- Involved in end to end recruitment cycle
- Have experience in recruitment in the IT sector
- Coordinating with hiring managers to understand requirements and appropriate skill sets to ensure we meet current and future resource demands
- Utilize appropriate sourcing channels effectively (Portals, advertising, networking, employee referral program)
- Monitor recruitment sourcing methods and make recommendations to improve applicant attraction
- Complete initial screening interview of potential candidates
- Suggest innovative solutions to sourcing challenges
- Suggest innovative solutions to sourcing challenges
- Should be able to close the position as soon as possible
About Data Template
at It is a Bangalore based B2B Grocery E-commerce platform
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive for a Bangalore-based B2B Grocery E-commerce platform.
Our client is an ISO-certified tech and data analytics company specializing in B2B grocery e-Commerce platforms delivering better lives. The company has a direct tie-up with leading FMCG brands, making it convenient for traditional grocery retailers to source a wide assortment at low prices through a single app, instead of interacting with salesmen of multiple brands.
- Client onboarding and engagement.
- Analyzing requirements and creating job descriptions.
- Managing and efficiently utilizing job boards.
- Ensuring quality recruitment and selection within agreed TAT.
- Individually contributing toward closing key requirements.
- 3-4 years of recruitment experience
- Experience in Non-IT recruitment is a must
- Hands-on experience with optimally utilizing ATS and other recruitment software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immediate joiner
Fixed Pay + Variables
- Maintaining employee databases.
- Assisting in the planning of any event.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
Hiring for HR Recruiter - Details
Do you have the passion to work in a fast-paced environment where hustle and hunger to learn more, do more, achieve more and #GetMore, is the key to unparalleled growth? Are you someone who believes that a robust business is only led by an army of focused and dedicated rockstars?
Then the company has a super exciting opportunity for you in Talent Acquisition (HR)
the company is the largest Cashback & Coupons site in India, backed my marquee investors like Mr Ratan Tata, Kalaari Capital & Korea Investment Partners. We are also redefining social commerce with India’s 1st Social Cashback app, and with the launch of the company Store Network in 22 states of India. Well capitalized and with a team of 250 people, the company is looking to chase 10x growth over the next 3 years. This journey could also be a great career move to accelerate your own growth, and we invite you to come learn more about what we are building.
What’s In Store For You To Fall In Love With the company :
-Start-up Environment - Work with a passionate and energetic team that is driven by hustle, camaraderie and togetherness.
-Compensation & Benefits – Best-in-class salaries and highly competitive ESOPs along with a great learning work environment, we offer you a place full of opportunities to customize your career trajectory.
-An Environment for Innovation - We create a culture for innovation by giving each employee the prowess to create, make and innovate.
-We've got you covered - From medical insurance, well-defined policies to flexi WFH options, scrumptious lunch to some amazing learning and development sessions- we've got your back!
-Cool Perks – Come and get to join us for in-house events, team outings, dinner catchups, and much more.
Roles and responsibilities of this role would include the below:
-Strong hold on hiring for roles like-
-Core requirement for a Recruiter is their ability to really understand what each role entails, educate themselves on the domain, discuss key assessment metrics and screen candidates in line with pre-agreed questions as discussed with hiring managers.
-Should be able to hire across levels for domains like Product, Design, UI, UX, Data analytics, Digital Marketing, SEO, Performance Marketing, Customer Retention Marketing, Growth & Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Content & Copywriting, Social Media Marketing, Community Marketing. Tech hiring a plus.
-Occasional hiring for HR, Finance, Customer Relations, Business Operations.
-Well versed with Naukri, LinkedIn, iimjobs, updazz, and other job boards.
-Attracting applicants by placing job advertisements, using job sites, social network and personal network.
-Strategic sourcing and ensuring minimal TAT
-Cold Calling Passive Job Seekers
-Extensive Head Hunting and Cold Calling Activity
-Posting jobs on various job sites and social networking sites
-Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
-Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
-Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates
-Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
-Using candidate databases to find the right person for the vacancy
-Interacting with managers and closing the requirements
Ideal candidate should have the below experience/qualities:
-Previous work experience of 3-7 years
-Expected compensation: Within Rs 20 Lakhs per annum
-Candidate must have excellent communication skills
-Candidate must possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills
-Ability to multi-task and be able to effectively work as a team player
ProCreator is hiring a Technical Recruiter to join the team. We are looking for a talented Internal Recruiter who will be key in driving the growth of the company’s technical department (Design & Development) and help establish ProCreator as a leading company in the business.
You will work closely with Human Resource Manager to plan and execute hiring strategies. This role will involve full-cycle recruiting that includes sourcing, outreach, arranging interviews. This role will report directly to the Human Resource Manager and work alongside with People Ops team for a smooth hiring process for all candidates.
Responsibilities for Technical Recruiter
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the organisation.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms(Naukri.com, Linkedin, AngelList, Indeed, etc.)
- Cold Calling/Sorting through hundreds of resumes/applications to find the ideal match.
- Using standardised screening techniques, Assess the skills, qualifications and experience of hopeful candidates.
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality and salary requirements.
- Craft and send personalised recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Provide feedback to HR Manager/ Hiring Manager about details regarding applications.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (E.g Phone, Zoom and Structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (For eg: Zoho Recruit) and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. Social media recruiting, outreach, persuasion)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer questions a potential hire may have.
Our client is one of the big 4 global management consultancy companies that focuses on achieving outcomes par excellence, by working alongside its clients, who are ambitious change makers across industries, as one team and thus redefining the industries.
They serve across industries such as financial services, aviation, energy and natural resources, aerospace and defense, automotive, technology, retail, health care, etc. They provide consultancy services in various categories including but not limited to, cost transformation, business strategy, customer experience, manufacturing, supply chain, mergers & acquisitions, leadership and talent etc.
What you will do:
- Ensuring optimal matching of people needs, firm needs and client requirements
- Executing a fair and transparent staffing process
- Ensuring balanced teams across various projects/ cases
- Developing one-on-one relationships with individuals within your class
- Regularly meeting with each to discuss their career development, goals, objectives and interests
- Providing guidance and mentoring on career management
- Regularly meeting with each to discuss their career development, goals, objectives, and interests
- Proactively connecting with individuals (and Professional Development Advisors if required), Class Captains (CC) and Class Program Managers (CPM) for periodic check-ins
- Hosting quarterly Staffing Open houses to discuss top-of-mind questions for classes
- Charting out annual engagement plan with classes to cover topics such as transfers, staffing in new roles (e.g. post level change or promotion), long duration staffings etc.
- Seeking support from CCs and CPMs in actively managing class staffing expectations and boosting class morale
- Actively managing expectations, as well as collaborating with them in finding creative ways to work around the challenges, and boosting the class karma/morale
- Working with peers across the global/ regional system to ensure India clients are served well, and supporting global/ regional cases requiring India team members
- Partnering with HR on performance management, employee relations, and other issues related to employment law and policy matters
- Engaging with case team leadership to understand staffing needs, including nature of assignments, staffing requirements, and overseeing staffing of teams to projects based on understanding of client, office and individual needs
- Managing the required trade-offs between business need and professional development needs of the consultants
- Managing and/or attending all Staffing related calls and meetings
- Working with Staffing Manager to ensure decisions best optimize tradeoffs between client service, utilization, and retention
- Continuously improving local staffing processes and supporting global staffing initiatives as required
- Being the single point of contact for approving all the vacation requests that come to staffing, by following a set of filters/criteria/conflicts we need to check for
- Managing staffing processes and databases to a high level of accuracy, including updating the overall allocation database, creating availability summary emails, updating the availability sheet, and owning a variety of weekly/monthly staffing reports
- Supporting the Performance and Career Development processes for the Consulting staff - by providing the Professional Development team with reports that allow them to generate reviews, upward feedback and run the promotion diligence process
- Collaborating with training team to plan the training schedule for your class
- Responding to ad hoc staffing information requests (as required)
- Periodically re-visiting the staffing process and recommending improvements to efficiency and effectiveness
- Continuously advancing local staffing processes
- Supporting regional and global staffing initiatives as required
- Leading/ supporting projects as required e.g. working with Finance to enhance visibility of cost/ revenue ratio for active cases
- Participating in and creating impact with other office/ people-related initiatives
- Being an active member of relevant governance councils e.g. People Council, PD Committee, Promotions Committee
- Demonstrating best practices in following staffing policies and processes
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Postgraduate with, 7-8 years’ work experience in HR/ Talent Management/ Resource Management/Professional Development
- Demonstrated leadership experience in client facing consulting work with at least 3 years of consulting work experience (having played Consultant equivalent or higher roles)
- Competence with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills (towards leadership, consulting staff)
- Ability to take high-stake decisions under pressure
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information with discretion
- Eagerness to contribute to team building and people development
- Sound commercial and business judgement
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- The candidate will be responsible to handle the entire cycle of recruitment and selection under the guidance of Head - HR inclusive of the following but not limiting to:.
