We are looking for a React.js Developer to join our team! If you are interested in creating the best user experience and UI, you will love this job!
- Plan, develop and implement user interface strategy
- Work with designers and developers to develop modern, intuitive user interfaces for our web properties
- Work on design, look, and feel of our web properties
- Continuously improve the user experience
- Research user preferences
- Research new technologies and best practices
- Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
- Improve JS and CSS quality by conducting code analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- 1+ year of experience with ReactJS, Next.js
- 1+ years of experience with SASS/LESS
- 1+ years of experience with TypeScript
- 1 years of experience with node
- 1 years of experience with HTML
- 1 years of experience with CSS
- 1 years of experience with DOM
- 1 years of experience with AJAX, AXIOS, etc
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science
About VRLab Technologies Private limited
Looking for Web Developer
No of openings - 20 Positions
Experience - 3 to 8 yrs
Required Candidate profile
Experience : 3 to 7 years
It is Work from office
Preferred immediate joiners
DO NOT APPLY IF
1. You are not open for Khradi, Pune location
2. Your notice period if more than 1 months.(Exceptional cases can consider where buy out option is available.
3. You expecting more that 100% hike in current CTC
Experience: 4+ years
- At least 3+ years of experience as a React.js & TypeScript Developer.
- Hands-on with material-UI styling library.
- Knowledge of serverless programming is a plus
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, and Redux.
- Experience in building responsive UI
- Experience with user interface design.
- knowledge of using Figma/ Invision.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills, high-level English speaker
Key Responsibility :
Design development and maintenance of application on React Native framework to build UIs for
different platforms. Work with native modules as and when required. Ensure the best possible
performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications, identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise
solutions to these problems, Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Significant experience working with React web and mobile along with tools like Flux, Flow,
Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and
A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from
Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging
Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third
Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs
Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest
Should have good communication skills
Passionate about programming.
Frontend/Sr Frontend Developer
It is a mission-oriented early-stage fin-tech startup which is building a suite of carefully tailored financial products and delivery mechanisms to fulfill the aspirations and needs of middle-income households in urban India. It was started by three cofounders, who have a pedigreed education background (IIT/IIM) and relevant professional experience in financial services. More importantly, they come from a similar background as the customer segment they are serving, and have done extensive customer research to understands the needs of the customer. It is backed by high-quality investors to realise this mission.
- Develop all user-facing products preferably in React JS & React-Native
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application.
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Good to have experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Proficient in industry standard best practices such as Design Patterns, Coding Standards,
Coding modularity, Prototypes etc.
- Experience in using debugging tools used for profiling/optimizing performance
- Experience in debugging, tuning and optimizing UI components
- Experience with React JS and Redux.
• HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
• Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance. Understand the full web technology stack, e.g. HTML, CSS, HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching.
• Have a deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture
• Have great customer empathy and appreciate the User’s experience
• Experience with unit testing, using test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, Enzyme etc.
• Experience in Web Development end-to-end, from design to release.
• Experience or aspiration to be a full stack developer(Node.js).
Through your work at Vauld, you will have the opportunity to change money for the 21st century. We’re a leading cryptocurrency platform and are passionate about increasing economic freedom around the world.
We are looking for a Lead frontend engineer who has hands-on experience with Angular/React in the front end responsibilities. You'll be involved with bringing features from idea to completion and mentoring an incredibly talented group of peers.
If you are looking for a challenging work environment where you can grow and deepen your technical skills as a frontend engineer and architect, we’d love to chat with you!
- Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer for Vauld’s web and mobile applications.
- Architect, develop, maintain, and improve our front-end libraries.
- You have 5 years or more of front end development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications.
- You are capable of writing high-quality code that conforms to the standards and best practices in a particular language/framework.
- You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework.
- Experience in any of React/AngularJs/Vue js
- You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then production environment, and finally monitoring.
- Previous work experience in product-based (B2B/B2C) startups and fintech firms.
- Experience working with Visualisation/graphs/gaming
- Experience building for mobile platforms
- Understands the cryptocurrency landscape
Working at Vauld:
You will join a fun and intellectually stimulating work environment. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves on being disruptive and ambitious, a career with Vauld is perfect for you.
Few words about Unify Technologies: Unify a Digital Engineering company. We help our clients by providing Digital Engineering Services to develop high-quality products. We have extensive experience in software product engineering and a successful track record of delivering on aggressive delivery plans without compromising on the quality in Cloud, Mobile, and Data practices.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Sr. SDE and Lead SDE (Software Development Engineer)
Job Location: Hyderabad
ReactJS Jr Developer: 2-4 Yrs
ReactJS Sr Developer: 4-8 Yrs
ReactJS Lead Developer: 7-12 Yrs
NOTE: For the Lead Developer Team leading exp is Must
Project: Product-Online Marketing, E-commerce Platforms and AI, Predictive Analytics
Joining time: Immediate to 30 days
Education: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related technical discipline will be preferred
Skills Required for Front End UI (ReactJS) Sr Developer/Lead Developer:
Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS Page Designs, DOM, HTTP protocol and how the web works in general.
Integrating with Backend Rest APIs
Experience using libraries and frameworks like React, Redux, GraphQL and TypeScript.
Experience building server-side APIs and proxies using Node.js.
Strong Knowledge of managed and performance-oriented code with React and Redux, Mobx, Mobx-state-tree
Good to have knowledge (Not must) with the SEO process
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
Experience designing and building complex UI applications and implementing individual services that participate healthily in a microservice architecture.
Familiarities with native Build tools, like XCode, Gradle and other required Build tools
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Design, build, review and evolve durable, highly scalable event-driven infrastructure
Architect and lead the development of backend services.
Work with REST APIs and integrating them with our software platform
Develop front end capabilities such as dashboards, visualizations, features
Work on building best performance UI features and linking with backend
Integrate all the front end features with a backend pipeline
Integrate our AI models with the platform pipeline
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Own new initiatives, Debug production issues
Help define the way we work in the future including coding and design standards
Work effectively in an agile development process
Research cutting edge technology that can be applied to accelerate business growth
Be the communication bridge be product owners and development teams
About the Software Engineer Role
DISPRZ is looking for a Software Engineer who will deliver individually on features / enhancements under our products, as laid out as per the company’s product delivery roadmap and own responsibility for their technical integrity, scalability and trouble-free deployment to the customer.
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Build and ship reliable software practicing robust software design and in-depth code reviews.
- Build efficient, clean and reusable features / libraries / components
- Collaborate with our design and product teams on defining and delivering new features to ensure a great experience for our users.
- Analyse and optimize existing UI and Server-side code for security, efficiency and performance.
- Be a voice in ensuring the team stays true to the technical vision.
- Write clean, scalable code in Web-based programming languages and/or .NET
- Write SQL Stored Procedures
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Collaborate with technical lead to produce software design and architecture
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, while ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
- Unit-test the code across platforms and browsers, to ensure functional consistency of delivered output.
Education / Skill Set
- Engineering / MCA degree from a top school with an excellent academic record
- Object oriented programming knowledge is a must.
- Knowledge of any one JS framework like Reactjs, Angular, or the like, is a plus
- Formal knowledge in below areas will be an added advantage
- NET MVC
- Entity Framework Core/LINQ.
- Bootstrap framework
- SQL Databases
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in front-end development of software products using Web-based technologies
- Experience doing Full-stack development is a great plus
Abilities and Traits
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Work well as a team player and help the team members to resolve issues
- Be committed to quality and be structured in approach
- Excellent and demonstrable concept formulation, logical and analytical skills
- Create intuitive interfaces with great functionality in a timely manner.
- Be passionate about writing neat and clean code.
- Document the work and communicate any issues as and when they arise.
- Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.
Chennai / Mumbai
We are looking for an Angular Developer who is responsible to implement a complete user interface in the
form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. The main duties include creating
modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The selected person will
work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods. A
thorough understanding of all the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
Optional Skills : Jasmine & Karma
• Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components (ES6 standard)
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc, CompDoc or other conventions
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks with Jasmine and Karma
• Creating end-2-end test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extends the elements and modules of
• Experience with consuming RESTful services
Experience: 2 Years
Package: Upto 6 Lakhs
Looking for Immediate Joiners
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of common frontend design patterns for developing high performance, user friendly and robust applications