Hiring for HR Recruiter - Details
Do you have the passion to work in a fast-paced environment where hustle and hunger to learn more, do more, achieve more and #GetMore, is the key to unparalleled growth? Are you someone who believes that a robust business is only led by an army of focused and dedicated rockstars?
Then the company has a super exciting opportunity for you in Talent Acquisition (HR)
the company is the largest Cashback & Coupons site in India, backed my marquee investors like Mr Ratan Tata, Kalaari Capital & Korea Investment Partners. We are also redefining social commerce with India’s 1st Social Cashback app, and with the launch of the company Store Network in 22 states of India. Well capitalized and with a team of 250 people, the company is looking to chase 10x growth over the next 3 years. This journey could also be a great career move to accelerate your own growth, and we invite you to come learn more about what we are building.
What’s In Store For You To Fall In Love With the company :
-Start-up Environment - Work with a passionate and energetic team that is driven by hustle, camaraderie and togetherness.
-Compensation & Benefits – Best-in-class salaries and highly competitive ESOPs along with a great learning work environment, we offer you a place full of opportunities to customize your career trajectory.
-An Environment for Innovation - We create a culture for innovation by giving each employee the prowess to create, make and innovate.
-We've got you covered - From medical insurance, well-defined policies to flexi WFH options, scrumptious lunch to some amazing learning and development sessions- we've got your back!
-Cool Perks – Come and get to join us for in-house events, team outings, dinner catchups, and much more.
Roles and responsibilities of this role would include the below:
-Strong hold on hiring for roles like-
-Core requirement for a Recruiter is their ability to really understand what each role entails, educate themselves on the domain, discuss key assessment metrics and screen candidates in line with pre-agreed questions as discussed with hiring managers.
-Should be able to hire across levels for domains like Product, Design, UI, UX, Data analytics, Digital Marketing, SEO, Performance Marketing, Customer Retention Marketing, Growth & Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Content & Copywriting, Social Media Marketing, Community Marketing. Tech hiring a plus.
-Occasional hiring for HR, Finance, Customer Relations, Business Operations.
-Well versed with Naukri, LinkedIn, iimjobs, updazz, and other job boards.
-Attracting applicants by placing job advertisements, using job sites, social network and personal network.
-Strategic sourcing and ensuring minimal TAT
-Cold Calling Passive Job Seekers
-Extensive Head Hunting and Cold Calling Activity
-Posting jobs on various job sites and social networking sites
-Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
-Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
-Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates
-Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
-Using candidate databases to find the right person for the vacancy
-Interacting with managers and closing the requirements
Ideal candidate should have the below experience/qualities:
-Previous work experience of 3-7 years
-Expected compensation: Within Rs 20 Lakhs per annum
-Candidate must have excellent communication skills
-Candidate must possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills
-Ability to multi-task and be able to effectively work as a team player
-Head Hunting experience.
at It is a re-imagining skill-based EdTech start-up
Our client is re-imagining skill-based education building the future of higher education. The platform educates young talent from remote India (tier - 2/3 cities/towns) on job-relevant skills and connects skilled graduates to jobs. With more than 200000+ users currently on the platform, it is growing exponentially. We are looking for the missionary talent to join us in the journey to transform higher education and build the university of the future.
1. Creating comprehensive talent sourcing and recruitment strategies, leveraging internal and external resources in order to hire the best talent in the market.
2. Lead the team of recruiters to screen candidates by reviewing resumes, and job applications, and performing initial level screening.
3. Maintaining relationships with the consultants/hiring partners and ensuring a robust candidate pipeline at all times.
4. Design and execute mass hiring/bulk-hiring for sales and customer success positions. Take ownership of the interview process and the candidate's experience.
5. Handling communication within the team and aiding in preparing schedules for recruitment activities and their execution.
1. Min 5+ years experience in recruitment, with hands-on experience in hiring.
2. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
3. Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.
4. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
5. Comfortable making decisions independently.
6. Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines and targets
At Qrata, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find them. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Work closely with partners to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 -5 years’ experience in recruitment (IT recruitment plus)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
- Familiarity with job boards
Looking for immediate joiners.
Candidate should have experience in hiring IT & Non IT skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
Key Job Responsibilities:
The HR Executive objective will be to support the organization within every area of a company's human resources operations.
(70% Recruitment and 30% Operations)
The candidate will have to coordinate with the senior manager in
- Recruitment Process
- Onboarding Process
- Attendance and Leave Management
- Performance Management
- Database Management, Reports and Organisation Structure
- Coordinating in Policy and Process.
- Employee Engagement
- Separation Management
Company’s website: www.taxmann.com
-Hands on experience in BPO/KPO hiring
-Excellent communication skill in English(Mandatory) and any regional language (Bengali or Hindi- Preferable)
-Must know basic excel
-Skilled in candidate screening & initial telephonic interview
-Must be a graduate, MBA in HR/IR or MSW will be an added advantage
-Must be an immediate joiner (15 days or less)
Recruiter responsibilities include:
• Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
• Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent
sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to
filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone
interviewing, reference check etc)
• Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples,
psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate
Management Systems (CMS)
• Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource
Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• BS/MS in Human Resources Management