SkilloVilla is a platform where one can hone their abilities through expert-driven courses in the latest technologies and gain access to companies anywhere across the globe. Right from upskilling, resume creation, and mock interviews to finding suitable placements with the right companies, we have your backs at all times. At SkilloVilla, we have made it our mission to support young graduates in enhancing their learnings and transforming them into big earnings.
Making sure you have a steep learning curve while having fun is our promise! See the ~2min explainer video to get a sense of what we do.
- Learn & understand Skillovilla’s products, prospective clients & services well.
- Understand customer needs, and requirements and correlate solutions and customer requirements.
- Identify and qualify new customers coming from our inbound and outbound lead funnel.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Document all pertinent customer information and conversations in the CRM system
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound/outbound leads and inquiries.
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high-potential new customers.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
What you will need:
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence (Hindi, and English Mandatory, knowing regional languages will be a plus).
- Ability to make focused efforts to win customers.
- The ideal candidate should be strategy driven with a research-based approach.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- We are open to hiring freshers and experienced candidates both in our organization.
Note: This is a work-from-office role, based in Raipur. All candidates are expected to serve as per standard working hours.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Job Title : Business Development Associate
Location : Gurgaon
Working : Work from office (WFO )
Industry : Ed Tech
Functional Area : INSIDE SALES
Shift: Day Shift / Night Shift ( optional )
Roles & Responsibilities :
The sales Representative at PlanetSpark will be responsible for assisting and guiding the right offering/course to the consumers and getting them to purchase the right learning course.
● Understanding the offerings for the students and guiding them throughout the process to choose the right option for them
● Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids.
● Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle.
● Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, and calls.
● Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of call information in electronic and digital format.
● Achieving the monthly targets while completing all the input metrics targets,
Training Period :- 21,428. ( Stipend +Incentive)
Salary Range : (CTC) - 6,50,400/-
Skill Required - Excellent Communication
Exp Required : 6Months -2 Years ( fresher also welcome)
Minimum Education : Graduation
Important Criteria -
Willing to work 5 days a week.
Willing to work in a Start-up (High Intensive learning and Rapid
Job Location – Gurgaon
Fresh Tele-Calling / Counseling students and providing information over the phone or by appointment at the office, regarding the suitable programs.
Explain to students that which area belong and suggest a suitable course to them.
Responsible for inbound & outbound calls for any educational inquiries of potential admissions.
Job location- Thane (Mumbai)
Shift time - 10.00 AM to 07.00 PM
NOTE- Only female candidates are eligible
Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue
Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at Enterprise and Medium-size businesses in the US
Lead client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
Contact potential prospects from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
Hire, train and lead a team of high-performing SDRs, Customer Success Reps, and Account Executives as the company grows
Work with internal team members to ensure successful onboarding and implementation for new clients
Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum of 8 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales
Record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-performing sales team
Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills are a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
Established relationships with Senior and C-level executives
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or a related field
Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
chieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests,
2. Arranging hotel booking, flight booking, and other transport bookings as per the travel itineraries in a very effective and systematic manner to optimize time slots and priority
3. Communicating with suppliers & service providers
4. Following up with customers for feedback about their experience of the tour and service
Vyapar is a SaaS-based Startup Company located at HSR layout, Sector 1, Bangalore. Recently we
have completed SERIES B funding of 200+ Cr where our lead investors are Indiamart & Westbridge capital.
Who uses Vyapar?
Vyapar is a billing, accounting, inventory management & Online Store software used by almost every
type of businesses in India, be it Manufacturers, distributors & retailers.
● Call Customer within 2 hours of Lead assignment and take appointment for Demo of SaaS
● Provide Detailed Demo to Customer and clarify doubts based on the business use case
● Engage, Follow Up and Sale subscriptions for SaaS
● Following Sales SOP.
JD For B2B Sales
- Must have one or two years of experience in client handling.
- Comfortable working for B2B clients.
- Must have good sales and negotiation skills.
- Must have relationship-making skills.
- Need to Onboard New channel Partners/ Distributors.
- Need to follow the SOP while onboarding Partners.
- Need to guide the partner about the partner program along with the Product.
- Responsible for partners' Business and all the processes related to the partner Program.
- Need to motivate partners to do an acquisition.
- Need to maintain long-term Relationships with assigned and onboarded partners.
Job Type - Full-Time
Shift Timings - US shift (7p.m-4.am)
Job Location - Aligarh UP
Roles & Responsibilities -
* Communicate with various clients in US regarding Microsoft services
* Proper undestanding of Microsoft services ( cloud , azure ,etc)
* Time to time follow up from clients
* Lead generation on Microsoft Cloud Services
Minimum Requirements -
Qualification - Any graduate (Preferably IT or related Field)
* Excellent communication skills
* Working knowledge of Ms excel, Ms word etc.
* Fresher and Experinced are welcome.
Perks & Benifits -
* Salary - Best in the Industry + Good incentive
* 5 days working ( Saturday & Sunday fixed off )