Rupifi is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment & credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers, online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales, while enabling SME retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupifi in all their sales channels, including ecommerce checkouts.
Rupifi is integrated into 30+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest ones. Rupifi is backed by top fintech investors - Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Gokul Rajaram (Google Ads, Facebook Ads).
Over the next five years B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for software engineers who are passionate about building a world class B2B payments & credit platform.
As part of the engineering team, you will work on developing the systems used by Rupifi. You will work with the business teams to work on some of the key initiatives planned to support our rapid evolution and growth of the transportation network and in the process solve some of the most challenging problems.
Your solutions will impact our customers directly! This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and to work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success. You will excel in this job if you have an innate urge to seek simple solutions for complex problems.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure. You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages. You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
What you’ll do
- Primary role is a Frontend software engineer, designing and building user-friendly and intuitive applications
- Be involved and drive product & design
- Help us scale our BNPL and B2B Payments
- Analyze and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader
- Respond to high priority requests from senior business leaders.
- Minimum 4+ years of coding
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Programming experience with at least one modern framework such as ReactJS or
- A strong product design
- Understand end user requirements, formulate use cases and come up with effective
- Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical
- Ability to learn and work independently and make decisions with minimal
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly - responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- 1-3 Years Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience in Next.js, Ant design, Node.js and Python will add extra advantage but not mandatory
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Senior Software Engineer (Frontend) – Credit Card Platform (Team Lead)
What you'll do:
- Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
- Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Automate feature testing and contribute UI testing framework
- Become a subject matter expert for our mobile applications
- Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
- Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
- A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
- A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
- Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
- Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University
- At least 2 years of experience building iOS-based applications utilizing hybrid technologies
- At least 2 years of experience with AWS and/or Openshift
- Experience integrating with native device API’s (iOS)
- Experience with front-end and/or mobile-specific testing frameworks
- Strong experience in object-oriented design and development
- Knowledge of building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Excellent sense of web design, passionate about creating and refining great mobile user experiences.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and consistently meet established timelines
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient with Apache Cordova framework
- Built or maintained custom Cordova plugin
- Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS
- Understanding of Apple certificate and profile management
- Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
- Angular 2,
- Angular 4
- Angular 6
- Angular 8
- angular developer
- communication skill
- team leading
- In-depth knowledge of the Angular framework. ...
- Good command of TypeScript. ...
- Thorough knowledge of web markup, primarily focusing on HTML language, and CSS. ...
- A degree of experience with RESTful API integration.
We are seeking a passionate Front End Developer to build and manage the digital product. We are looking for an experienced programmer, someone who knows how to build large scale web applications. This is an incredible opportunity to build an enterprise level SaaS product. You will develop applications in a very passionate environment being responsible for product development using agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with engineering, design and product teams to build and ship new features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product using Agile methodologies.
- Maintain and improve web applications. Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Self-contribution & able to manage and execute work through team members.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Create proof of concepts to demonstrate feasibility of proposed solution
- Continuously discover, evaluate and learn new technologies to stay at the forefront of technology innovation
- Write good quality, modular, reusable, well documented, unit-tested code.
Candidate Requirements :
- Proven 2+ yrs working experience as frontend developer.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design. Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Understanding of UX/UI and layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience in producing/consuming RESTful APIs.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
We are looking for an experienced Senior UI Engineer who has a passion for building mission-critical software solutions. We are looking for engineers who are unafraid of learning new technologies.
You will report directly to the CTO.
What will you work on?
Implementation, testing & deployment of enterprise-grade frontend system of our core platform. You will be responsible for leading a team of other engineers in guiding them to build our marketplace.
Who we are looking for?
● We are looking for team members who can work with all levels of management and clearly express their ideas and progress.
● You'll need to dissect complex workflows and create enterprise-class software solutions that rely on your programming skills.
● We want a leader who has demonstrated the ability to identify and isolate problem areas within the entire application flow, investigate the underlying cause, and implement solutions.
● Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
What you should know?
● 3+ years of experience developing responsive & clean frontend’s in Angular.
● Extensive experience in consuming & working with HTTP RESTful web services.
● 2+ years of professional experience with commonly used Front-End frameworks and libraries, such as: React, Angular, Redux and RxJS, Ember.js, Backbone.js, Knockout, require.js, Handlebars, Mustache, Underscore, etc.
● Must be familiar with CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS.
● Solid understanding of UI design principles and experience bringing them to life
● Thorough understating of routing, dependency injection, modular components, data-binding strategies, reactive software, handling load at massive scale, testability, and other aspects of good FE application design principles
● Comfortable consuming visual designs in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, or Illustrator for translation into markup.
What if you knew would be a plus?
● Experience with deploying systems to AWS other related servers.
● Experience with development methodologies like CI/CD, Agile, Git, Jenkins, Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
● Experience with building scalable Data Visulatizations
As a frontend engineer on one of our game teams, you’ll be a key contributor to developing
amazing games that millions of customers around the world enjoy. We’re always looking for great engineers who want to help us build the next amazing game, or expand and improve an
established game. You’ll design and deliver new game systems, new game features, and new
ways to delight our customers and drive revenue. You should have experience in all phases of software development and be self-directed. If you are an all-around great engineer who is willing to learn and tackle hard problems, there are ways to have a huge impact. As part of a small and growing team you will have great opportunities to build systems from scratch and own them.
• Working as part of one of our Game team or our systems team.
• Regularly shipping updates to millions of customers.
• Driving the design and iteration of new features and games, making good use of internal and external feedback
• Creating measurable success, be self-directed, and prioritise your own workload
• 4+ years of professional software development experiences
• You should have experience with Cocos Creator, Cocos2d-x or Unity and should be willing to work across these engines. Experience with implementing platform specific solutions is a plus.
• An under the hood understanding of software systems, awareness of best practices to build
generic and performant systems are a plus.
• Strong software engineering skills, including strong fundamentals in Algorithms and Datastructures.
• Demonstrated ability to self-direct, and drive work to completion
• Strong communication skills, and the ability to work closely with a team of peers
What do we offer?
• Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and stock allowance.
• Flexible timing and work from home days.
• Relocation allowance
• Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stones throw from everything you need.
• Beautifully designed large office space.
• Work directly with experienced founders with deep expertise in their fields
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules, and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Developers should be team player or should work individually when required.
- Developer should work parallel to backend developers.
- Good understanding of APIs and how to use them to get the work done fast.
- Proficiency in writing clean and optimized code.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system.
- Knowledge of ReactJs/VueJs & Python will be a plus
ERAINTERFACES | Leading WordPress - LMS - Chatbot Providers in India We are into Website, Application, Artificial Intelligence Developers in India, (LMS) Learning Management System, Chatbot, Alumni Software Providers.
visit us at : https://erainterfaces.com/