Enterprise Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager: Salesforce sales
Location - India (Permanent Work From Home)
Website - www.srijan.net
We’re looking for Enterprise Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager: Salesforce sales who will manage and close deals in Srijan accounts and prospects. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs and delivering world-class service. Furthermore, the ability to work cross-functionally with demand generation, Pre-Sales, and marketing teams to cultivate a pipeline is a must.
Passion, drive, and creativity are some of the basic skills that we look at, in this role. Experience in handling full-lifecycle sales in an individual contributor environment, along with working with partners to drive our business forward in the specified territory is key to being a successful Srijan representative.
- Identify new business opportunities within the companies in the US, who are invested or investing in Salesforce.
- Develop strong relationships and identify prospect needs at all decision-making levels.
- Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions.
- Work closely with various teams including Delivery Operations, Pre-Sales, Marketing, and Accounts to ensure seamless implementation and effective growth.
- Collaborate effectively across internal teams and create an atmosphere of trust and open communication.
- Engage with our channel partners and various subject matter experts to drive sales opportunities.
- Travel to client meetings as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Experience of 7+ years of sales/client origination experience in the US, with Salesforce experience.
- Demonstrated experience in selling complex software and services to enterprises and fortune 500’s.
Can work in US time zones.
- End-to-end sales experience with salesforce.
- Experience negotiating large strategic deals including all phases of client development: prospecting, proposal development, negotiation, and ongoing relationship management.
- Should have intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients.
- Experience and the know-how to work in a start-up, fast-paced technology environment.
- Confident presentation skills, and must have 'presence' in front of the C-suite customer with the communications skills to articulate a value proposition to a wide range of organizational and functional levels.
About Srijan Technologies
Srijan is today the largest pure-play Drupal agency in Asia. Srijan specializes in building high-traffic websites and complex web applications in Drupal and has been serving clients across USA, Asia, Europe, Australia and the Middle East.
Srijan Technologies is a 17-year-old technology services firm.
For a large part of its life, Srijan has specialised in building content management systems with expertise in PHP-based open-source CMS’, specifically Drupal. In recent years Srijan has diversified into
i) Data Engineering using NodeJS and Python,
ii) Data Science -- Analytics and Machine Learning and
iii) API Management using APIGEE.
Services offered by Srijan:-
Digital experience brings content management systems that mirror the way your organization should work.
Product Engineering bridges the gap between concept and market, and
Platform Modernisation will create modular, flexible infrastructures for your business that anticipate change.
● Own and drive early sales cycles, develop playbook to succeed and scale sales within identified market segment
● Develop and execute a scalable Go To Market that could be partnership or field sales led ● Own end to end sales process from lead generation to contract closure
● Ability to work effectively with marketing function (product marketing, demand gen, branding)
● Own the company brand in US and all associated market development activities 5-10 years of digital marketing enterprise sales experience, of which at least 4+ years of selling enterprise SaaS
● Ability to build and lead sales teams
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales commitments
● Deep appreciation of technology and its ability to create value – especially in areas of big data analytics, machine learning and personalization
● Founder or start-up experience is a plus
Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold
calling, cold emailing, and social outreach.
IT Service selling background
Hands-on with email campaign tools
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and solutions
team/Sales / BU
Contact target businesses, identify opportunities, qualify leads, and schedule
meetings for the North American Sales team
• Collaborate with sales team to develop and penetrate new accounts
• Collaborate with the marketing team to follow up on content marketing
• Enter, update, and maintain Salesforce CRM information on leads, prospects,
• Leverage ZoomInfo and other marketing databases to identify leads.
Experience in direct lead generation for North American B2B customers
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills (both written
• Proven cold-calling and appointment-setting skills including planning and
• Ability to quickly develop rapport and professional relationships with prospects
Superior listening, verbal, and written skills. Ability to understand prospects & engage them with clear messaging via email, social, and other online channels.
• Doing cold calling
• Identifying sales opportunities
• Closing business deals
• Following up with customers
• Meeting sales targets
• Managing customer relationships, ensuring sales growth
• Explaining the products to the customers
Achieving Branch targets(End to End Sales).
* Prospect generation through cold calling.
* Meeting & Counseling prospective students(mostly working executives in various Industries)
* Primary and Secondary research
* Verify trainers and business Identity on region bases.
* Analyse Software for trainers
*Connecting with trainers and learner’s over the phone or mail.
Generating revenues by achieving individual targets.
Presenting Company's offer to the potential client
Converting suspects into prospects and closing deals.
Daily monitoring of Individual as well as a team activity
Maintaining daily reports.
- Designation:- Business Head-IT
- Work experience:- 4-5yrs
- Location:- GIFT CITY, Gandhinagar
- Qualification:- BE (Computer Science / IT) / MCA / MSc (CAIT) or higher, MBA (Full Time) preferably from the reputed institute
- Age Limit:- Around 45 – 55 Years.
- Job Timing:- 9:30am to 5:30pm
- Language Known:- English, Hindi, Gujarati
- Required Gender Male/Female:- Male
- Do we Entertain any relocation Prospects? Yes, Have to relocate on own expense
- Transportation Facility:- Yes
- Duration:- Mini. 2yrs contract
- Current strength of Company (In Nos.):- 180
Min. work experience:-
- Around 18-25 years in the field of IT, of which at least 5 years should have been in a senior managerial position with profit center responsibilities.
- Should be well versed with strategy building for IT as Business like e-Governance, e-procurement.
- DSC-PKI will be added advantage.
- Experience in evolving area like Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, block chain etc. preferable.
- This position is for business development of IT division and not for serving exclusively captive requirement of Company.
- Thorough understanding of the profitable business generation in the field of IT
- Good analytical & conceptual skills, as well as team leader
- Thorough understanding of various applicable statutory / regulatory requirement related to IT business
- Good networking Skills
- In depth experience in the domain of e-Governance, software, e-procurement. Preferable experience of PKI.
- To lead organization and exploring various business opportunities and generate the profitable revenue from the various IT business streams.
- To analyse the risks and implement the best management practice to mitigate / transfer.
- To envisage the business needs and mobilise the adequate resources, so as to deliver the solutions / systems.
- To co-ordinate with Top Management for various matters.
- To manage the day-to-day all business affairs of the IT Business Division.
- To articulate the cost effective business solutions / models and convert the leads into the business.
- Any other job / activities assigned by the Company as deemed fit.