Apply only to this link - https://loginext.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk01ltc?source=
LogiNext is looking for a target oriented and enthusiastic technology recruiter who has a successful record in closing the perfect candidate for a job role. With an eye for the right talent, you will be a part of the end-to-end recruitment cycle driving hiring results and closures.
You have experience in technology recruitment with a proven track record in a SaaS product company. You are a master in analysing the appropriate skills, building a strong recruitment pipeline and bringing them to closure.
Handle end to end recruitment cycle for the open positions Coordinate with the hiring managers to understand the skill-set required, create a job description, develop a recruitment plan and execute it Screen the profiles of inbound candidates and search profiles through various job portals to hunt for the best candidates Coordinate with hiring managers to schedule telephonic and face-to-face interviews and follow up with the candidates Negotiate with the candidates on salaries and perks offered Create a pipeline of active candidates qualified for further interview rounds for the open positions and construct of strong network of passive candidates Represent LogiNext strongly to generate a genuine interest in the candidates and provide them complete and inspiring details of the position Log and record each-and-every outreach made, in the ATS and generate regular activity reports
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in HR, Business Management, Statistics or related field 4 to 6 years of experience in technology recruitment with high success ratio Possessing good understanding of recruitment cycle in a product organization Good knowledge of enterprise technologies and SaaS market Experience in negotiating with recruitment and staffing agencies while handling the internal recruitment activity Good screening skills along with strong judgement on the behavioral skills to evaluate the candidate’s technical fitment and alignment with LogiNext’s cultural values Ability to take ownership, understand the requirements of positions and prosper in a fast-paced recruitment environment Extensive working knowledge of developing relationships with candidates and keeping them interested in LogiNext along with ability to generate leads to find the best of the candidates Excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management skills are essential Ability to manage and handle multiple requirements at a time efficiently Regularly keep oneself posted with the latest technologies
- Identify and Source candidates with matching skills and experience as specified in the requirements
- Interview and qualify shortlisted candidates to confirm suitability (technical, administrative and personal), attitude, honesty and reliability
- Confirm that the chosen candidates are willing to be deputed to work at our clients’ premises
- Build confidence and trust in the candidates that they are our team and full-time employees
- Follow-up with candidates by sharing with and obtaining from the candidates all information promptly and periodically throughout the recruitment process
Experience: 3+ years
Domain: Domestic Staffing Industry
Skills: Recruitment of IT and other engineers for Telecom Industry
Geographical Coverage: Pan India
Work Hours: 6 Days Week except Second Saturday
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
What you will do:
- Being an ambassador for the company- attracting and hiring the best talent in the industry
- Driving recruitment strategy for the technical and non-technical role
- Independently driving hiring needs for our business functions end to end and managing the entire lifecycle of recruitment
- Developing and planning recruiting strategies around sourcing, branding, candidate experience and management
- Driving operational excellence across the entire recruitment funnel by actively monitoring our recruiting funnel data, analyzing the results, and identifying areas for improvement
- Ensuring a compelling, engaging candidate experience that helps to strengthen and enhancing our employer brand
- Building proactive sourcing strategies to engage and nurture the pipeline of passive talents and taking steps to approach people from diverse backgrounds
- Initiating and driving projects from time to time to help optimise and making the recruitment process more efficient
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 6-8 years experience recruiting, sourcing and engaging talent in an extremely fast-paced environment
- TA experience from startup background or from Fintech will be preferred
- A great understanding of different roles in the industry with an understanding of high-performance culture and hiring standard
- Ability to assess the candidates beyond their work profiles and engaging them throughout the process
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
Square Yards is India’s largest Real Estate Platform. Founded in 2014, Square Yards has become the category leader in both real estate and mortgage marketplace space. SQY today ranks in the top 20 consumer tech start-ups in India in terms of GTV (~USD2bn), top 50 in terms of revenue, and is amongst the handful of consumer tech start ups in India which are profitable. Square Yards has achieved a significant scale in just 7 years and is one of the few Indian start ups which have successfully expanded globally. It has a direct presence in 20+ cities globally and has more than 5,000 employees across 9 Countries.
