Company - Wellness 360 Technologies, Inc
Position – Human Resource Manager
Experience – 0-2 Years
Location - Hyderabad
1. Prepare new hire paperwork and ensure timely completion.
2. Conduct orientation sessions to familiarize new employees with company policies, procedures, and benefits.
3. Assist in the setup of employee records and personnel files.
4. Coordinate training sessions and workshops for employees.
5. Assist in resolving employee queries and concerns.
6. Support employee engagement initiatives and activities.
7. Participate in disciplinary meetings and investigations under the guidance of senior HR staff.
8. Maintain HRIS (Human Resource Information System) records and ensure data accuracy.
9. Assist in preparing HR reports and presentations.
10. Support with general HR administrative duties such as filing, scanning, and organizing HR documents.
11. Assist in posting job advertisements on various platforms.
12. Screen resumes and shortlist candidates for interviews.
13. Coordinate and schedule interviews with candidates.
14. Assist in making job offers and preparing employment contracts.
Qualifications and Skills:
1. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with diverse teams.
4. Basic knowledge of HR principles, practices, and employment laws.
5. Proficiency in MS Office.
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
7. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Wellness 360 Technologies
Good experience with US Tax Terms and Visas.
End to End Sourcing.
Excellent Communication Skills.
Cab Facility Provided
Salary:Best In Industry
Role Must Have's
- Startup Hiring Experience in both Tech and Non Tech domains
- 2 years + Experience
- Demonstrated experience in closing mid and senior roles at startups
- Demonstrated experience in using LinkedIn recruiter, GitHub, and social media channels for recruiting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Nice to Have: Computer Science Academic Background
- Build an effective candidate pipeline through Inbound/Outbound sourcing channels with minimal dependency
- Co-ordinate for interview panel, schedule interviews, and run debriefs efficiently
- Be able to recruit active/passive candidates for Tech roles
- Possess strong ability to pre-screen interview candidates
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management
- Communicate well with the hiring manager and stakeholders to ensure an effective interview process.
Behaviors & Experiences
- Independently Driven
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships
- High Learning Agility
- Extraordinarily Conscientious
About profile: Healthcare Recruiters are human resource practitioners who specialize in the recruitment facet of human resources. They specialize in the fulfillment of vacancies related to the healthcare industry. This includes vacancies related to medical practitioners, doctors, nurses, medical receptionists, and medical interpreters. Healthcare Recruiters are responsible for posting job advertisements, screening applicants, interviewing candidates, setting interview schedules with hiring managers, and, in some cases, providing job offer to qualified candidates.
• Provide support to an organization in finding qualified candidates for vacant job positions.
• Review a large number of resumes or curriculum vitae
• Screen each resume carefully to shortlist the appropriate ones, based on professional and personal credentials.
• Manage interviews on telephones to figure out the matched qualities, before processing it to the hiring manager or key interview panel.
• Assist the managers in recognizing the key skills and competencies of the candidate to make the final selection of the candidate.
• Negotiate and decide the cost/salary of the employee in consultation with the higher management.
• Check the background of candidates followed by employment reference checking.
• Report to the manager on the status of the interview and selection process.
• Work according to the rules, regulations and recruitment strategies of the organization.
• Suggest new approaches towards developing better recruitment policies.
• Arrange several marketing initiatives in advertising job vacancies through job sites, company websites, newspapers, job vacancy journals, etc.
• Monitor the need for new employees for a particular post.
Shift: US Shift (7 pm - 4 am IST)
Salary: Best in industry + uncapped incentives
About the Company:
Our client a luxury home décor brand. It’s nothing less than a revolution in home décor industry- where technology enables world class home interior design.
HR Recruiter- JD
Job Purpose : To understand job description, business role requirement, source, screen, interview and
shortlist cv’s for all roles and forward them to the hiring manager and close all target positions
• Ensure all job descriptions are as per business requirements and there is role parity in the
organization chart in terms of role redundancy, overlapping , gender and cost alignment
• Understand the job specification from the hiring manager and discuss the same with HR Head.
Take approval on the same
• Strategize the channels of hire for the roles and justify the cost for the same
• Show efficiency of the recruitment process in a weekly report dashboard to all internal
• Daily reporting of cv’s received, cv’s rejected, cv’s in interview and cv’s shortlisted, role wise to
HR Head and evaluate ratios for the same, align strategy accordingly
• Track any on notice positions and plan for replacement hiring
• Create a proactive pipeline of high attrition roles
• Create a campus hiring strategy and interaction all year round
• Give market insights and share solutions to tackle them proactively
• Onboard best recruitment consultants to work with
• Create monthly reports and share the same with internal stakeholders
• Ensure all hygiene factors are accounted for Job description, job specification, KPI’s, cv’s,
candidate information forms, feedback forms, reference check forms and daily, weekly and
monthly reports are all maintained and updated
• Preferably a recruitment consultant with experience of 7 – 9 years in recruiting
• Someone who enjoys talking to people and scanning through cv’s all day
• Hard core recruiting experience in IT (50%) as well as Non-IT (50%) roles
• Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation skills and efficient in stakeholder management
• Attention to detail
• Able to handle ad hoc work without stress
• MBA HR preferred or Diploma / Graduation with 5 years’ experience in recruiting
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our US Talent Acquisition team. If you have the passion and drive to learn and succeed, are keen on creating a positive impact in the lives of other people, come join us and be a part of our team.
* Minimum 2-6 years of experience into US IT Recruitment.
* Utilize multiple techniques to source candidates. These techniques include, but are not limited to, cold calling, referrals, job boards, professional associations, etc.
* Perform a high number of cold calls (phone)
* Develop leads with prospective candidates
* Cultivate and build relationships, manage multiple job requisitions, and deliver on a high volume basis.
* Interview candidates to identify skills and criteria for their corresponding search and determine fit opportunities.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in end-to-end recruitment process.
- Understand the requirement and source relevant profiles.
- Be the point of contact for stakeholders and candidates and coordinate through the entire interview process.
- Is required to be a part of offer negotiations and documentation of the candidate.
- Be a part of the hiring strategy discussions and contribute effectively.
- Work directly with the HR and co-founder and closing the positions with best talent in minimal time.
- Looking for experience in Tech Recruitment, Non-Tech Hiring is a plus.
- Involved in end to end recruitment cycle
- Have experience in recruitment in the IT sector
- Coordinating with hiring managers to understand requirements and appropriate skill sets to ensure we meet current and future resource demands
- Utilize appropriate sourcing channels effectively (Portals, advertising, networking, employee referral program)
- Monitor recruitment sourcing methods and make recommendations to improve applicant attraction
- Complete initial screening interview of potential candidates
- Suggest innovative solutions to sourcing challenges
- Suggest innovative solutions to sourcing challenges
- Should be able to close the position as soon as possible
- You will be managing the recruitment process
- You will be responsible for Sourcing CVs as per job description & ICP through portals
- Attract and hire candidates through various channels and ensure timely hiring of the candidate.
- You will be responsible for uploading and updating candidatures in Applicant tracking system.
- You will be responsible for keeping continuous follow-up with the selected candidates
- You will be responsible for maintaining employee records
- You will be responsible for preparing offer letters
- You will be proficient in reviewing resumes and conducting recruitment interviews
- You will be responsible for background verification check via emails & phone numbers
- Should have good interpersonal skills to handle multiple roles