We are looking out for a UI/UX developer to turn our software into easy-to-use & appealing products for our learners.
You will be working on the cutting edge of learning technology & be responsible for delivering the best product & learning experience, with the goal of driving stronger usage, retention and progress of product users, ultimately turning them into product advocates!
You’ll turn data, research, and intuition into products, features, and designs that people love and want.
This could also be the gateway to a PM role.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, wireframes and sitemaps
- Design everything from complete features to GUI elements, like tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups & prototypes that illustrate product look & functionality and get user feedback
- Create original graphic designs & illustrations (e.g. images, sketches, UI elements)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems, source user feedback & iterate product
- Strategise & implement UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Build & ensure an extremely easy to use & pleasing product with intuitive interactions
- Collaborate with the developers, program managers & marketing team to drive outcomes, improve use & product advocacy
- Build strong habit loops, gamification systems, and other aspects to drive strong product adoption & a quality learning experience
UI UX Designer Requirements:
If you have the ability to intuitively & with research analyse, understand & predict user behaviour along with the ability to build flows, interfaces & designs to guide user behaviour in the desired manner then read on.
If you can additionally make designs in a way that it is one more reason for a user to use your already great product then we may just be a great place for you. If you are passionate about education or making a real impact in people’s lives using your work, then bingo!
- A Bachelor's degree and a combined minimum of 1.5 years’ of UI & UX design experience for digital products.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, HTML, CSS, Java, iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player who can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
* Frontend - Angular 2.0+, Bootstrap 4, Ionic 3+
* Backend - Node, Express, Python, Mongo (DB), Firebase Suite (DB and Hosting), Heroku, Google Cloud, AWS (Infra)
* Are passionate about understanding how our users think, what their problems are, and building engaging user experiences that solve those problems.
* Are an engineer with a sense of aesthetics: you have strong technical skills and can build a beautiful interface.
* Have a strong bias towards getting it done; you choose completion over perfection. You get a buzz out of getting things shipped.
* Are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal. You are clear and concise in your writing, but know when it is best to hop on a call.
* Love learning from and teaching others.
* Willing to relocate to Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
You probably have:
* Deep knowledge of CSS, semantic HTML, and Git.
* Experience building from mockups using modern CSS approaches and frameworks e.g Bootstrap, Tailwind, Semantic UI.
* Experience using a type system like Flow or TypeScript.
* An appreciation for writing unit and integration tests.
* Bonus - experience configuring build systems.
* Prioritize, build, design, and ship new features.
* Participate in product direction + design.
* Help develop internal engineering processes as the team grows.
experience working in React with Redux Framework
§ Experienced in responsive Frontend web application development, with a strong
analytical mind and an ethical approach to development
and Webpack for building products across multiple screen resolutions and
§ Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues and demonstrate design and
user interface/user experience skills
§ Excellent time management, multi-tasking and communication skills
§ Should have experience working with RESTful APIs
§ Strong CS fundamentals: Data structures, Algorithms, Distributed systems and
§ You ship fast. Speed is in your blood. Except when you are driving in Bangalore
At Kafqa, we are building the next generation performing arts platform. Our mission is to transform how India learns, performs & watchers performing arts. We are currently in stealth mode with a target public launch date in April. Our launch services consist of technology enabled dance classes in our proprietary studios, production facilities and social media broadcasting & competitions.
Founder & Team
The founder is Shariq Plasticwala. He is a graduate of IIT Bombay & Stanford GSB. He was part of the founding team of Amazon India where he played a key role for over 8 years. Among his roles at Amazon, he was the CEO of Amazon’s first joint venture in India and a Board Member of Amazon’s payments business. The other members of the founding team consist of senior executives from Shiamak Davar & Byju’s.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend engineer with ReactJS development experience to join our team.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend &
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 12 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- Expertise in programming using Python/ReactJS or similar scripting languages
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
We are hiring for Angular Developer. Opportunity to make a difference, chance to work on cutting edge technology, flexible work hours, rewarding career, work from home option.
- Minimum experience of 1 year and maximum 3 years in Angular 5+ version
- Preference- If the candidate is full stack developer and has an additional skill
- Position opened for immediate joiners (Maximum within 15 days of offer)
Requirements and Qualification
• 4-7 years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Assess the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all edge cases are handled
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholder
• Good understanding of responsive web development
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Basic understanding of SEO