Square Yards’ integrated online to offline (O2O) transactional model and positioning as a one-stop-shop for the entire home services model (new homes, resale, rentals, property management, home interiors, property-related services, virtual property viewing ) brings exhaustive supply, demand, and distribution together to tap the highly fragmented real estate market.
Why Square Yards
Multinational company (Global Approach)
Performance & Salary review.
Attractive incentives & mobility across regions
Fast track growth
Fastest Growing Cross Border Real Estate Platform
Multiple International Scope through Internal Job promotions
Position: - TA manager
Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
Assist in employee retention and development
Organize and/or attend career fairs, drives or other events
Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
Requirements and skills:
Proven experience as talent acquisition manager
Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
Streamlyn is a regional ad tech leader in increasing engagement and monetization for Publishers through highly engaging ad products. Our suite of ad tech engagement products empowers publishers and advertisers to grow their business and get better ROI. Streamlyn reaches over 100 million consumers monthly across its vast network of premium publishing partners across the globe.
For more details, please visit media.streamlyn.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms and professional networks).
- Identification of the best sourcing methodologies according to the position by utilizing job portals, candidate reference, database, networking, linkedIn, etc.
- Carry out interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Ability to hire candidates in batches with-in shorter time frames, consistently throughout the year from Job portals, universities, and other effective fresher networks/channels.
- Bringing ideas to the table and collaborating effectively to identify opportunities, develop concepts, and define success criteria.
- Developing strategic directions for the HR function.
- Formulating tactical plans to achieve the strategies.
- Ability to come up with a successful strategic hiring plan by assessing specific requirements and identify the right platforms to look.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements. Maintain candidate database and update daily reports.
- Initiating offer roll out discussion and negotiation.
- Work closely with the team leads to understand hiring requirements.
- Handle onboarding formalities.
- Conduct induction sessions.
- Provide support to the team with various HR activities as required.
- 2- 3 years of experience in recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strategic planning expertise.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented.
- Logical and analytical thinking.
- Strong multi-tasking and leadership abilities.
- Clear written and verbal communication
As a Sourcer, you will be responsible for sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, and internal databases as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research. This is a great opportunity for anyone in Staffing to become a part of a truly global sourcing effort.
1. Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies. Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research.
2. Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
3. Act as a search expert for a functional area(s) by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
4. Partner with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
5. BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience
6. 3-5 years of recruitment experience in an agency
7. Be a market intel expert for the respective skill sets you hire for and drive insightful discussions around talent availability, forecasting, competitor landscape with recruiters and clients
- Source, interview, and select applicants for various positions.
- Sound knowledge on Sourcing Candidates thru REDEX, Monster & various Job Sites.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and clients
- Sourcing from different job boards. Excellent knowledge in Boolean function & usage of various job board databases.
- Draft job descriptions, push them through all talent acquisition channels, and coordinate candidate sourcing with the same.
- Doing junior to middle-level hiring for all IT verticals.
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met.
- Format resumes meeting client expectations.
- Telephonic Screening of the profiles checking for Technical Fitment, Behavioural Fitment, Stability, etc.
- Utilize your innovative and effective convincing and negotiation skills to impress and attract top talent.
- Follow up with candidates and clients and maintain records of progress.
Roles & Responsibilities:.
- Good knowledge and experience in IT hiring ( Sharepoint, Web developers, Web designers, HADOOP, Software Trainers, Server Admins, Software Engineers, Application Developers, etc.)
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Self-confidence and self-starter.
- Excellent written and oral (phone) communication skills a MUST.
- Good sense of humor.
- Skills/Qualifications: Telephone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Professionalism, Organization, Judgment.
Job Skills & Qualifications (REQUIRED)
- Bachelors degree.
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships.
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications.
- Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs.
- Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements.
- Search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, recruiting firms or employee referrals.
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training and education, and inform them of the positions duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits and working conditions.
- Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings.
- Contact applicants to inform them of their application statuses and conduct background or reference checks on job applicants, particularly those who will be given job offers.