The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for ensuring steady growth for the company in terms of new clients and projects.
The Business Development Associate should understand the company’s portfolio and be able to sell the same to the prospective clients in the network.
The candidate will be responsible for the success matrix of growth of the company.
Devise and execute a successful business development strategy in line with the Company’s plans
Win new business and achieve agreed revenue targets
Generate high-quality leads that result in winning new projects and accounts
Develop new business relationships with top advertising and marketing agencies in India & worldwide.
Write compelling business proposals
Pitch business proposals to clients, negotiate and close sales
Successfully manage the sales process from lead generation to conversion
Attend appropriate events and conferences, acting as the perfect agency ambassador while networking
Keep up-to-date and maintain a strong knowledge of all things digital
Demonstrate initiative and drive
Bachelors, Masters in relevant courses.
4-5 years of relevant work experience
Strong communication skills - oral and written
Experienced leader and collaborator
Must demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines
Mandatory Qualifications required
Should have a proven record of working in a Creative Agency or Advertising agency.
Should have a thorough understanding of Digital marketing including Google & Social Mediums and how they benefit clients.
Should have a strong network of contacts which you will use to develop new business opportunities and to establish business relationships with top advertising and marketing agencies
Be experienced in all stages of the sales process from lead generation to conversion
Salary negotiable depending on the qualifications and experience.
Should have an understanding that the job may require the person to be available after office hours/holidays.
Should have a calm, polite, and professional behaviour and should be a self-motivated leader.
Should Have great proposal writing, presentation and pitching skills
CTC: 5-8 Lacs PA
Based in Delhi
About the job
What is Censius?
Censius is an AI Observability Platform that enables enterprises of all sizes to confidently deploy their machine learning models into production. The company's flagship AI observability platform helps data science initiatives become more accountable and explainable. This all-in-one ML monitoring system allows you to proactively monitor end-to-end ML pipelines for drift, skew, data integrity, and data quality concerns.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Setting goals for the development team and business growth and meeting them.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in any capacity working in Data/AI/ML companies
- 1+ years experience in enterprise software sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and tech fluency.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Understands technology and has a fascination for AI/ML product/services
- Competitive Salary 💸
- Work Remotely 🌎
- Health insurance 🏥
- Unlimited Time Off ⏰
- Support for continual learning (free books and online courses) 📚
- Reimbursement for streaming services (think Netflix) 🎥
- Reimbursement for the gym or physical activity of your choice 🏋🏽♀️
- Flex hours 💪
- Leveling Up Opportunities 🌱
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
Research and analyze sales options
Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
Build and maintain professional networks
Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Should be able to penetrate B2B & B2C Market
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take prospect from initial contact phase to qualified phase over the phone
- Generate revenue by pitching prospects and converting them to sales.
- Meet and exceed pipeline contribution goals
- Respond quickly to assigned leads
- Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics.
- Use and become an expert on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Fully Responsible for meeting targets as assigned Periodically
- Comfortable with cold calling
Desired Candidate Profile
- If you are a party animal and know live performers' space well. StarClinch is the place for you.
- Experience in Event Industry and Artist Management space is a must
- Brilliant Negotiations Skills
- Good Communication Skills, Smart Worker
- Flexible, Able To Shift Priorities To Accommodate Changing Demands
- The ability to break the ice, and engage in extensive networking & socializing at various platforms
- Experience in working on CRM (eg- PipeDrive, Salesforce, Zoho) would be a plus
Nature of Job:
- No. of opening - 2
- Work From Office
- Work Experience - 1-3years
StarClinch offers the thrill of working with a young team, the ability to make an immediate impact, and the opportunity to work with a game-changing product that is disrupting the live entertainment business forever. In simple words, StarClinch is India's largest artist booking and discovery platform. We own and execute the entire process from artist shortlist, availability check, negotiation, booking, payment, and escrow.
Our extensive list of models, dance troupe, live bands, photographers, instrumentalists, singers, and performers, serves as a tool to find the best of talents, well suited for any gathering. Our aim is to bridge the gap between a host and an artist, through a secure, cost-effective, and transparent medium, for a successful collaboration. Our office is located in Okhla Phase II, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi-110020.
- Health + Accidental Insurance
- Free Doctor Consultations
- Exposure to how things work in a startup
- The extensive learning curve in the field
- Informal dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Premium Office and workspace
Job Description – Business Development Executive
Roles & Responsibilities:
- · Identifying quality lead and bringing up the projects for the company through different online platforms
- · Bidding on various portals like PPH/ GURU/ UPWORK / Freelancer and other relevant online platforms
- · Handle the initial discussions and collect the strategic information about the prospects
- · Understand complex project requirements and prepare proposal /bid to generate leads
- · Continue prospect engagement and account management throughout the sales cycle until closure.
- · Independently collaborate with the technical team for presentation with prospects.
- · Scout for new bidding platforms and websites to catch out the opportunities.
- Skill & Experience Required
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of converting the prospect with good linguistic ability.
- · Must have 1-3 years of experience in Web Development & Mobile Apps project acquisition and closure through the online bidding platforms.
- · Experience with lead generation and prospect management via various online platforms.
- · Must have sound technical knowledge of advanced Web and Mobile technologies trending today.
- · Lead generation through LinkedIn, database, and other social networks.
- · Ability to handle the sales independently or as part of a team
- Education: Degree/ any diploma
FinCRM is a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management Solution with enhanced Office Management capabilities. It helps companies and individuals manage their sales, marketing, and support efforts all from a single place. It is equipped to help businesses of all sizes build excellent customer relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service, and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel.
- Great networking skills.
- Negotiation and Convincing skills.
- Reviewing client feedback and implementing necessary changes
- Technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
1. Reach out to existing and potential learners to present our service offering (100-150 calls on a daily basis with at least 60 connect)
2. Create and apply an effective sales strategy
3. Drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients
4. Utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals
5. Exceed targets for new sales, referrals, or renewals in an individual contributor role
6. Respond quickly to assigned leads (no cold calling targets)
7. Work on achieving enrollment targets (end to end sales)
8. Counsel parents for the child's future
Salary during probation: 20,000 INR /month
Annual CTC: 3 - 7 LPA
Annual CTC breakup:
1. Fixed component: 80%
2. Variable component: 20% ( Unlimited upside)
1. Graduation is mandatory (in any field)
2. Working knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets) and PowerPoint
3. Only candidates who can join in a week can apply
4. Mandatory Language Fluency: English
5. Should have a laptop/wifi - sim card and data plans will be reimbursed (laptop and mobile device will not be provided)
6. Proven B2C sales track record of exceeding targets (ed-tech preferred, not mandatory)
7. Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics
8. Fluency in English
9. Ability to deliver in a high-pressure environment
1. Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during the week
2. Variable Compensation: Industry highest variable model. There is no cap (we are early stage, there is no restriction on what you can earn).
SquareShift is a young and fast-growing cloud consulting company, solving cloud challenges through excellence in technology, thought leadership, and quality in execution. We are HQ in Singapore, with a world-class engineering team in India.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs, we are a team of tech-enthusiasts who have strong expertise in enterprise product development and cloud technologies. As an early and core member of the team, you will work with founders, client business owners and will own organisations marketing efforts.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Have a disciplined approach to pipeline development through leveraging Marketing, Channel partners, Customers, Sales Development team and their own ability to organically prospect.
- Identify key influencers and decision makers at target companies and convince them on the benefits of our solutions
- Develop an overall account strategy that will lead to a well-executed, team based selling effort.
- Continuous follow-ups with prospects and clients
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Create company intro and pitch for service or product demo as and when required
- Write a pitch for email and social media and other assets
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- 3+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Historical track record of success in business development
- Experience with marketing & business development for software development services
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keep current with business development strategies, best practices, and associated resources
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong knowledge of email marketing & other outbound campaign tools
- Ability to identify potential leads
- Ability to prepare PPTs for clients
- Critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of sales management, marketing, strategic management, and business planning
We firmly believe that our growth, long term success & wellbeing as an organization are a direct outcome of the culture and teamwork. At SquareShift, you can expect,
- High-growth, collaborative environment with diverse and inclusive teams
- Continuous learning, enrichment, and development opportunities
- Competitive pay and allowances for professional development
- Flexible time off to relax and recharge
Website - squareshift.co
Market research for selling IT services and solutions in a different domain
Send email campaigns/ newsletters and relevant follow-up
Assist in proposals and presentation
Work closely with Sales Managers to qualify prospects, coordinate meetings, and drive new opportunities
Establishing and cultivating healthy relationships with prospective customers
Develop new relationships of key decision-makers in prospective customers.
• Experience in cold Calling, Business Development and Lead Generation via Phone, Email and Web.
• Interacting with the higher authorities of the company such as managers and directors and discuss business issues with them.
• Ensuring effective achievement of targets and preparation of reports.
• Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
• Experience in IT industry would be an added advantage
Sales Executive responsibilities include visiting schools, promoting Schotest, negotiating
deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel
comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services , you are welcomed at