Civil Engineering Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
What you’ll do
About the Role
- Should have worked independently on Planning of varied types of Projects.
- Capable of Planning & Scheduling various construction activities, ability to create and
communicate WBS (Work breakdown structure)
- Should have in-depth knowledge of planning solutions like MS Project & Primavera
- Leading and coordinating operational planning factors for clients to ensure alignment
between project plans and operational plans.
- Participating in the management and the evolution of the planning module: templates,
- Develop the planning of each project belonging to the Powerplay portfolio, for both research
& development, based on the strategy/tactic discussed by the project team and on
governance decisions, including prioritization
- Provide guidance on project planning optimization for Powerplay customers
- Ensure project planning variance analysis on a monthly/quarterly basis for multiple clients
vis-a-bis powerplay solutions.
- Ensure consistency and high-quality production of data on the whole project plan to support
- Capacity to analyze and synthesize data/information.
- Ability to understand databases/formats/BoQs/Plans and to quickly acquire proficiency with
computer systems and new applications.
- Solid communication skills, written and oral. - Attention to detail, rigorous.
- Adaptability in a highly changeable environment.
We've Got Awesome Perks!
We always offer a competitive salary along with ESOPs
We have Sodexo of 8K per month to take care of you and its on top of your CTC.
Medical Insurance for you and your family, worth 7 Lakhs.
We don't track how many leaves in a month or in a year you take. Whenever you feel like
taking a break, please go ahead and take it. Please do not forget to leave a note on Slack
but that does not mean you are seeking approval from anyone in the Org.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Technical Producer you’ll be planning, organising and managing technical projects, working closely with developers and senior management.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the person behind the curtain, working to ensure our tools and technology are at the cutting edge.”
What you will really be doing
- Working with the CTO and Senior Producer to organise, plan and manage the development of Kwalee’s technology projects, both frontend and backend.
- Breaking down complex projects into manageable tasks for developers.
- Ensuring senior management has a clear understanding of what is coming and when.
- Constant aligning and tracking of the tech team’s goals to fully support the priorities and requirements of the projects.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years experience in a production management role within a games studio.
- Ability to plan and visualise complex roadmaps
- Able to work with highly technical staff members
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- A charismatic, energetic and integral character.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of agile project management methodologies.
- A “self-starter” mentality.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
The STPM manages all phases of service delivery including: analysis and design, configuration and build, testing and training, and deployment of solutions and will be accountable for all aspects of project management including all project resources (including partners/subcontractors), project planning, scheduling, risk management, scope management, internal and external communications, status reporting, and resource management (internal and partners).
1. Evaluates complex situations using multiple sources of information filters, validates and interpret dynamic material.
2. Manages and appropriately escalates: delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the product development initiatives.
3. Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels.
4. Analysis, planning, developing requirements documents, building functional models, developing procedures, developing functional architectures, and other related management and technical duties.
5. Assigns and monitor work of technical personnel, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on-time and within budget.
6. Creates a method of change management including ownership of a documentation, communication plans, process training, etc.
7. Defines project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders and business partners.
8. Defines, acquires and allocates budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the program group/function and monitors performance across resource channels.
9. Designs and implements processes to monitor and control resources, budget, risks and value to Business Objectives.
10. Establishes, plans, and executes major milestone reviews and decision gates to complete the program and project life cycle. Ensures all the required products are produced and reviewed, including the technical leadership of requirements management, design, implementation, system integration, verification, test, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainment of the technical solution.
11. Evaluates technological choices (network/hardware related and technology/code related) by querying providers and understanding enough about implications to make choices for the organization that have an appropriate balance between cost /benefit today and future implications and limitations.
12. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; developers, product owners, and subject matter experts.
13. Exercises broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects/programs.
14. Identifies, clarifies and communicates project vision, goals and objectives and how these tie into, support or impedes organizational strategic objectives.
15. Manage scope throughout the project duration. Maintains accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports.
16. Manages and tracks team velocity, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the plan and published progress reports.
17. Possesses high-level understanding in the areas of web application programming, content management systems, API, database and system design.
18. Provide process improvement recommendations based on best practices and industry standards.
19. Resolves conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate decision-making competencies.
20. Responsible for complex program management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
21. Understands, tracks and articulates issues / risks / action items; work with responsible owners to address the items on a timely basis; update the appropriate stakeholders as needed.
1. 5-7+ years of Technical Project Manager experience with gradually increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, artifacts and tools.
2. A track record as a coach, mentor, and developer of talent.
3. Ability to independently manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and project team.
4. An ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail.
5. An ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints.
6. Demonstrated ability in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management, project management.
7. Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills 8. Experience in business process mapping or operational redesign/improvement.
9. Experience working with quality management approaches, techniques, and principles to ensure quality.
10. Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices 11. Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
12. Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills.
13. Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships.
14. Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to all stakeholders.
15. Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work.
at JMR Infotech
Role: Project Manager
Exp-10 + yrs
Job location -Bengaluru (off-shore), but he must be willing to travel to Malawi at least for 1 year.
Budget - 35 Lacs (flexible based on experience, quality of resource and other parameters)
must be a PMP or Prince 2 certified
Pls fill up below details
Relv Exp Oracle Apps EBS –
Relv Exp Project Management-
(Any certification required- PMP or Prince)-
Do u have Exp in Core Banking and ERP Implementation-
(Any offers in hand and LWD)-
We are looking for a PM who has experience in Core Banking and ERP Implementation in Banking context + Project Management certification.
Project Manager for the Flexcube upgrade and EBS upgrade
- Project Management Qualifications preferably PRINCE (Mandatory)
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in project management of which a minimum three years should have been spent in a large-scale banking and/or ERP software implementation project(s) in a Financial institution
- Experience with system integration and multi-vendor management
Looking for a results-driven Agile Engineering Project Manager to join our team of innate problem solvers. As an engineering expert with an agile mindset, you plan, solve the unexpected, and always innovating new ways to exceed expectation. This role requires individual who is able to empower and motivate the teams in order to bring about successful change.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to join an international global organization with a ‘start-up’ mentality. We highly value Openness, Collaboration, Learning Mindset, and partnering with our customers to drive Positive Outcome.
- MUST - SAFe Agile Certification and experience delivering in a SAFe environment
- Good knowledge in SaaS product and evolving trends
- Strong - hands on- project management experience from inception to closure phases
- Technical business analysis experience in consulting and digital transformation solution
- Hands-on technical expertise
- Appetite to learn fast in a changing environment
Skills / Competencies
- 3+ years of Agile product/project management experience in delivering digital or technology-based solutions
- 5+ years of experience developing applications using Java, Spring Boot, REST Micro Services and Cloud Technologies
- 2 or more engagements as a lead (scrum master, product owner, Kanban lead, etc.) on delivery or consulting projects / product based on Scrum/ Kanban framework
- Work with product managers in developing a strategy and road map to provide compelling capabilities for smarten Spaces community that helps them succeed in their business goals
- Partner with Agile leadership, other delivery leads, Product Owner and other internal / external stakeholders to drive effective adoption of best practices, deployment of processes, methodologies and tools, execution of ceremonies and to drive continuous improvement on delivery engagements
- Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Instil best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Software Development experience; experience in building and leading strong engineering teams
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- A product mindset for owning the set-up of the end to end delivery process and tools
- Leading multiple projects with revenue, quality and timeline accountability
- Proven in delivering enterprise programs and comfortable working with a remote regional team
- Highly proficient in scope (requirements)/ backlog management, quality management and risks and issues management
- Experience of delivering one or more fixed time, fixed price or SLA based managed services engagements
- Should have experience of leading all Agile ceremonies
- Proficient in delivery and quality metrics, burn down charts, progress and status reporting
- Ability to challenge scope / requirements and review non-technical deliverables such as user documentation, estimates, etc
- Knowledge of 2 or more effort and cost estimation methodologies/ frameworks
- Ability to align the team on the organizational and (or) product vision and lead them to realise stated business outcomes.
- Desire to work in fast paced environment along with project and time management skills
- Good attitude toward work and Strong problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Should have a clear thinking process
- Should be able to manage a team
- Should have a learning agility
- 5 to 8 years of hands-on technical experience using Java, Spring Boot, REST Micro Services
- 3 to 5 years of Agile product/project management experience
- BE / B Tech or equivalent from any recognized university
- SAFe Agilist or SAFe PO/PM Certification
• Candidates with good experience with SDLC
• Over all 10 years of Experience is mandatory
• Minimum 6+ years of hard core JAVA coding experience is mandatory
• 2 years of PM experience is mandatory
• Knowledge on AWS or any other cloud technology is desirable.
Overall Responsibility in delivering quality projects and products as per the BRD within the specified time line. Should be able to lead/handle a team to write and test code effectively and must work with business owners overseas. Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. May participate in the design and/or testing phases. Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress and provide corrective supervision if necessary. Work cross-functionally across teams to solve problems and implement changes. Follow defined, agreed upon project management plans.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Developing a software project plan. • Ensure that projects follow the project plan and is accountable for timely delivery of all projects. • Determining the methodology used in the project. • Establishing a project schedule and determining each phase. • Providing regular updates to stakeholders.
‘Project Manager’ will be completely responsible for building a very robust team to operationally manage, meet KPIs, build strategy, and execute the project.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, training, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
While working at the company also endure...
- Opportunity to work with all the top-notch growing brands and startups
- Learning marketing, integrated campaigns, and growth
- -hacking of brands in different sectors
- Becoming a part of an enthusiastic, amazing culture, and fast-growing organization
- Opportunity to become an active stakeholder and driver of the organization
What you will need:
- Graduate degree with 2-4 years of experience handling projects, campaigns, and team
- Candidate with an agency, offline marketing execution, or startup background would be preferred
- Quick learner, confident, good presentation & relation-building skills
- Open for travel and ready to go the extra mile if the situation demands
- Keen attention to detail and good at spotting opportunities
- Client/Agency relationship exposure with strong relationship management skills
- Go-Getter attitude and responsibility to close all loops creatively - Long term vision and commitment
What will you be doing?
Develop, document, and execute overall implementation project management and change management processes around evolving business and project needs by utilizing proven methodologies and techniques.
Drive process improvement, standards development, and new working methods for project management.
Create solutions to enable effective monitoring of projects using an existing project management system.
Ensure projects are kept up to date and in accordance with best practices.
Implement and roll out resource management capabilities.
Monitor and control quality deliveries and adherence to set processes.
Provide impactful data analysis, and insights to business users.
Ensure effective internal communication across company interfaces.
Demonstrate solid understanding of Yatra corporate solutions and other tools.
- Getting hands on with core development work! Yes you’ll lead and manage your own team, but you’ll also frequently get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions
- Full Stack Development! Whether it is building a new product or taking an existing one to the next level, you’ll be expected to work on full-stack application development whenever the situation calls for
- Juggling Business and Technology! We want someone who can understand the client’s business requirements and be able to map technology solutions to make these requirements work
- Leading from the front! Your charismatic leadership skills will help in leading and motivating your team through all stages of the product development lifecycle.
- Being a Mentor! Your team will constantly look up to you for guidance in challenging situations and we are looking for someone who can bring them up as tomorrow’s leaders
- Sound technical depth with over 6 years of experience in Java and open source technologies and managing the end to end product development life cycle
- Exceptional communication skills that can be leveraged in effectively communicating with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
- Stellar business orientation and the ability to link technology and business to devise apt solutions
- 10+ years of experience in core Java/J2EE
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowledge of one the web application framework such as Spring, Struts
- Strong knowledge of web services (Restful)
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design, data structure, and data architectures
- Good knowledge of relation database, SQL and ORM
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements.