Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Company: A cyber security company, helping leaders continuously improve their security posture.
Team Size: 200 +
- Analyze, plan, and develop requirements (and standards) for scheduled projects.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring the team is working toward established milestones.
- Hold regular team meetings to determine the progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles, and responsibilities for security engineers required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Research and evaluate different trends and technology in the cyber space and articulate the same to the team.
- Hands-on experience with vulnerability management tools and strong technical understanding and experience assessing vulnerabilities and identifying weaknesses in multiple operating system platforms, database, and application servers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate through all parts of the business.
- High performance skillset which not only understands the threat spaces as it relates to risks, but also is able to meet the technical challenge of communicating this out to our teams/customers.
- Leadership skills which bring out the best in the team. This includes both direct leadership but also cross-functional capabilities.
- 5+ years in a vulnerability management program. Knowing not only how to assess vulnerabilities, but prioritize and drive remediation of the same.
- Ability to communicate at the executive leadership levels. Understanding how to translate technical gaps to business risk is critical for communication in this role.
- Reporting gaps in a meaningful way that addresses a business risk as well as providing technical solutions to the operations teams in remediation is key.
- Experience in interacting with auditors and regulators.
- Travel to client location (within India and abroad) as and when required.
- Conduct exit briefing and presentation to clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Work with pre-sales on technical proposals and RFP responses.
- Certification in Project Management or related technical field will be an added advantage.
- Experience in working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting teamwork
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
Experience : 12 -16 years
Location : Chennai (Hybrid)
Compensation: Best in Industry
Why should we talk?
We are a bunch of passionate cybersecurity professionals who are building a culture of security. Today, cybersecurity is no more a luxury but a necessity with a global market value of $150 Billion. Our vision is to make cybersecurity available for all, not just the Fortune 500 companies.
We live by a people-first approach. We firmly believe that our employees should enjoy what they do. For our employees, we provide a hybrid work environment with a competitive best in industry pay, while providing them with an environment to learn, thrive, and grow. Our hybrid working environment allows employees to work from the comfort of their homes or the office if they choose to. For the right candidate, this will feel like your second home.
If you are passionate about cybersecurity just as we are, we would love to pick your brains.
Project Management KRAsProject Management KRAs
Job Description (Major KRAs) –
1) Planning- Understand/Work/Create/Assist :
a. SMO Tracker
2) Team & Vendor Management: Individual Contribution, Buddy Coaching, Participate inRecruitment/Induction, KRA setting and Performance Evaluation:
a. Work Allocation Based on Activity Charter & SMO Tracker
b. Primary & Secondary Work related ownership to ensure business continuity as a part of risk mitigation
c. Setting up KRAs (using InnoWET) and Performance review
d. Time sheet Management & Analysis
e. Social Media Participation and updated Profile
3) Campaign Deliverables : Timely Plan, Manage, Monitor and Communicate :
a. SMO and Activity Charter specific Content & Creative work packs and stacks for clients ( weekly to monthly )
b. BTL- Onetime & Frequent list
c. ATL Excel Sheet
4) Review & Analytics:
a. Client’s success PPT and Report with executive summary
b. Team Productivity based on Time Sheets
c. Power of 5 /Activity Charter Conformance Report
d. Search Engine Marketing /Paid Campaigns Report and Plan of Action
e. Consolidated success Report /PPT for internal stakeholders
5) CRM/Account Management:
a. Presales Support for New Business Development
b. Participation & representation of Digitally Next in PR centric activities , forum and Seminars as and when required.
c. Initiate and Manage Key Account Management for cross selling opportunities to present clients
d. To be a think tank to the management by providing the required Market Intelligence and Business Intelligence related to IoT/Digital/Social Media.
6) Project Management Tools & Automation:
a. Updating and Managing Knowledge Management repository
b. Effective implementation and use of social media Tools(if any)
c. Keeping and custodian of Clients and BFGs usernames and passwords list
d. Creating and upkeep of Process Manual with SLAs
e. Building and updating templates according to work functions
Senior Staff Engineer - Delivery
Experience- 7.5-10 years
Job Location Remote (Anywhere in India)
We are a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products, services, and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (19000+ experts across 33 countries, to be exact). Our work culture is dynamic and non-hierarchical. We're looking for great new colleagues. That's where you come in.
- Strong background in project management, consulting, cross-group collaboration skills and technical development background.
- Strong background in Agile and Scrum master.
- Ability to convey a message in a simple and structured manner, customized to the audience and to the mode of communication.
