Concretio Apps was incorporated in 2014 by Mr. Abhinav Gupta (Salesforce MVP 8 times in a row), with a motive to build a team of passionate individuals, who want to develop high-quality solutions and enjoy challenges posed by rapidly changing technology. Concretio Apps aims to grow steadily with its positive and friendly environment. Flexi work timings and work from home option (Once you are on client project), fully paid Certifications, 360 degree grooming, 5 days a week and great work life balance are some of our key USPs, along with other employee-friendly policies.
At Concretio, we believe that work can happen from anywhere. We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they're across the table or across the world from each other. We are open for the Remote / Work from Home option as well, so location is not a constraint anymore.
- Developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform.
- Coding APEX and custom applications for Salesforce instances.
- Design, code, configure, document, deliver and support solutions to meet business needs in Salesforce, including configurations, customizations, and integrations.
- Work with Application Architects and Tech Leads to design integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems across the enterprise.
- Code, configure, unit test, and create supporting documentation for application development tasks.
- Demonstrated experience building integrations with Salesforce.com (REST/SOAP - XML/JSON)
Soft Skills Checklist
- Always learning attitude, with the rapidly changing Salesforce and Tech landscape, it’s a must.
- Consultant mindset, we will help you develop these soft skills, but an open attitude is needed. Talking to a client/business user, understanding their pain points, and delivering a solution are key to project success here.
- Sense of ownership and self-discipline: We don’t like chasing our people for status multiple times a day. If you are the one who enjoys taking ownership of tasks and delivering them without much monitoring, you will love it here.
Tech Skills Checklist
- Strong Salesforce basics i.e. Configuration/Clicks concepts.
- Apex, Visualforce, Lightning (Aura/LWC).
- Excellent programming skills with a good understanding of OOPS.
- Knowledge of any DBMS (Tables, Joins, Relationships, SQL, Normalisation).
- Experience of Chrome Extensions/Apps, Electronjs, or NativeScript (nice to have).
Cultural Alignment Checklist
- The educational part doesn't matter much.
- CODING: Know, love and be comfortable in it.
- OPEN Mindset: An open, curious and learner profile is a must. WWW is changing at a crazy pace, we need someone who is open to adapting to this pace of change in Salesforce and tech.
- We expect our team to crack suitable Salesforce certifications as KRAs, and happily sponsor the fees for the same.
- Sense of Ownership: We are not going to put a manager on your head, who will seek status updates every few hours (multiple times in a day). You will be given a task, and the expectation will be to own the 100% success and failure for the same. We are never short on public praise and giving credit for a successful show.
- Excellent Craftsmanship: We differentiate and take pride in what we build and deliver to customers across the globe. Mediocrity is not appreciated here in anything. Top-quality code, deliverables, and communication is something we expect and continuously work to improve on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong Communication Skills: It's actually a MUST have for your experience level.
Nice to have
- Salesforce Communities (Classic and using Communities).
- Taking ideas to AppExchange (OEM, Security Review).
- Developing SPA (Single Page Applications) in Salesforce.
- Hands-on experience in one or more JS/CSS frameworks (jQuery, React, Angular, Vue, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc).
- Hands-on experience in Cordova, Ionic, and Hybrid mobile development.
- How OAuth, SOAP, SAML, and other integration patterns work.
- NoSQL and how modern database systems work.
- Classic DBMS MySQL, Postgres etc.
- AWS, Google or Microsoft cloud experience.
About Concretio Apps Pvt Ltd
We are looking for cloud solution professionals with the following skill sets;
Experience: 10+ years in cloud architecting
- Analyze and understand customer business processes and workflows, define requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Provide End 2 end cloud Solutioning along with secured infra
- Collaborate with vendors for the execution
- Well understanding on open source stack frameworks, AWS & Azure Cloud services
- Solutioning extending from green field to enterprise view
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Certified Solutions Architect( AWS / Azure)
- Recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate challenging, mission-critical projects
- Experience migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
Primary Skills :
JAVA / J2EE; Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices,Angular JS, Instream data handling, Elastics search DB, Mango DB,DevOps tools- Jenkin, github,maven build, Hands on AWS & Azure cloud services,Mobile: Native and hybrid app hands on;Docker Containers , AKS,Big data and Hbase, Data Lake , service bus, AD
Secondary Skills :
- Extensive experience in Microservices, Rest Services, JPA, Automated unit testing through tools.
- Proven design skills and expertise is required.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends.
- Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
- Good communication skills with all stake holders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
Deltacubes is hiring SFMC
- Strong expertise in Salesforce.com configuration modules like Roles, Profiles, Security & User Setup, Custom Objects, Tabs, Workflows, Approval Processes, Reports & Dashboards.
- Strong on technical proficiency in Salesforce.com tools and features like SOQL, Apex API, Visual Force, Triggers, Web Services, Batch Apex.
- Ability to leverage experience with web services and the cloud to build integration points between Salesforce and External systems.
- Experience in migration of objects/metadata from one (development/sandbox) organization to another (Sandbox or production) using Change-Sets, Eclipse IDE.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions.
- Lightning component development, Lightning design development.
- Salesforce platform experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, General Configuration, etc…)
- com development experience (APEX, Visualforce, Portals / Communities)
- Deep understanding with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and APEX Web services.
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units.
- Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.
- com Certifications (Developer and Architect) is additional advantage.
We at LiftOff specialize in product creation, for our main forte lies in helping Entrepreneurs realize their dream. We also have products of our own and have launched more than 70 plus products.
Many in the team are serial entrepreneurs and have had a history of successful exits.
As a Backend Developer , you will work directly with our founders and alongside our engineers on a variety of software projects covering various languages, frameworks, and application architectures.
About the Role
If you’re driven by a passion to build something great from scratch, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, Liftoff is a great place for you.
Experience - 3 to 9 years
- Experience, working on Angular / AngularJS
- Responsible for design, implementation, unit testing & leading the frontend team
- Experience of upgrading a web application from AngularJS 1.x to Angular is an advantage
- Smart use of data structures and efficient problem-solving/algorithm design
- Knowledge of creating custom/reusable components
- Good understanding of keeping programs object-oriented with clean code
- Knowledge of build pack, configuration, deployment is an advantage
- Knowledge of Ruby and/or NodeJS is a bonus
We are a group of passionate people driven by a set of core values. We strive to make every process transparent and have flexible work timings along with great startup culture and vibe. There are no job designations because its a flat hierarchy.
Job Functions / Responsibilities:
- Find technical resolutions on issues or queries related to unknown or new scenarios
- Meet cases resolution SLA"s
- Manage relationships with clients
- Work with cross-functional teams as and when required
- Keep up to date with all eCW products and their enhancements
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction level
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient with relational databases (MySql, MsSql)
- Knowledge / Experience with Java or C++ (OOPs Concepts)
- Experience with Internet Protocols, HTTP / HTTPs
- Default ports for HTTP / FTP / MYSQL etc
- Experience with Web Application Server(s)
- Understanding of 3 -Tier / N-Tier Architecture
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Basic Knowledge of Network Concepts (VPN, Telnet, Ping, Protocols)
Other Skills / Abilities:
- Telephone etiquette
- Fluency in English Communication.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Online Coding Educator
Part-Time: - 150 hours a month/ full time: - 180 hours a month
We are looking for part-time coding instructors to teach computer coding classes to school students (3-15 years old). Classes are taught online, so you will be working remotely from your home and utilizing a virtual classroom environment.
We provide a structured curriculum, teaching platform, and instruction materials. The primary role of a Coding Educator is to deliver the curriculum in an engaging way and ultimately be responsible for student retention and parent satisfaction.
– Deliver the curriculum in a fun and engaging way
– Provide feedback for curriculum improvement
– Engage with parents / students as needed
– Positively advocate for the school and the program
– PC or a LAPTOP with microphone headset and high-speed internet access
– A quiet workspace free of distractions
– A technical degree related to computers equivalent to BE, Btech, ME, MTech, MCA, BCA, BSc, MSc, etc.
- Should have good strong knowledge in ASP.NET MVC 3.0 and above
- 3+ Years Of Experience in .Net Framework, C#, WCF, ASP.Net, MYSQL, SQL Server 2005/ 2008.
- 2+ Years Of Hands-on Experience on MVC
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Object Oriented Design, with experience working in high transactional applications.
- Have strong concepts of OOPS.
- Experience with Cloud computing (AWS Amazon Web Services/Windows Azure) will be an added advantage
- Practical experience with Agile methodologies
Overall 11+ years of experience, with at-least 2+ years in Architecture. Hands-on and able to go deep into the code, if needed.
Mandatory Architecture & Design Skills: Design Pattern, Scalablity, Security, Resiliency, Micro-Services.
Mandatory Technology Skills: Kafka, Spring WebFlux, Spring Reactor, NoSQL (at least 1 NoSQL database experience is must), Java 8+, JWT, Spring Boot, Jmeter, New Relic, JVisualVM, JVM tuning.
Desirable Technology Skills: Couchbase, AWS, Docker, JProfiler, ELK, HDFS, HBase, Kubernetes. docker
Mentor the team and guide to resolve the issues
- Scalability testing
- Java Workflow Tooling (JWT)
- New Relic
- Spring WebFlux
- NoSQL DB
- Spring Boot
Keyskills - Nice to Have
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)