- Source/ Screen candidates from job portals and other forums.
- Must have Good Communication Skills
- Freshers may apply
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Perform reference checks as need
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 2 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
LogiNext is a cloud-based logistics and field service optimization company with core expertise in automated delivery scheduling, route optimization, live tracking of resources, and delivery validation. Using advanced machine learning algorithms, LogiNext enables its clients with omnichannel capabilities creating a seamless delivery experience for all the customers. Using automated delivery automation and dispatch for increased efficiency, route optimization to avoid local traffic hassles, live tracking of resources for operative responsiveness, and delivery validation for complete transparency, LogiNext helps companies process same-day and even two-hour deliveries.
LogiNext has more than 200 enterprise clients including many satisfied retail and e-commerce players in North America, Middle-East, South and Southeast Asia. It has also been heralded by multiple platforms as being one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world.
The true growth hackers, who paved the way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
About the Role:
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic and competent AVP in Talent Acquisition to design and implement recruiting strategies. Your responsibilities include monitoring recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters and managing recruitment vendors. The work at LogiNext is very fast paced, agile, and hence, you must be able to multitask to deal smoothly with competing levels of priority. Your focus will be to help the organization to become a customer centric organization and achieve its strategic growth objectives through a resource realignment and top grading the talent.
- Works with VP – Human Capital to identify and establish medium to short term strategic priorities and targets, in line with LogiNext’s policies and guidelines and ensures their successful execution
- Implements initiatives that enables maximum output that fully contributes to the delivery of department goals
- Acts as primary point of contact for recruitment/acquisition matters to line managers across LogiNext and provides professional support and advice
- Oversees the identification of talent pool; guides Recruitment Specialists on the most appropriate source in order to fill positions at the earliest time and with the least cost
- Screens application forms and shortlisted applicants for senior levels
- Builds and maintains relationships with recruitment sources and /or services providers (Universities, Recruitment Sites, National and International Search & Selection Agencies) in order to attract the most ideal candidates
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or related field
- 10 to 12 years of relevant experience in talent acquisition role in a technology company
- Knowledge of SaaS related recruitment strategies
- Good working knowledge of people assessment including structured and behavioural interviewing and facilitation techniques
- Working knowledge of psychometric testing tools and assessment design
- Enhancing department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Experience : 3+ years in end to end US Technical Hiring
Location : Pune
Notice Period : Immediate Preferred
To be eligible you must be:
- Excellent in sourcing through Job Portals, Social Media, x ray Search-Booleans, etc.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: Sourcing the candidates, screening them, Interview coordination, rate negotiation and hand-holding all the way till closure
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Able to analyze resumes and determine appropriate matches for vacancies
- Understanding of impact to business and metrics
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Hands on experience with Applicant tracking systems
- Ability to listen, understand, convey, and relate ideas, concepts and issues clearly and confidently through all channels while having an awareness of environmental cues
- Understanding of various visa status and Tax Terms (C2C, C2H, W2, 1099, Permanent).
- Willing to work in Night Shift (USA TIME ZONE)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Effectively sourcing right fit and getting closures on time
- Coordinate with multiple Vendors and onsite teams to gather exact requirements and schedule Interviews
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Understand hiring leaders needs and deliver value by crafting best solutions for them
- Work on different recruitment metrics and share with business/team as and when required
Job Skills & Qualifications (REQUIRED)
- Bachelors degree.
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships.
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications.
- Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs.
- Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements.
- Search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, recruiting firms or employee referrals.
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training and education, and inform them of the positions duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits and working conditions.
- Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings.
- Contact applicants to inform them of their application statuses and conduct background or reference checks on job applicants, particularly those who will be given job offers.