Backend testing Jobs in Mumbai
global management research and consulting firm
• Background in Project Management, Client Service Operations
• Must have 6-8 overall experience, with 2-3 years in a technical lead role designing and building backend systems
• Good understanding of Agile methodology
• Excellent business communication skills
• Strong people management capabilities. Confident and self-motivated with experience
in effectively negotiating with and influencing others.
• Possess a pro-active and resilient posture, stay focused, and be committed to delivering across multiple functions.
• Ability to gather and analyze facts and data, provide value-added analysis and recommendations to management, make a quality judgment and support critical decisions risk response.
• Defining product strategies for new product development
• Implementation of uniform technical methods in user acceptance testing
• Understands features and interdependencies within the tools and acts as a technical lead to contribute to various implementation projects.
• Planning and monitoring of the project deliverables from the team.
• Develops guidelines, procedures and programs for internal operational adherence
• Mentor the project team in executing the identified projects.
• Supports strategic selling opportunities by providing technical expertise and advice during the sales process.
• Define product roadmap for new products
• Write up workflows and dig deep into solutions.
• Develop and maintain checklists and programs to ensure adequate operational controls.
• Improve customer experience by keeping governance on operational process
• Plan internal quarterly technical needs and work with IT team to prioritize development
• Make recommendations to the management about risks, policies and audit triggers.
- Product Operations Analyst will analyze products, solutions and features and drive a continuous business/field and/or client impact analysis—will collaborate with internal partners and create detailed Internal and Client-facing Change Management Readiness Plans that will drive adoption (training & communication strategy)
- Responsible for creation and delivery of all associate and client-facing solution communications associated with products, solutions and features,
- Participates in Product Lifecycle from concept to launch working with the Product Managers and provides design.
- Understands the perspective of the client and the business/field, and takes actions to integrate their needs for solution adoption; builds relationships and trust/respect with the clients (voice of the client and business/field).
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycles and methodologies.
- Basic knowledge about product operation and setting processes.
- Must possess excellent communication, writing and process and analytical skills, as well as organizational skills.
- Manage the many tools (for road mapping, prototyping, etc.) the product team uses.
- Knowledge in market research work and analyzing , documenting the research work in an organized manner for easy understanding.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Market Research skilll
Own end-to-end Software project/program delivery, including Project plan, schedule, execution/monitoring working with SW engineers globally.
- Work in close collaboration with Program managers, Project Leads & Architects to achieve tactical project goals & balance strategic Software organization goals.
- Good knowledge of Java preferably Angular.
- Work closely with Software development teams spread globally, playing a leadership role in Software development process across products.
- Identify project risks, control them, and manage regular communication to stakeholders, ensuring thoroughness in dealing with the details.
- Be a change agent. Drive agility in organization & demonstrate sense of urgency.
Continuously reviews program progress, proactively identify risks and collaboratively develops and drives risk mitigation efforts.
- Interacts frequently with all levels of internal management as well as across functions and business units.
- Participates in interactions with customers and regulators concerning product design, systems, and processes.
- Identifies and manages continuous improvement projects that may span multiple sections or departments with the objective of achieving quality, reliability, and cost improvements.
- Develops long term plans for product development proposals.
- Continuous improvement and simplification for efficient delivery.
- Highly experienced in SDLC implementation
- Demonstrated facilitation and negotiation skills in driving closure on product/program-related decisions/issues
- Strong visualization & reporting skills using latest & greatest project management & reporting tools
- Strong presentation skills and having had the exposure to reporting out project status to senior management.
Excellent interpersonal/communication/influencing/negotiation skills required
- Effective communication with customer.
- Contribute to managing end-to-end implementation project life cycle, driving optimization of operating models
- Determine Project Scope, Objectives and Dependencies
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and key milestones
- Determine and Define Project Resource Allocations
- Manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies on Project by assigning appropriate ownership and escalations
- Capture project health metrics, maintaining a central repository for all projects and project information that provide insights into processes and frameworks that work
- Establish and execute Project Governances viz., Steerco Meetings, Weekly Cadences and Track Action Items to closure
- Conduct governance calls for ongoing projects and ensuring project commitments are being met by Darwinbox’s implementation team as well as the Client’s implementation team
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Collaborate with Client on requirement changes and initiate change management process
- Identify, document and update the project scope for changes
- Initiate appropriate review and approvals on the changes
- Evaluate and analyze the impact of changes and communicate with stakeholders
- Seek approvals and commitments on the scope, cost and schedule
- Ensure SOP adherence, time-logging, effectively making use/ driving adoption of Project Management tools and methodologies
- Review/prepare Project Plans for implementation projects and monitor resource allocation
- Identify Stakeholder Communication Requirements on project performance metrics
- Collaborate with Product Teams on Product enhancements
- Document impact and prioritize changes to Product Backlog and timelines
- Stakeholder Reporting - Preparing status reports, highlighting risks to the project timelines, proactively escalating potential red flags, and recommending mitigation solutions
- Track Project Closure / Handover activities to downstream teams.
- B. Tech or an equivalent degree
- MBA or an equivalent degree is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tool.
- Any experience in MS SharePoint, MS Power Automate, Excel Macros, and Project Management Tools like JIRA, and Zoho Projects is an added advantage
- Any Project Management (PMP/ Prince2/Agile CSM) or Agile certification is mandatory
- 8-10 years of prior experience in a project management role is preferred with strong experience in HRMS implementation.
at Schbang Digital Solutions
3-5 years experience in the website domain (preferably) | Worked on at least 1 e-commerce website
- Oversee responsibilities and timely execution of Web Executive
- Collaborate with SEO Team to implement strategies
- Liaise with Design and Development teams for tasks and projects
- Be proactive in pitching improvements to the websites
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the client's website
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information
- Plan communication aligned with the brand’s strategy
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans
- Plan to improve the User Experience of the website regularly
- Collaborate with teams and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy
- Prepare and present strategies to grow website metrics that are important to the brand
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- Plan, strategise and track promotional campaigns
- Analyse, Strategise, plan and prepare monthly website performance and present to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain tracker of all updates on the website
- Ensure Client satisfaction & smooth communication
- All mails must be responded to within 24 hours on working days and any conversation about on-going/upcoming projects over whatsapp/call must be documented on mail
- At least 2 blog/video case studies highlighting business impact through website strategies implemented (Maximum 1 per brand)
- Atleast 4 instagram and linkedin carousel features for Schbang page highlighting small wins through strategy implemented (Maximum 2 per brand)
- Participate in at least 2 external website awards
- Strong attention to design detail
- Understanding user behaviour and building user journey
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude.
- Fantastic time management skills
- Ability to manage and work with teams
- Good clear communication
- At least 2 years of experience using any 2 CMSes
- Experience using at least 1 ecommerce platform (eg: Shopify, Magento)
- Google Analytics Power User
- Understand and read API Documentations
- Ability to adapt to new tools and softwares
- Resolve team conflict
- Good understanding of SEO
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment
- Presentation skills
- Preparing Pitch decks
Tools to master:
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Clarity
- CMS: Shopify, Wordpress, Magento, Drupal, Sitecore
- Shopify Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Docs, Slides, Sheets | Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Photoshop & Illustrator basic
- Figma basic
at Cogno AI
As an IT Project Manager at Cogno AI, you will work on the projects of some of the largest
companies - ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IDFC FIRST Bank, etc.
Interested candidates can refer to the below mentioned link:
Role & Responsibilities:
● Create and communicate project plans that meet client objectives.
● Track and assign ownership of project-level tasks. Communicate with appropriate
teammates and leadership regarding the status of specific projects.
● Set and manage timelines, holding internal and external stakeholders accountable to
them, while understanding the flexible nature of client deadlines.
● Monitor timeliness and quality of deliverables to ensure compliance with standard
processes and methodologies.
● Demonstrate an understanding of business priorities and the ability to exercise keen
prioritization skills between projects and within projects to effectively handle
competing and evolving priorities.
● Maintain or request status updates across all milestones for all clients (existing and
onboarding) within a team to drive transparency and accountability.
The following are the important eligibility requirements for this Job:
● A B.Tech degree in Computer Science or IT would be preferred
● 2+ years experience in project management would be preferred
● Prior startup experience is a bonus point
● Highly organized and able to multitask
● Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
● Able to work independently and as part of a team
● Must have a laptop or desktop to work
● Should be able to manage a team of associate project managers and developers
at MobileFirst Applications Private Limited
- Coordinate project management activities, projects, people, communications
- Handle customer communications through emails, tickets and conference calls
- Serve as the project coordinator, maintaining timelines and ensuring accurate delivery dates.
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Monitor and report on the progress of project to all stakeholders especially our customers
- Coordinate project schedules, resources, equipment and information for internal teams
- Act as the main point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Document meeting notes and follow up on action items and decisions from meetings
- Organize and maintain project materials such as documents, designs etc
- Provide operational support as needed
This is what you need to qualify:
- Proven 1 year work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role in Information Technology (IT) related projects
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding of Information Technology concepts required. Intermediate knowledge of IT hardware, software, and networking beneficial.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail and strong work ethics
at Cult Fitness
Operations excellence for the geography
This role will require delivering top notch customer experiences, drive at center revenue,
manage costs and deliver profitability across centers in the assigned region.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Managing P&L
○ Responsible for driving revenue (In-center pack sales and renewals, Store
revenue and Additional sources)
○ Manage operational costs and drive initiatives to optimize expenditures
○ Drive initiatives to improve footfalls and new customer acquisition (Lead
2. Customer experience:
○ Drive on-time performance across centers and deliver on key business metrics
○ Work with stakeholders to manage supply and demand across centers
○ Facilitate maintenance and upkeep of centers to ensure that they are ‘Always
○ Manage a high performing and motivated team, mentor Center Managers at
regular intervals to elevate customer interactions and manage escalations
3. Other responsibilities:
○ Reviews with key stakeholders at regular intervals
○ Resourcing/Hiring high quality manpower with cost guardrails
Key metrics the owner is responsible for include:
● At center sales and additional revenue (conversion and lead generation)
● At center costs
● Center standards score (always new, on time, availability)
● Product rating & NPS
Core skills for the role include:
● Data backed decision making
● Quality operations execution experiences
● People management
● Bias for action, hands on, hungry
● Attention to detail
● Ability to prioritize tasks
Best-in-class technology & software infrastructure in Mumbai
- Developing new product features
- Working on developing product strategies
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- As an APM, you will be reporting to Product Owners. Our product is at a very young age, and hence has a long way to go. As an APM, you get to work on the vision of the product and get direct involvement with the ideation and implementation of product features. The key responsibilities of this position will be:
- Collecting quantitative product data and metrics
- Synthesizing customer research
- Gathering product requirements and aligning them with business goals
- Coordinating with stakeholders to achieve the product vision
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of projects which involve deep integrations of various systems. This TPM should be able to identify the complete requirements of all involved stakeholders and identify the technical solution with a clear breakdown of tasks required for successful completion of the project.
- Create clear requirement documents for both new projects and changes on existing technical projects
- Identify business risks and points of failure in ongoing projects
- Plan and manage releases with all the system providers
- Troubleshoot any system failures on current projects
- Candidate must be from IIT.
- Candidate must have knowledge on Agile and Scrum.
- 4+ Years of total experience with atleast 2+ years in project management
- Understanding of data pipelines.
- Prior experience or knowledge on IT/Telephony Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask - excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent leadership abilities.