- Fluent verbal and written language skills
- Experience in managing complex and highly technical development projects.
- Experience with technical leadership and end to end development.
- Strong understanding of technology and the ability to deep dive into a technology problem
- The ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a globally distributed delivery setup.
- Strong understanding of agile metrics and processes
- Ensuring client satisfaction above all else
- Showcasing a consulting mindset by acting as a solution provider rather than an order taker
- Identifying project/service stakeholders at an early stage and working with them to ensure that the deliverables are in sync with the benefits defined in the business case.
- Planning, organizing, and monitoring the project to deliver high quality business solutions.
- Defining the scope of the project/service, managing goals, risks, issues, and resources throughout the project lifecycle.
- Mentoring and managing team members, by giving constant on the job feedback, and by providing guidance
- Ensuring project quality of work meets defined governance, process standards and best practices.
- Reporting the status of all key metrics (eg: risk, scope, schedule, quality, customer satisfaction) from inception through closure
- Assisting the account management team in responding to new project requests
- Identifying opportunities in the current engagement to cross sell or up sell Nagarro’s offerings.
Program / Senior Program Manager
- Define and develop roadmaps to deliver strategic goals
- Regularly review the annual and quarterly roadmaps and refine the scope and priorities
- Drive progress reviews with senior management and leadership
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
- Report plans, progress, risks regularly at different levels
- Develop release management plans, processes and drive the adoption
- Develop release calendars and release management plans to achieve the same
- Drive sprint planning, standup meetings and ensure the work being done follows the plans
- Lead the customer engagements, set up processes, tools to manage the engagements
- Lead progress reviews, discussions around new requirements and issues with customers and internal teams to ensure customer success
- Articulate customers requirements to the cross functional teams, plan to deliver them
- Organize and manage all phases of the programs to ensure on-time completion
Knowledge and Skills
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience in managing complex cross-functional large scale enterprise projects.
- Good understanding of tools used for development, QE and Dev Ops
- Experience in setting up, configuring and driving usage of project management tools
- Experience in managing releases in both Cloud and On-Premise environments
- Demonstrated ability to partner with different functions across the organization
- Experience setting up templates and processes that are repeatable
- Passion for using data to drive reviews and decision making
- Ability to write crisp and robust stories to communicate complex issues, requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science from a reputed college
- PMP Certification is a plus
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- At least 2-3 years in a software development role
- At least 1-2 years in a technical lead role independently managing sub-projects / development of components
- At least 5-7 years in managing software development projects using agile methodologies
- At least 3-4 years (running in parallel to the above) managing releases to the cloud and / or on-prem environments
Total minimum experience for program manager: 12 years.
Total minimum experience for Sr. Program manager: 14 years.
- Contribute to managing end-to-end implementation project life cycle, driving optimization of operating models
- Determine Project Scope, Objectives and Dependencies
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and key milestones
- Determine and Define Project Resource Allocations
- Manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies on Project by assigning appropriate ownership and escalations
- Capture project health metrics, maintaining a central repository for all projects and project information that provide insights into processes and frameworks that work
- Establish and execute Project Governances viz., Steerco Meetings, Weekly Cadences and Track Action Items to closure
- Conduct governance calls for ongoing projects and ensuring project commitments are being met by Darwinbox’s implementation team as well as the Client’s implementation team
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Collaborate with Client on requirement changes and initiate change management process
- Identify, document and update the project scope for changes
- Initiate appropriate review and approvals on the changes
- Evaluate and analyze the impact of changes and communicate with stakeholders
- Seek approvals and commitments on the scope, cost and schedule
- Ensure SOP adherence, time-logging, effectively making use/ driving adoption of Project Management tools and methodologies
- Review/prepare Project Plans for implementation projects and monitor resource allocation
- Identify Stakeholder Communication Requirements on project performance metrics
- Collaborate with Product Teams on Product enhancements
- Document impact and prioritize changes to Product Backlog and timelines
- Stakeholder Reporting - Preparing status reports, highlighting risks to the project timelines, proactively escalating potential red flags, and recommending mitigation solutions
- Track Project Closure / Handover activities to downstream teams.
- B. Tech or an equivalent degree
- MBA or an equivalent degree is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tool.
- Any experience in MS SharePoint, MS Power Automate, Excel Macros, and Project Management Tools like JIRA, and Zoho Projects is an added advantage
- Any Project Management (PMP/ Prince2/Agile CSM) or Agile certification is mandatory
- 8-10 years of prior experience in a project management role is preferred with strong experience in HRMS implementation.
• Expertise in spearheading IT projects and ensuring delivery of projects in compliance to the Cost, Schedule, Scope and Quality parameters.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ability to Ensure resource availability and allocation to accomplish objectives.
• Handle multiple clients at the same time and working is a dynamic environment
• Discuss with business customer or client to define project scope, requirements and deliverables
• Perform requirements gathering and analysis to include business requirements, project features, current system integration and documentation, business process, development of implementation plans.
• Develop and implement test plans/scenarios to ensure successful delivery of a project.
• Develop Accurately determine, assign, track and manage project task, activity, documentation, time information per internal standards.
• Define communication plan for all stakeholders, get buy-in for status report format and communicate on defined frequency.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Coordinate and integrates project activities, lead the team.
• Track project performance using appropriate KPIs, metrics, tools, and techniques.
• Solve team conflicts and problem, take corrective actions when problem arises.
• Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during project delivery.
• Thorough working knowledge of the SDLC/Agilemodels/methodologies/, HR systems (like SAP, Oracle, etc.)and their direct implementation to projects.
• Strong project management skills with software development projects
• Ability to apply common, object-oriented modelling techniques, including UML, use case, activity and sequence diagrams.
• Experience with requirements management, use case and modelling tools.
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Must have 7+ years of total experience and at least 3-4 years of Project Management Experience
• Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma is a plus
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
A Technical Delivery Manager/Project Manager is required to join the team that will be delivering a large-scale business initiative.
The role is accountable for the technical delivery of a large-scale technical transformation project focusing on upgrading the network fabric of our key data centres. Delivery teams are located in various locations around the globe.
Specific Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Technology delivery – lead the delivery across all technology teams in the workstream throughout the end to end delivery chain
- Planning - Accountable for all technology planning activities, including working closely with Workstream Lead to ensure technology plans are fully and correctly reflected in overall workstream plans and roadmaps
- Dependency management - Ensures all impacts of dependencies are addressed in the overall project plan. Effectively work across the organization to ensure all dependent teams are aligned with the project plans and schedules
- Risk and Issue Management – Ability to proactively manage risk and issues for the workstream in a timely manner and have the confidence to make decisions to mitigate or resolve when required. Work closely with workstream lead to ensure RAIDS are fully documented, mitigated and escalated as required.
- Leadership – Lead and work closely with all members of the team, including business analysts, architects, QA and development management to ensure all aspects from intake, requirements, design and testing are fit for purpose and delivered in a timely manner for planning and execution
- Team performance - Work closely with the Scrum Masters and Vendor management (where required) and QA to ensure the delivery performance of the teams throughout execution and identify opportunities to optimize to improve timeliness, throughput and quality.
- Problem solving and decision making – sound judgment at a senior management level using assertiveness and influencing skills to ensure items are discussed and decisions made and agreed in a timely manner
- Governance – Manage any workstream technology team governance and adhere to the overall programme governance to ensure all stakeholders and team members are aligned and effective in delivery
- Reporting – Ensure reporting is provided as required on a regular basis against roadmap, plans and any performance KPI’s and OKR’s for your teams
- Communication - Working closely and collaboratively with the Project management office to identify and manage all stakeholders, providing visibility and transparency
- Financial Management and Project Accounting – Providing the critical data required for the project management function to monitor and track financial health, analysing resource requirements across multiple projects or across programmes to meet strategic goals
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- Experience in running scaled agile teams
- Previous experience of working in a large scale, Top Tier Investment Bank or for a wider Financial Services Organisation
- Experience of setting up and working on a Greenfield Programme of work
- Proven experience in delivering large-scale technical programmes in a hands-on capacity
- A software delivery background would be highly beneficial due to the technical nature of the deliverables
- Extensive stakeholder management experience up to senior level, alongside the management of external vendor relationships
- Experience of working in a complex, high-paced environment with a global team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Workstream Lead
- Scrum Masters/Scrum of Scrums
- Other Delivery Managers for dependencies
- Development leads
- QA Lead
- Product Owners
- Business Sponsors
- Lead BA
- Lead Solutions architects
- Service (Release to BAU)
Experience : 10+ Years
Location : Pune
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with a proven record of increased responsibility
- Hands on experience in design, development and managing Big Data, Cloud, Data warehousing
- and Business Intelligence projects
- Experience of managing projects in Big Data, Cloud, Data warehousing, Business Intelligence
- Using open source or top of the line tools and technologies
- Good knowledge of Dimensional Modeling
- Experience of working with any ETL and BI Reporting tools
- Experience of managing medium to large projects, preferably on Big Data
- Proven experience in project planning, estimation, execution and implementation of medium to
- large projects
- Should be able to effectively communicate in English
- Strong management and leadership skills, with proven ability to develop and manage client
- Proven problem-solving skills from both technical and managerial perspectives
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Position is remote with occasional travel to other offices, client sites, conventions, training
- locations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business\Economics, or a related field or demonstrated,
- equivalent/practical knowledge or experience
- Day to day project management, scrum and agile management including project planning, delivery
- and execution of Big Data and
- Primary Point of contact for customer related to all project engagements, delivery and project
- Design right architecture and technology stack depending on business requirement on Cloud / Big
- Data and BI related technologies both some on-premise and on cloud
- Liaise with key stakeholders to define the Cloud / Big data solutions roadmap, prioritize the
- Responsible for end to end project delivery of Cloud / Big Data Solutions from project estimations,
- project planning, resourcing and monitoring perspective
- Drive and participate in requirements gathering workshops, estimation discussions, design
- meetings and status review meetings
- Support & assist the team in resolving issues during testing and when the system is in production
- Involved in the full customer lifecycle with a goal to make customers successful and increase
- revenue and retention
- Interface with the offshore engineering team to solve customer issues
- Develop programs that meet customer needs with respect to functionality, performance,
- scalability, reliability, schedule, principles and recognized industry standards
- Requirement analysis and documentation
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Visit and/or host clients to strengthen business relationships
What will you be doing?
Develop, document, and execute overall implementation project management and change management processes around evolving business and project needs by utilizing proven methodologies and techniques.
Drive process improvement, standards development, and new working methods for project management.
Create solutions to enable effective monitoring of projects using an existing project management system.
Ensure projects are kept up to date and in accordance with best practices.
Implement and roll out resource management capabilities.
Monitor and control quality deliveries and adherence to set processes.
Provide impactful data analysis, and insights to business users.
Ensure effective internal communication across company interfaces.
Demonstrate solid understanding of Yatra corporate solutions and other tools.
COMPANY Project X
REPORT TO CEO
We are looking for an analytical and smart-working professional who has at least 5 years of multiple project management and team handling experience.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital & IT projects, including site launches, digital marketing, web applications, ad campaigns, hardware & software deployments etc.
You should be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce quality results in a timely manner. You should also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
Founded in 2020 by Tarang Sanghi, Project X is an innovation lab, based in Jaipur, RJ (India) at its stealth-startup phase.
Our lab's designed to create and launch new companies, products and services. It's invaluable in jump-starting novel ideas that can either disrupt or complement existing companies. We draw from our cross-functional expertise and collaborate to create these new offerings.
We come up with new ideas, execute them, and iterate until the idea is fully implemented. For more details: www.tarangsanghi.com
Currently, we are putting together a team of the best and the brightest! We look forward to receiving your application
We strive to give our clients an amazing experience and ensure all work is delivered on time and on budget.
A smooth-running project creates the space for great work. We set our clients and our teams up for success by managing them, taking care of the details, ironing out issues, and making sure projects run on time and on budget.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify & document the Scope of Work (SOW), objectives and any assumptions.
- Prepare cost estimates for manpower + materials, and ensure we are charging accurately for our projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan, and monitor progress using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
END-TO-END PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Ensure availability of all the tools and resources before initiating a project.
- Prepare and maintain timelines for the effective tracking and completion of the project.
- Delegate to internal resources and vendors effectively, and track progress ensuring the project runs on schedule.
- Coordinate with all the internal and external stakeholders for information, approvals, resolving issues, status updates, answering queries etc. While maintaining transparent communication.
- Maintain timesheet logs for all the resources.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Analyze and Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues ensuring the project stays on time and on budget.
- YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE- 5+ Years of relevant experience managing Digital / IT Projects.
- EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS** - We prioritize skills over degrees but Bachelors/ Masters degree/ diploma/ certification in Business, Digital Marketing, Computer Science or other relevant fields is a plus. Additional Project Management certifications like PMP/ PMI / PRINCE2 are highly desired.
- SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS- Tech-savvy with good knowledge of MS Office, and strong experience with project management software like Jira, MS Projects, Click Up, Asana, Wrike, Basecamp etc.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skills
- Ability to manage multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Quick thinking, problem solving skills
- Budget management
- Confident, pleasant personality, ambitious, self-motivated.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.