https://www.artivatic.ai/" target="_blank">Artivatic is a technology startup that uses AI/ML/Deep learning to build intelligent products & solutions for finance, healthcare & insurance businesses. It is based out of Bangalore with 20+ team focus on technology. Artivatic building is cutting edge solutions to enable 750 Million plus people to get insurance, financial access, and health benefits with alternative data sources to increase their productivity, efficiency, automation power, and profitability, hence improving their way of doing business more intelligently & seamlessly. Artivatic offers lending underwriting, credit/insurance underwriting, fraud, prediction, personalization, recommendation, risk profiling, consumer profiling intelligence, KYC Automation & Compliance, automated decisions, monitoring, claims processing, sentiment/psychology behavior, auto insurance claims, travel insurance, disease prediction for insurance and more
Job Requirements :
- Define, implement and validate solution frameworks and architecture patterns for data modeling, data integration, processing, reporting, analytics and visualization using leading cloud, big data, open-source and other enterprise technologies.
- Develop scalable data and analytics solutions leveraging standard platforms, frameworks, patterns and full stack development skills.
- Analyze, characterize and understand data sources, participate in design discussions and provide guidance related to database technology best practices.
- Write tested, robust code that can be quickly moved into production
- Experience with distributed data processing and management systems.
- Experience with cloud technologies including Spark SQL, Java/ Scala, HDFS, AWS EC2, AWS S3, etc.
- Familiarity with leveraging and modifying open source libraries to build custom frameworks.
Primary Technical Skills :
- Spark SQL, Java/ Scala, Sbt/ Maven/ Gradle, HDFS, Hive, AWS(EC2, S3, SQS, EMR, Glue Scripts, Lambda, Step Functions), IntelliJ IDE, JIRA, Git, Bitbucket/GitLab, Linux, Oozie.
Notice Period - Max 30 -45 days only
Job Description: Data Scientist
At Propellor.ai, we derive insights that allow our clients to make scientific decisions. We believe in demanding more from the fields of Mathematics, Computer Science, and Business Logic. Combine these and we show our clients a 360-degree view of their business. In this role, the Data Scientist will be expected to work on Procurement problems along with a team-based across the globe.
We are a Remote-First Company.
Read more about us here: https://www.propellor.ai/consulting" target="_blank">https://www.propellor.ai/consulting
What will help you be successful in this role
- High Energy
- Passion to learn
- High sense of ownership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Loves technology
- Highly skilled at Data Interpretation
- Problem solver
- Ability to narrate the story to the business stakeholders
- Generate insights and the ability to turn them into actions and decisions
Skills to work in a challenging, complex project environment
- Need you to be naturally curious and have a passion for understanding consumer behavior
- A high level of motivation, passion, and high sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills needed to manage an incredibly diverse slate of work, clients, and team personalities
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects and deadline-driven fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in ambiguity and manage the chaos
- Analyze data to unlock insights: Ability to identify relevant insights and actions from data. Use regression, cluster analysis, time series, etc. to explore relationships and trends in response to stakeholder questions and business challenges.
- Bring in experience for AI and ML: Bring in Industry experience and apply the same to build efficient and optimal Machine Learning solutions.
- Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) and Generate Insights: Analyse internal and external datasets using analytical techniques, tools, and visualization methods. Ensure pre-processing/cleansing of data and evaluate data points across the enterprise landscape and/or external data points that can be leveraged in machine learning models to generate insights.
- DS and ML Model Identification and Training: Identity, test, and train machine learning models that need to be leveraged for business use cases. Evaluate models based on interpretability, performance, and accuracy as required. Experiment and identify features from datasets that will help influence model outputs. Determine what models will need to be deployed, data points that need to be fed into models, and aid in the deployment and maintenance of models.
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of them. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work, fast learners and are team players.
- Strong experience with machine learning and AI including regression, forecasting, time series, cluster analysis, classification, Image recognition, NLP, Text Analytics and Computer Vision.
- Strong experience with advanced analytics tools for Object-oriented/object function scripting using languages such as Python, or similar.
- Strong experience with popular database programming languages including SQL.
- Strong experience in Spark/Pyspark
- Experience in working in Databricks
What are the company benefits you get, when you join us as?
- Permanent Work from Home Opportunity
- Opportunity to work with Business Decision Makers and an internationally based team
- The work environment that offers limitless learning
- A culture void of any bureaucracy, hierarchy
- A culture of being open, direct, and with mutual respect
- A fun, high-caliber team that trusts you and provides the support and mentorship to help you grow
- The opportunity to work on high-impact business problems that are already defining the future of Marketing and improving real lives
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with other Senior Data Scientists and Data Engineers.
Immediate to 15-day Joiners will be preferred.
Job Description - Sr Azure Data Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on programming in C# / .Net,
- Develop serverless applications using Azure Function Apps.
- Writing complex SQL Queries, Stored procedures, and Views.
- Creating Data processing pipeline(s).
- Develop / Manage large-scale Data Warehousing and Data processing solutions.
- Provide clean, usable data and recommend data efficiency, quality, and data integrity.
- Should have working experience on C# /.Net.
- Proficient with writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, and Views
- Should have worked on Azure Cloud Stack.
- Should have working experience ofin developing serverless code.
- Must have MANDATORILY worked on Azure Data Factory.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
Data Scientist - Product Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 3-5 Years as a Full Time Data Scientist
We are looking for an exceptional Data Scientist who is passionate about data and motivated to build large scale machine learning solutions to shine our data products. This person will be contributing to the analytics of data for insight discovery and development of machine learning pipeline to support modeling of terabytes (TB) of daily data for various use cases.
Location: Pune (Currently remote up till pandemic, later you need to relocate)
About the Organization: A funded product development company, headquarter in Singapore and offices in Australia, United States, Germany, United Kingdom and India. You will gain work experience in a global environment. Qualifications:
- 3+ years relevant working experience
- Master / Bachelor’s in computer science or engineering
- Working knowledge of Python, Spark / Pyspark, SQL
- Experience working with large-scale data
- Experience in data manipulation, analytics, visualization, model building, model deployment
- Proficiency of various ML algorithms for supervised and unsupervised learning
- Experience working in Agile/Lean model
- Exposure to building large-scale ML models using one or more of modern tools and libraries such as AWS Sagemaker, Spark ML-Lib, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, GCP ML Stack
- Exposure to MLOps tools such as MLflow, Airflow
- Exposure to modern Big Data tech such as Cassandra/Scylla, Snowflake, Kafka, Ceph, Hadoop
- Exposure to IAAS platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience with Java and Golang is a plus
- Experience with BI toolkit such as Superset, Tableau, Quicksight, etc is a plus
****** Looking for someone who can join immediately / within a month and carries experience with product development companies and dealt with streaming data. Experience working in a product development team is desirable. AWS experience is a must. Strong experience in Python and its related library is required.
- Sr. Data Engineer:
Core Skills – Data Engineering, Big Data, Pyspark, Spark SQL and Python
Candidate with prior Palantir Cloud Foundry OR Clinical Trial Data Model background is preferred
- Responsible for Data Engineering, Foundry Data Pipeline Creation, Foundry Analysis & Reporting, Slate Application development, re-usable code development & management and Integrating Internal or External System with Foundry for data ingestion with high quality.
- Have good understanding on Foundry Platform landscape and it’s capabilities
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Defines company data assets (data models), Pyspark, spark SQL, jobs to populate data models.
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
- Design & Implement integration with Internal, External Systems, F1 AWS platform using Foundry Data Connector or Magritte Agent
- Collaboration with data scientists, data analyst and technology teams to document and leverage their understanding of the Foundry integration with different data sources - Actively participate in agile work practices
- Coordinating with Quality Engineer to ensure the all quality controls, naming convention & best practices have been followed
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Strong data engineering background
- Experience with Clinical Data Model is preferred
- Experience in
- SQL Server ,Postgres, Cassandra, Hadoop, and Spark for distributed data storage and parallel computing
- Java and Groovy for our back-end applications and data integration tools
- Python for data processing and analysis
- Cloud infrastructure based on AWS EC2 and S3
- 7+ years IT experience, 2+ years’ experience in Palantir Foundry Platform, 4+ years’ experience in Big Data platform
- 5+ years of Python and Pyspark development experience
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- BTech or master's degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining big data pipelines systems
- Hands-on experience on Palantir Foundry Platform and Foundry custom Apps development
- Able to design and implement data integration between Palantir Foundry and external Apps based on Foundry data connector framework
- Hands-on in programming languages primarily Python, R, Java, Unix shell scripts
- Hand-on experience in AWS / Azure cloud platform and stack
- Strong in API based architecture and concept, able to do quick PoC using API integration and development
- Knowledge of machine learning and AI
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Focusing on developing new concepts and user experiences through rapid prototyping and collaboration with the best-in-class research and development team.
- Reading research papers and implementing state-of-the-art techniques for computer vision
- Building and managing datasets.
- Providing Rapid experimentation, analysis, and deployment of machine/deep learning models
- Based on requirements set by the team, helping develop new and rapid prototypes
- Developing end to end products for problems related to agritech and other use cases
- Leading the deep learning team
What you need to have:
- MS/ME/PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering equivalent Proficient in Python and C++, CUDA a plus
- International conference papers/Patents, Algorithm design, deep learning development, programming (Python, C/C++)
- Knowledge of multiple deep-learning frameworks, such as Caffe, TensorFlow, Theano, Torch/PyTorch
- Problem Solving: Deep learning development
- Vision, perception, control, planning algorithm development
- Track record of excellence in the machine learning / perception / control, including patents, publications to international conferences or journals.
- Communications: Good communication skills