The founder is a Finance Post Graduate who quit his glittering Investment Banking career to embark on this journey of helping out our future generation in selecting the right career option based on various aspects. They have already connected to a million students and plan to reach 10 million by 2022.
What you will do:
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs
- Outlining the goals for research and development
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements
- Setting up of CI/CD pipelines to automate deployments at various stages, dev to staging to production at scale
- Setting up of APMs and integration with Slack to monitor the distributed system’s health in real-time
- Acting as a mentor to team members
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook
- Managing technology budgets and time frames
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 8-12 years of overall experience
- 5+ years of experience in managing a self-organizing, high growth team
- 3+ years of experience as a developer
- Hands-on experience with MERN Stack
- Hands-on with Vue.js, AWS, and AWS Lambda implementation, Serverless Architecture, Microservices Architecture, MongoDB, MySQL, PHP (Laravel)
- Knowledge of scaling high traffic apps using Heroku/EBS etc.
- DevOps knowledge
- Working knowledge of Data Warehousing and CDP platforms
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. We’re looking for Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering team & build out the next generation of our platform. The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with experience in designing & developing scalable automation platforms. We’re looking for someone with experience in backend services, databases and cloud technologies. They must be at ease working in an agile environment. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development.
- Understand long-term goals of AiSensy & design extensive softwares
- Prepare blueprints of backend services from the provided product requirements
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Understand data storage requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Discover critical challenges in flows, edge cases & perform benchmarking
- Follow the software development lifecycle
- Define success criteria for testing & product acceptance
- Ensures the quality & reliability of deliverables
- Prepare and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- Experience with non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc. over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly.
Work Hours We have flexible working hours with daily 8-9 hours of work, six days a week.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Familiarity with UI/Frontend development using React.js & Redux
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web-based solutions
- Experience with developing REST APIs & Integrations development using Node.js & MongoDB
- Experience with modelling complex interconnected entities in databases
- Software testing using Jest & Mocha
- Teamwork & Communication skills
- Software development fundamentals
- Experience with working on the AWS technologies - Lambda, SQS, SNS, Eventbridge & API Gateway
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with designing secure distributed systems
- 2.5+ years of professional software development experience with designing & developing backend services
We have a unique culture of personal growth, ownership & enthusiasm which helps everyone see the purpose and value in their work as part of the product as a whole.
• Ability to understand customer requirements and create customized demonstrations and
• Provide product feedback (feature requests, user experience) to the development team
• Strong foundation in system level architectures and compute, storage and networking
• Compute architectures – physical and virtualized, operating systems (Linux strongly
• Storage systems – file systems, object stores
• On-prem data center and public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) environments
• Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix systems as a system administrator or equivalent role
involving installing software and security patches, installing hardware components on servers as
per product manuals etc.
• Hands-on experience working with public cloud infrastructure and services. Cloud certifications
• Basic understanding of enterprise system deployment architecture around network configuration,
security related settings etc.
• Experience troubleshooting configuration issues to resolve them independently or in collaboration
with customer support teams.
• Be able to work with development/L3 support teams to live debug any issues for swift resolution
• Experience with programming or scripting languages such as Python, JAVA, GO is preferred.
• Experience with data management, DevOps, micro-services, containerization
CTO + CoFounder wanted for our Tech startup where we're trying to build Connected Mobility in parallel to a "short videos app" meant for dashcam videos getting recorded straight from the user's smartphone. So you can say we're a TikTok of dashcam videos at the front.
Expecting the individual is capable & willing to work on these below languages-
Our backend codes are in CakePHP,
Admin Panel in Laravel,
Android is in Java.
No iOS app yet but we plan to roll it out soon.
Hence, we're expecting the CTO to be having fair idea/expertise about these languages. Also, we don't have an iOS app at this point, but it would be benefecial if there's a fair knowledge about iOS apps as well. Also, since the server being used is AWS we are hoping the person knows how to efficiently utilize various features of the same while linking the things.
Proposed Salary may be available only after angel investor, VCs come on board.
About the Organization
Real Estate Syndicators leverage SyndicationPro to manage billions in real estate assets and thousands of investors. Growing at 17% MoM, SyndicationPro is #1 Platform To Automate Real Estate Fund Raising, Investor Relations, & Close More Deals!
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also a FirstPrinciples.io Venture Studio Company, giving us the product engineering, growth, and operational backbone in India to scale our team.
Our story has been covered by Bloomberg Business, Yahoo Finance, and several other renowned news outlets.
About the Role
50,000 ft View
- Technology Evangelist: Research, create proofs of concept and introduces new technologies to the team
- Evolve System Architecture: Evolve the architecture to support future requirements and defines its SLAs
- People Coordination: Coordinate team members providing effective feedback and moderating discussions
- Define Process: defines the right processes for the team’s maturity level, balancing agility and discipline
Here is a visual representation of what we are expecting from this role
More Granular View:
You will work with the team on the following:
- Architecture and System Design & Integration
- Tech Mentoring, Adoption and Alignment
- Technical Spikes and Experiments
- Code Reviews and Feedback
- Technical Capacity Planning
- Production Issues Escalation
- System SLAs, Metrics & Monitoring
- Platform Direction, Patterns and Practices
- Alignment with other Tech Leads
- Hands-On Coding 30% to 70% of the Time
- Playing an important part in building the company technical roadmap and development processes
- Playing the role of Engineering Manager as required
MERN & MEAN Stack
What Success Looks Like
In 90 Days
- Clear understanding of the platform, current code base, and the product roadmap
- Understanding of the your team member’s strengths and weaknesses
- Clear plan of action to tackle the product roadmap, address technical debt, and upskilling team members
In 180 Days
- Work with the team to deliver the planned roadmap and address technical debt
- Leading the development of POCs, managing code reviews, and process design and implementation
- Building and maintaining the SLAs that we define together
- Playing an important role in hiring out for key technical roles
In 365 Days
- We have built a solid team and systems, processes, and infrastructure in place to scale
- We have delivered against the product roadmap
- Becoming an important part of the company leadership team by being a voice for the tech team
- Preferred: Bangalore, India.
Open for Remote work with the right candidate
• Location:- Remote work
• Working days:- 5 days, 2 Saturday alternate holidays.
• Experience:- Mini. 8yrs
We are looking for a Software Architect to drive technology strategy, create the
technological vision and to ensure the designing and development of software solutions that fulfils the business requirements. You will be a key contributor to architectural decisions for products, drawing on your excellent technical, analytical and business acumen skills while effectively communicating with all levels in the organization to build high scalable and secure solutions.
Articulate architecture & Non functional requirements for the products and service with high precision. Gathering business requirements to analyse, identify, design and innovate solutions.
• Device strategy to implement NFRs
• Validate the design, development to confirm against the architecture and NFR
• Technical owner of the IT Projects
• Design and develop best practises in software development and architecture together with the team.
• Determining overall architectural principles, frameworks and standards.
• To provide hands-on development wherever appropriate specially on architecture transformation projects.
• Involve in unit testing, code reviews and bug fixing.
• Driving research, case studies on how latest technologies could be leveraged for software architecture and capabilities such as scalability, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability, etc.
• Documenting designs, estimates and implementation plans to iAND stakeholders.
• Strong educational background with B.Tech from IITs
• Academics exposureExperience in architecting and designing technical solutions especially in area of mobile and cloud. for SaaS capabilities.
• Ability in scaling products and to tackle large traffic and amounts of data.
• Academics expertise in coding, programming and software design patterns.
• Passionate about technology and constantly growing your technical expertise.
Great to Have:-
• Experience in insurance domain
- 10+ years’ experience with .Net/.Net core or similar enterprise-level technologies
- 5+ years successfully leading enterprise level software engineering and teams in the areas of software and/or cloud service
- Developing and improving engineering practices and processes
- Exposure to JS stacks like Angular, React, Node, TypeScript, etc.
- Exposure to working with XML, JSON and NoSQL and relational databases
- Developing highly scalable data-driven applications based on structured and unstructured data sets
- Exposure to Performance Engineering practices
- Exposure to Architecting Automated Testing solutions
- Exposure to patterns, tools and practices for CI/CD
- Using and architecting containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm)
- Deploying enterprise grade production apps in AWS, or Azure, or GCP, etc.4+ years of experience with Agile Methodology and Tools – with a willingness to help teams become agile, high performing and foster a culture of team-work and sustainable
Nice to haves
- A passion for following recent industry trends and technologies
- Familiarity with functional programming techniques and technologies such as Scala, Clojure, or Lisp
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle with OWASP guidelines & practices
We are looking for a technology leader that can lead a group that builds and runs a product. We are a product company so we develop, manage and grow our own products. Our key objectives include acquiring clients and growing our user base. Product development is an ongoing process.
We need a leader that has experience in developing technologies but also understands how to leverage 3rd party platforms. Integration into FB and Google systems are critical to our success.
We operate in the Marketing technology world. Understanding marketing data is a key requirement. The great opportunity of this position is that the Team Lead gets to design and participate in the entire product cycle. We manage our own product, marketing and sales process within the company.
We Work globally and you ll have a chance to interact with teams in New York, Europe, Latin America and India. We are looking for a software engineer who has played the role of a team lead and who has worked on all phases of SDLC from prototyping to feature delivery and scaling features. A capable result oriented visionary Technology lead with a unique experience in leading high performance development teams, increasing efficiency and productivity while reducing costs. Somebody with the ability to build and run technology platforms, evaluate opportunities and risks and deliver innovative new solutions to meet customer needs. Hands on experience on all facets of software application development, covering deployment, support, quality assurance, customer support, project management and process improvement. Strong planning abilities and setting product and technology strategies in B2C and B2B environments.
- Responsible for leading the team for successful delivery of projects assigned.
- Risk assessments for architectural solutions and proposed systems and technologies; should know how to do module planning and effort estimation.
- Develop overall technical strategy for projects from technical requirements.
- Help in Project planning, progress tracking & delivery verification.
- Keep track of time spent on individual project tasks, provide guidance & advice best technology approach to the team.
- Follow guidelines for quality delivery, project documentation, code management, etc.
- Implement new technologies which are good for business & guide the team members
- Must possess personality to switch tasks and projects frequently as each will have different priorities.
- Meet stipulated deadlines and timelines.
- Work in Agile based project methodology.
- Open for frequent short-term travel to US.
- Having a strong IT experience, minimum 10 years, along with team handling role.
- Expertise in PHP, MVC Frameworks and good technology exposure of at least one framework such as Laravel, Zend etc.
- Excellent exposure with bespoke and open-source technologies (e.g., Drupal/Magento, etc..).
- Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning for Core & MVC projects
- Excellent knowledge of SQL scripting and MySQL database administration
- Sound understanding of OOP and MVC development.
- Must have strong experience in handling International Clients and overseas accounts.
- US Travelled would be preferred.
- Good debugging skills with browser extensions & server tools
- Experience with GIT/Jira/Agile.
- Experience in enterprise level architecture design including server management.
- Experience in handling AWS/cloud/ Dedicated enterprise servers.
- Experience in handling high volume, high traffic sites.
- Strong in technical knowledge and documentation.
- Should be able to think out of the box, solution driven and passionate about the work.
- Ability to communicate ideas and concepts.
- Leading a team of one of the finest developers and constantly hiring more people to enrich this team further as per requirement
- Achieving seemingly unrealistic timelines for feature development and product releases
- Innovating and exploring the latest technologies to evaluate if they can push the Company's product vision further by a few years.
- Building a strong team of young developers and nurturing them to become better versions of themselves
- Building REST APIs and integrating Third-Party APIs; building Deployment Systems
What you need to have:
- Looking for experience between 7 to 10 years only
- Strong in Backend technology
- Exp in Rest APIs, Third-Party APIs, Dev Ops
- Team Handling exp
- Built scalable tech products from scratch
- Hands-on experience with Node.JS, MongoDB, GCP, AWS, PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Vue.JS, React JS, Angular, Flutter;
- A basic idea of Machine learning and NLP (bonus)
- A huge risk-taking appetite but also a strong connection with the cause.