The founder is a Finance Post Graduate who quit his glittering Investment Banking career to embark on this journey of helping out our future generation in selecting the right career option based on various aspects. They have already connected to a million students and plan to reach 10 million by 2022.
What you will do:
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs
- Outlining the goals for research and development
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements
- Setting up of CI/CD pipelines to automate deployments at various stages, dev to staging to production at scale
- Setting up of APMs and integration with Slack to monitor the distributed system’s health in real-time
- Acting as a mentor to team members
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook
- Managing technology budgets and time frames
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 8-12 years of overall experience
- 5+ years of experience in managing a self-organizing, high growth team
- 3+ years of experience as a developer
- Hands-on experience with MERN Stack
- Hands-on with Vue.js, AWS, and AWS Lambda implementation, Serverless Architecture, Microservices Architecture, MongoDB, MySQL, PHP (Laravel)
- Knowledge of scaling high traffic apps using Heroku/EBS etc.
- DevOps knowledge
- Working knowledge of Data Warehousing and CDP platforms
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Complete Career Guidance Startup
- Collaborating with engineering, design and product teams to design and ship new features.
- Identifying and solving bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Design interfaces for web and mobile.
What you need to have:
- Deep knowledge of Ruby on Rails (RoR) practices and commonly used modules; deep understanding of RoR internals like databases, API, caching, proxies, web services, performance and scalability.
- Experience creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Experience in SQL and NoSql databases in production environments. Experience working with Git, AWS/GCP.
- Proficient in ReactJs / React-Native.
- Good communication skills
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
About First Principles
We are a Tech Holding Company and our portfolio companies generate millions in revenue. What is unique about FirstPrinciples is that most of our companies remain controlled and majority owned by First Principles and its team members rather than by external investors. We are proud that our product engineering team builds world class products from India. https://firstprinciples.io/">https://firstprinciples.io/
About this Role
As we scale and build our organisation, we would like to add an individual to our core Technical Leadership who can scale our key products and projects and help us build and foster relationships with Enterprise clients.
We are looking for an experienced Technology Leader to join our fast growing organisation to help us with driving Technical Strategy, Approach and oversee the Implementation for internal and external products. You should be someone who loves Engineering, have amazing debugging skills and slay problems with technology.
In this role, you will undertake Technical / Solution Architecture and should also be able to help team with Engineering and coding wherever required. That includes, working along with the team, writing code, doing R&D or POCs, ensuring we follow modern industry standards and building beautiful high performing Software and Applications and thus delivering a better solution and product. You will also help FP build strong relationships with clients and technical leadership on the client side.
You would be required to have a minimum of 10+ years of experience with a mix of Engineering, DevOps, Infrastructure, Cyber - Network Security, Enterprise Application Maintenance, Database Management along with Project, Client and People Management skills which are necessary to lead the team and be their voice. You should be a leader and not just a manager who loves delegating things to the off-shore team, but rather someone who would not hesitate to take over Git-Pull and start writing code and show ‘here is how it’s done’ and amaze everyone with your expertise! :-)
Because this is a Senior role, you would also be involved working with the Product/Project Manager and will be responsible for the delivery and output.
- 60 min Discovery Call
- 15 mins introduction and what you bring to the table (We love people who say, “We build the damn table”)
- 15 min understanding your experience and background
- 15 min on why you want to join our team and your expectations, future plans
- 15 min Q&A
- 60-90 min Technical Interview (May be more than 1)
- Technical Call
- 45-60 min Final Call
- 15 min discussion on results
- 15 min CTC expectations / negotiations
- 15 min closure
- 15 min buffer
Short URL https://rb.gy/600h4r">https://rb.gy/600h4r
About the Organization
Real Estate Syndicators leverage SyndicationPro to manage billions in real estate assets and thousands of investors. Growing at 17% MoM, SyndicationPro is #1 Platform To Automate Real Estate Fund Raising, Investor Relations, & Close More Deals!
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also a FirstPrinciples.io Venture Studio Company, giving us the product engineering, growth, and operational backbone in India to scale our team.
Our story has been covered by Bloomberg Business, Yahoo Finance, and several other renowned news outlets.
About the Role
50,000 ft View
- Technology Evangelist: Research, create proofs of concept and introduces new technologies to the team
- Evolve System Architecture: Evolve the architecture to support future requirements and defines its SLAs
- People Coordination: Coordinate team members providing effective feedback and moderating discussions
- Define Process: defines the right processes for the team’s maturity level, balancing agility and discipline
Here is a visual representation of what we are expecting from this role
More Granular View:
You will work with the team on the following:
- Architecture and System Design & Integration
- Tech Mentoring, Adoption and Alignment
- Technical Spikes and Experiments
- Code Reviews and Feedback
- Technical Capacity Planning
- Production Issues Escalation
- System SLAs, Metrics & Monitoring
- Platform Direction, Patterns and Practices
- Alignment with other Tech Leads
- Hands-On Coding 30% to 70% of the Time
- Playing an important part in building the company technical roadmap and development processes
- Playing the role of Engineering Manager as required
MERN & MEAN Stack
What Success Looks Like
In 90 Days
- Clear understanding of the platform, current code base, and the product roadmap
- Understanding of the your team member’s strengths and weaknesses
- Clear plan of action to tackle the product roadmap, address technical debt, and upskilling team members
In 180 Days
- Work with the team to deliver the planned roadmap and address technical debt
- Leading the development of POCs, managing code reviews, and process design and implementation
- Building and maintaining the SLAs that we define together
- Playing an important role in hiring out for key technical roles
In 365 Days
- We have built a solid team and systems, processes, and infrastructure in place to scale
- We have delivered against the product roadmap
- Becoming an important part of the company leadership team by being a voice for the tech team
- Preferred: Bangalore, India.
Open for Remote work with the right candidate
- Advanced knowledge of software and solution architecture
- High-level project management skills
- Ability to solve complex software system issues
- Well experienced with software design and web development
- Proficiency with JAVA, and strong front-end knowledge of HTML5, JSF, Angular, React
- Familiar or working experience with Apache Kafka working, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep understanding of 'under the hood' knowledge of frameworks worked on
- Work experience in implementing Unit Tests
- Work experience in applying the best practices of Design, Architecture and Application
- Extensive experience with HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API,
- Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Troubleshooting design and performance flaws and system bottlenecks
- Conducting system performance tests
- Working experience in an Agile team, especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software
Quality & Efficiency
- Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with Cloud Services like AWS and Azure
- Familiar with common microservices patterns
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test systemFeb.2021 - Technical Manager Requirement
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Leading a team of one of the finest developers and constantly hiring more people to enrich this team further as per requirement
- Achieving seemingly unrealistic timelines for feature development and product releases
- Innovating and exploring the latest technologies to evaluate if they can push the Company's product vision further by a few years.
- Building a strong team of young developers and nurturing them to become better versions of themselves
- Building REST APIs and integrating Third-Party APIs; building Deployment Systems
What you need to have:
- Looking for experience between 7 to 10 years only
- Strong in Backend technology
- Exp in Rest APIs, Third-Party APIs, Dev Ops
- Team Handling exp
- Built scalable tech products from scratch
- Hands-on experience with Node.JS, MongoDB, GCP, AWS, PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Vue.JS, React JS, Angular, Flutter;
- A basic idea of Machine learning and NLP (bonus)
- A huge risk-taking appetite but also a strong connection with the cause.
We are SOCIAL.HR
An early-stage HR-Tech (SaaS) company. We aspire to be the leading self-driven career platform with intelligence. We are putting together a strong founding team of Chief Technical Officer. The founders have about a decade of experience in Sales, Marketing, HR & mobile application development.
A Co-Creator/Co-Founder/Chief Technology Officer will be our first technology go-to expert who can own product development, technology for the scratch and scale it along the journey. You are a tech hack who can [Alt+f9] layers of complex computing problems. You have built amazing products and enterprise systems in the past and looking for the next big challenge?
Do you have it?
- 6-12 years of experience in building a product from the ground up to scale
- You are hands-on with codes, active portfolio, and contribution
- You have built enterprise-level products
- You have explored and played around building great team culture
- You have the ability to attract and retain talent
We Look for?
- In it for a long term
- Thinking outside the box
- Not afraid to challenge the conventional wisdom
- Moving decisively towards business goals
- Flexible managing work-life balance
Are you the right fit?
- If you are a get my hands dirty kind of leader with deep experience in building and scaling large enterprise-grade product
- The latest tech stacks are just walk in the park
- You have Identified, compared, selected, and implemented technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- You have built end to the end cloud platform on AWS and are aware of best practices followed
- You are a flawless executor with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have a keen eye for maintaining exceptional coding practices
- You have assembled and lead a team of highly motivated engineers
- Prior experience in data science and deep learning is a plus but not mandatory
We offerChief technology officer is a complex role that lies at the intersection of business and technology with true upside potential. Initially, the compensation will primarily be in the form of equity with increasing salary as we hit our business milestones and bring in institutional funding.
Look forward to talk.