the globe. With 20+ top-end international clients in UAE, UK, and India, illumnus is eying to expand into 4 countries by the end of 2020. We are extensively looking for smart & young individuals full of energy to become a part of this exciting journey to build a scalable and robust tech.
The core product is a B2B SaaS-based Collaborative Learning Management Software for premier Schools, colleges, and coaching institutions to enhance the pedagogy and learning experience using Machine Learning
For a better understanding, you can visit:-
We are hiring for React/Redux + ReactNative Developer with 2+ years of hands-on experience in React, ReactNative, and Frontend Development.
As an early member of our engineering team, you’ll have a direct impact on the success of Illumnus by building out our core foundations.
Dealing with distributed systems, serverless architecture, groundbreaking technologies means your job will be as exciting as it is fulfilling.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Designing, building, and maintaining high-performance Web Applications and dashboards with reusable, and reliable ReactJS code
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field from Premium Institutes e.g. IITs, BITS, NITs
- 2+ years of experience in working with Frontend and UI Development
- Strong knowledge of working with GraphQL and REST APIs and building responsive analytics dashboards
- Experience with building Progressive web apps, offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Understanding of Google's Material design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration (CI/CD) & Firebase Platform & Experience of Live communication app