NW JD Network Lead designs, plans and develops Enterprise network device configurations, End Point connectivity and Network security participating in service flow discussions and deployment architecture. Establishes monitoring, maintenance procedures, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links. This position will be working on an engineering and project team providing solutions and new implementations. Design cost-effective data communications solutions to meet new and evolving requirements Plan and execute the installation of new networking components to fulfil business requirements Support the design and analysis of network improvements and enhancements. Provide analysis to support performance tuning and capacity planning Provide troubleshooting and problem solving support for network issues. Monitor system hardware and software and manage system performance Determine capacity and performance planning goals. Maintain documentation of network configuration and records relating to network hardware and software Manage projects directly related to the area of assigned responsibility and other general network projects. Serve as technical consultant on new request from client. Technical expertise to other network engineers and IT department team members. Efficiently manages work across multiple networks and related systems. Preferred Skills: Certifications Industry Certification: CCNP or CCIE Expert knowledge of Network Systems and emerging technologies, experience on projects around Cloud and SAAS platforms. Advancing knowledge in other areas of Infrastructure Design and Management Advanced Knowledge of support and administration of Network Management tools Experience supporting MDM, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Riverbed WAN Optimizers & Infoblox technology.
Desired Skills: CCNP/CCIE, Strong Routing & Switching background (8 years+ experience) Strong Understanding of L2/L3 switching and MPLS (WAN) technologies Experience with Firewalls & Load Balancer technologies Experience with Forescout NAC & Infoblox Experience with Network monitoring tools (PRTG) Experience with optimization appliances Experience with scripting and automation. Product knowledge on Citrix, CheckPoint. Exposure to SSL, direct TLS and Mutual TLS
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
● Analyzing market and sales information
● Identification of prospective clients.
● Preparing a go to marketing strategy on digital, social media and print media
● Set up a Brand identification strategy and execution plan
● Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics,
market share, pricing, and maintaining research databases.
● Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing data and reviewing the competitors
● Supports sales staff by pre sales tasks, providing sales data, market trends, forecasts,
account analysis, new product information; relaying customer services requests
● Follow up with Clients through the CEO's contacts
● Website maintenance and press releases
● Marketing collateral – creation and maintenance and presentations
● E – campaign coordination
● Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
● Reporting to management on marketing and sales activities
● Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
● 8- 16 years of experience in Sales and Marketing
● Demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
● Ability to work under pressure.
● Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
● Good negotiation and sales skills
- Should be from the Event industry only
- Develop and oversee the vision and concept behind creative projects.
- Align creative departments and stakeholders with their ideas.
- Understand business objectives and client needs, adjusting projects accordingly.
- Create and enforce design and branding guidelines.
- Manage budgets and project resources.
- Meet with creative teams to brainstorm and share ideas.
- Approve artwork, strategies and other project decisions.
- Meet with clients to discuss project scope and direction.
- Check in with teams to evaluate progress and provide additional materials.
The candidate should have good knowledge about the job role. Must have good writing skills. Communication skills are must.
innovative solutions for our product designs making them practical yet
straightforward to use. You will ensure that all elements of the online user
experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering adaptive, creative and scalable solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
Your contribution will improve the efficiency of the product and help increase customer experience and satisfaction.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
Evaluate and gather all requirements from business stakeholders,
users and collaborate with product engineers and managers.
Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual
and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and
prototypes to illustrate design ideas.
Design graphic UI elements such as:
tabs, widgets, navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for
our digital assets.
Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design
strategy for the brand.
Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page
designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
for the digital user. Creating design and UI strategies for beta testing.
Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research
methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict
Adhering to style standards in typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
A team player but can work independently too.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize
A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile
Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch,
InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems,
and Adobe Creative Suite
Experience designing Technology/Data products and dashboards
Brand Strategy Experience
Job Description - Sr. Visual Designer
We help teachers do better what they do best - teach!
We do this by creating intuitive technology tools that empower teachers across all stages of teaching and learning. We're reimagining how education is delivered in the classroom and we're building a world-class, product-first organisation as we scale. Our mission is to amplify teaching for 60 million K-12 educators globally and support them in delivering meaningful and personalised learning experiences.
Our first product is a collaboration platform for IB PYP teachers. Be it curriculum planning or parent communication, student portfolios or reports creation, we make working together simple and fun. Currently, is being used by 1,000+ progressive schools and 25,000+ teachers across the world. All our growth has been 100% organic and fuelled by positive word of mouth. Over the next 3 years, our goal is to become the preferred teaching partner of more than 50% K-12 teachers across the world.
We are a diverse group of people (educators, engineers, designers) who have been fortunate to study at some of the best colleges - Stanford, Harvard, Brown, IITs. We have experience of working in companies like McKinsey, Unilever, Sprinklr, Zomato, Bridge International Academies,and, Teach for India. We also own and operate a network of progressive schools (www.todden.com); this gives us the opportunity to work in a tight loop with teachers and incorporate their feedback into the products and services we build. We are backed by leading VCs and Angel Investors.
About the Sr. Visual Designer Role
"Good design is as little design as Possible" - Dieter Rams
Design is one of our core competencies and as a Visual Designer on the team, you'll lead the way. Our designers are makers and storytellers. They envision how people experience our brand and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical.
The ideal person
- Has an interest in designing for education
- Is a design expert with deep understanding spanning digital, print, and experiential design
- Is obsessed with breaking new creative ground through crafting the best ideas in design
- Is optimistic and open to new ideas and ways of working
- Has a diverse portfolio that shows good aesthetic judgment and attention to detail
You should have
- 2+ years' of experience in designing for brands, digital products and services
- Formal design training with an incredible eye for detail and obsessive appreciation for typography, design and layout
- Demonstrated mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent organisational, collaboration, and communication skills
- Seeking product ideas and feedback from stakeholders, gathering requirements, writing specifications, and helping shape wireframes and workflows
- Defining clear and well-scoped requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Working with engineers and designers to ship features and product improvements
- Identifying success metrics and setting up processes to analyze and track funnel performance using cutting-edge analytics products
- Understanding the consumer through past experiences and research, and market data and ensuring laser focus on the consumer during product development
What you need to have:
- Engineering from Tier 1 Institute
- Prior experience in early or growth stage fintech startups
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Experience with product analytics and SQL or data querying / analysis tools
- Intuitive but data-driven combining the power of analytics and heuristics with innovative customer validation techniques
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal). You will have to inspire a lot as people will look up to you for product vision!
- Ability to understand the needs of the users, translate them into features, and working with the engineering team to understand the implementation details
- Ability to define metrics that drive online communities. You should be comfortable with metrics like MAUs, retention cohorts, etc.
- Ready to roll up sleeves to spend time designing UI, analysing data, setting up quality processes and guardrails, jumping into the business analysis as required
Notice period should be immediate one.
- Managing internal communication & business correspondence from the MD desk.
- Calendar Management: Ensuring prompt and effective follow up on all Internal and external meetings based on calendar information, managing last minute changing schedules.
- Making all travel arrangements (domestic & international) and coordinating for logistics like visa, transport, hotels etc.
- Coordinating board meetings, meetings with foreign delegates, senior leadership teams etc.
- Preparing minutes of the meetings, reports & presentations.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems.
- Contribution in event planning.
- Processing expense reports of MD on monthly basis.
- Assisting in capturing market intelligence & monitor customer activities.
- Formatting information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Managing the social media channels/ profiles of the senior stakeholders/ director.
- Prior Experience in working with leadership roles is a must.
- Superior ability to build relationships with senior leaders, and work across businesses.
- Ability to handle confidential information with tact and diplomacy.
- Be aware of the CEO's agenda fully and anticipate and support his business and life needs.
- Should have strong experience in making travel arrangements and calendar management.
- Spontaneous in response and flexible in taking calls.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Having excellent verbal and written communication.
- Should be a pro at excel and PPT.
- Should be willing to work for six days a week
What essential skills you need
- 4 -6 years’ experience in MySQL database development. You know your way around problems,logic & code but you occasionally need help with how to do things. That’s cool with us. We usestack overflow too.
- Expertise in database design & development (preferably on MySQL).
- Expertise in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions, triggers.
- Expertise in performance tuning, query optimization, using performance monitor, SQL Profiler andother related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- BE/B.Tech ( or equivalent education), good written & communication Skills.