Clojure Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Trying to get in touch with you all for an exciting role for 1 of the Startup Firm into Wealtth Mangement .
A small description about the Company.
This Company is building the platform to drive Wealth Mangement .
They own and operate an online investing platform that distributes mutual funds in India. Its platform allows investors to buy and sell equity, debt, and tax saving mutual funds. It has its headquarters in Bengaluru in India.
Looking for Great Talent for Backend Developer with beloww skills.
• Excellent knowledge of at least one ecosystem based on Elixir/Phoenix, Ruby/Rails, Python/Django,
• Good OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
• Familiar with datastores like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Redshift etc.
• Familiarity with react.js/react-native, vue.js etc. • Knowledge of deploying software to AWS, GCP, Azure
• Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration.
- Working with Databases and Linux platform
- Understanding algorithms, databases and their space and time complexities
- Writing unit and integration tests with reasonable coverage of code and interfaces
- Solving complex and interesting problems
- Taking up a high level of ownership and commitment towards the business and product vision
What you need to have:
- Minimum 1-year experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: C/Java/C++/C#
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently
- Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform is a plus
- B-Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
- Good experience in at least one general programming language (Java, Ruby, Clojure, Scala, C/C++, Python and SQL)
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems, Worked in startup like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
- Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces
- TDD is a plus
- Be able to drive a team of around 4 developers
- Should be able to effectively lead from the front, integrating developers, analysts and QA
- Should be able to pair, and effectively mentor junior developers
- The ability to think innovatively and turn ambiguous problem spaces into clear solutions
- Be an inspiration for the team and a trusted partner to our customers
- Familiar with PHP or Ruby or NodeJS. Strong experience in Laravel and/or ReactJS a plus
- Familiarity with the entire development -> prod flow a strong plus (our dev owns the DevOps)
- Familiarity with performance tuning a web stack a strong plus
- Comfortable working in an Agile highly dynamic start-up environment
- Demonstrate leadership skill and be accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment