The following are the responsibilities:
• Develop recruiting strategies as per the business requirements
• Create Job Descriptions in line with the business requirements.
• Identify the best mix of resources to source top tech talent using social media, job boards, advanced search techniques, referrals, and new age sourcing tools .
• Build and manage relationships with the recruiting agencies.
• Manage the entire recruitment life-cycle including sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, interviews, maintaining candidate communication and negotiations.
• Hiring for all the verticals across all the levels, primarily non-tech
• Responsible for manpower planning, budget and forecast.
• Create SOP’s for recruitment and set up all hiring process.
• Lead employment branding initiatives and build and execute strategies to ensure very positive candidate experience
• Assist in employee retention and development
• Supervise, guide & train recruiting personnel
• Drive campus engagements, organize and/or attend career fairs and build brand for the company.
1. Prefer people with experience of recruiting diverse profiles across business functions & levels.
2. Prefer people with FMCG & start-up exposure
3. Prefer people with exposure to both tech & non-tech hiring
4. Prefer people from Tier-1/Tier-2 colleges
5. Prefer people with very good communication skills, develop faster connect with internals &
externals and who have very strong selling skills.
Role Must Have's
- Startup Hiring Experience in both Tech and Non Tech domains
- 2 years + Experience
- Demonstrated experience in closing mid and senior roles at startups
- Demonstrated experience in using LinkedIn recruiter, GitHub, and social media channels for recruiting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Nice to Have: Computer Science Academic Background
- Build an effective candidate pipeline through Inbound/Outbound sourcing channels with minimal dependency
- Co-ordinate for interview panel, schedule interviews, and run debriefs efficiently
- Be able to recruit active/passive candidates for Tech roles
- Possess strong ability to pre-screen interview candidates
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management
- Communicate well with the hiring manager and stakeholders to ensure an effective interview process.
Behaviors & Experiences
- Independently Driven
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships
- High Learning Agility
- Extraordinarily Conscientious
Looking for immediate joiners.
Candidate should have experience in hiring IT & Non IT skills
- Manage end to end recruitment activities by sourcing the best talent from diverse sources and handle the entire Talent management right from joining to exit
- Strong network within product companies/startups
- Work with Marketing Team and execute ways to strengthen our brand awareness
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR/Talent Management
- Provide excellent candidate experience at each stage of the hiring process
- Provide Analytical and well-documented reports to the hiring managers.
- 3+ years experience in Product/Start-Up companies is a must
- Ability to network and strong interpersonal skills
- Worked on positions like Data Scientist, Engineering Manager, SDET, DevOps.
- Good track record of conversions
- Excellent Written Communication!
- An open-minded and positive attitude
- Adaptable and able to fit into the work environment of a fast-growing start-up
- Strong sense of ethical responsibility
- Skilled at spreading a good vibe
- Notice Period should be lesser than one month
- Fluency in English requires.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs.
- Identify the actual need of the client and find out a relevant set of candidates for the same.
- Performing reference and background checks
- Participant in screen & short listing of resumes.
- Performing reference and background checks
- Administering appropriate company assessments.
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers.
- Coordinating with job seekers and hiring managers.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure recruitment goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process.
- Staying current on the companies organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Collaborating with team leader, account key manager and other team members.
- Completing timely reports on employment activity.
Purpose of the Job:
Will be the face of the organization in terms of attracting talent, the incumbent will be handling entire recruitment life cycle – sourcing, screening, interviewing, selecting, salary negotiation an on boarding. The goal is to understand the ongoing hiring mandates and strategically hire to ensure the business continuity. Flexible and versatile to diversified hiring.
- Would be responsible to lead entire TnA cycle
- To identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
- Assessing candidate and their suitability in terms of the experience, technical knowledge and the organizations culture.
- Research and develop a sustainable strategy pertaining to diversity hiring.
- Research into competitors and market place
- Define job description and document specifications for business and corporate positions.
- Adhere to the company’s recruitment metrics, such as time-to-hire and cost-per-hire.
- Identify areas where there can be improvement and pitch in strategies that will help in making the recruitment process much more efficient.
- Follow-up references and check credits.
- Manage Recruitment Partners and maintain a healthy source mix.
- Will be responsible in monitoring hiring for centers PAN India
Skills / Competency required:
- 7+ years of experience in talent acquisition with excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal in English, Tamil and Hindi
- Well versed with latest sourcing tools and good knowledge of candidate selection methods
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong in Head Hunting and Industry mapping.
Primary responsibilities :
Screening / Conducting interviews with engineering talent to :
1. Assess English communication skills (verbal and written)
2. Negotiating rates
3. Assess resumes, ensuring they meet Turing's standards
4. Keep a tight communication loop with software engineering candidates and maintaining
relationships with high-quality engineering talent.
5. Keeping candidates- info updated in Turing's platform.
6. Providing feedback and following up with candidates.
7. Monitor, audit, and grow Turing's engineering pipeline.
8. Working with the Vetting Operations team to refine Turing's outreach strategy and vetting process.
9. Identify, reach-out, and attract relevant professionals to drive the strategic growth of Turing's
engineering pipeline by working closely with engineering, sales, and matching teams to prioritize
1. Experience in talent support roles is essential
2. Customer service experience and or HR experience.
3. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language.
4. Hungry for career growth
Hours : Must be willing to work i n South Asian time zones. Most of our engineers are from South
America, Europe, Africa, and South Asia. In order to get on calls with them, they'd need to be able to work between UTC-5 to UTC+5. Calls usually happen between 3:30 PM - 00:30 am in Indian
Nice to have:
1. At l east 2 years of experience sourcing or recruiting technical talent with a proven track record of success. Knowledge and experience of the recruiting cycle.
2. Engineering Degree preferred
3. Previous remote working experience
4. An eye for talent and a strong understanding of the differences i n knowledge and expertise
between highly-skilled developers and average talent.
5. Formal or informal experience teaching English preferred
1. Great English speaker :
- The ability to assess other peoples English communications skills
- The ability to express and communicate complex information clearly and effectively.
- The person would get on a video call, onboarding engineers to the platform.
2. Persuasive and empathetic :
- Some engineers aren't completely sold on joining Turing yet, and so this person would need to
explain the benefits of joining the Turing platform.
- This person would need to provide developer support over emails.
- Conflict resolution
- Create an inviting atmosphere, make the developer feel comfortable.
3. Can negotiate :
- If the engineer's salary ask is too high, the engineer would not be hired by us or our clients.
Therefore, this person would need to set the right expectations for a win-win solution here.
- We have a negotiation script that recommends how much each person should be paid based on
location, and the person can use this to negotiate.
4. Team Work :
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines while keeping quality.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
5. Process-driven/methodical :
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem solver and can easily identify areas of improvement
Our team will be in touch if your qualifications match our needs for this role. Thanks again for considering us in your career.
Recruiter responsibilities include:
• Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
• Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent
sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to
filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone
interviewing, reference check etc)
• Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples,
psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate
Management Systems (CMS)
• Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource
Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• BS/MS in Human Resources Management
Greetings from AttratusIT
We are looking for Commission based sales Recruiter from India.
ATTRATUSIT provides IT staffing to fortune clients. We specialize in providing jobs and careers to the candidate and this also exists to solve the issues faced by the candidates in getting jobs. We offer flexible staffing solutions while continuously evaluating candidate and service quality and operational efficiency.
Currently, we are offering two programs for a candidate placement.
- Direct Placement
- Training & Placement
In the Direct Placement Program, we place candidates on the open position of the direct client. We do the technical evaluation of the candidate before selecting them for the direct placement just to make sure our clients get technically sound candidates.
In the training and placement program, we give training to the candidates in different technologies such as – JAVA, AWS, PYTHON, AI& MACHINE LEARNING, and DATA SCIENCE. Then we place them on the client's open job requirements.
We want salespeople who can sell these programs to candidates and convince them of the registration.
- You are required to engage the candidate for registration.
- You will differentiate the resumes between both programs.
- You will give a proper understanding of both the programs to the candidates.
- You will manage the flow of candidates like scheduling, interacting, following up with the candidates.
- You are required to work on a commission basis.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The person should have experience in the recruitment industry
- Good communication skills.
- Good coordination skills.
- Proficiency in the understanding of the recruitment cycle.
- The person should take care of quality as well as quantity as and when required.
- The candidate must be target-oriented.
- Ability to identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques.
- Good negotiation skills are required to discuss the pay and close offers.
- Communicating with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
- He/ She should have a Laptop/ PC, Mobile Phone, and Internet
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation