About D & K Group
We are building the future of women’s wellness. We believe that the future of health and fitness is digital, and women will drive the digital fitness revolution in India. Existing digital health and fitness products are broken and we see a huge opportunity to build a truly aspirational product that will inspire and empower millions of women to lead healthier lives. If you are passionate about building a product that blends together technology, health sciences, content, and community, we would love to talk to you.
What are we looking or
1. Experience in Sales and/or customer consulting
2. Ability to understand and handle data sets through google sheets and Excel
1. Convert highly qualified leads into members, by consulting and guiding them based on their conditions and requirement
2. Assess ways to optimize the overall top-of-funnel lead flow at Savage by working with external communities
3. Create weekly reports on work done, what worked and what did not work.
4. Be the voice of prospective customers in the system
Batik, a product by Tartan, provides a fintech-based platform (startbatik.com) that has been built from the ground up to natively support a wide range of organizations and employers. Through Batik, employees are empowered to use customizable and flexible benefits with easy access to a marketplace that has multiple products like quick loans, credit cards, insurances, gadgets, Coupons, Gym memberships etc.
Starting as a feature of one of our products at Tartan, Batik has helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic rewards, recognition, and much more.
If you are a self-driven individual, excited to grow the business rapidly through creative, well-executed outbound strategies. Tartan is the right place for you, you will get to build, refine, and execute the outbound sales process & strategy, driving critical top-of-funnel opportunities. Your role will combine product, technical, and industry knowledge that will help us build amazing products and better businesses
What will you do?
- Directly responsible for questions on new clients, managing key accounts, engaging with customers, and driving key objectives
- Actively plans and executes Tartan's sales strategy, proactively identifies new opportunities in the open market, increasing Tartan's footprint of business and solutions with assigned customers
- Execute paperwork, negotiate pricing contracts, own go-lives and post-sales service
- Regularly conduct structured review sessions with internal & external stakeholders
- Be the face of the organization, representing the company mission, vision & objectives
- Work coherently with internal cross-functional teams, ensuring coordination, effective communication, and team spirit
- Be a part of a growing and aggressive sales team, help execute business objectives, strategies, and growth plans of the company
You will be a good fit if you have the below
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably in B2B sales, strategic alliances, and account management customer-facing roles especially in technology product sales.
- Immediate joiners will be preferred.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with interaction with CXOs.
- Desire to develop product expertise and evangelize TartanHQ’s mission & value proposition to drive sales growth
- Strong interest in technology and financial services; intellectually curious
- Proficiency in using/helping setup CRMs
- Self-starter who is able to define and manage their own work streams
- Brand new Macbook
- Stock Options
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Leaves
- Passion Fund (Invest in yourself or your passion project)
- Wind Down
Position: Inside Sales Manager
Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1 million+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 1000 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
Who are we looking for?
This role would be part of the B2C sales function for our India / International Business Groups. He/she would drive the new customer acquisition, customer relationship management, Operations & reporting.
What should you do?
• New Customer Acquisition
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan towards reaching the assigned goals
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the product portfolio improvement based on the customer interaction/feedback
• Key Account Management
• New account development
• Operations and Reporting
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned products/geographies and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction
Experience: 2 to 4 years
- Technical background or qualification is preferred but not mandatory.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Sales exposure to B2B software products / SaaS products is a must.
- Understanding of technology, specifically in Analytics space.
- Ability to interact with prospects, break ice and pitch product.
- Cold call to prospects, make cold visits.
- Prior experience in social media marketing is a plus.
- Track record of getting things done, within a fast-paced and changing environment, yet comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a changing environment
- Self-starter able to work on his own initiative with minimal supervision, works well with the team and motivates them as well.
- Based on geography, need to work the shifts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Researching organizations to identify new contacts and leads by geography, segment etc.
- Running customized mail campaigns to the leads, run follow-ups.
- Cold call to prospects, make cold visits.
- Working on targets, building the pipeline, and consistently meeting the targets.
- Work closely with marketing and content team to develop marketing campaigns to generate leads and increase reach on social media.
- Conduct interactions with prospects, identify and qualify prospects.
- Identify and evaluate emerging trends key trends in the analytics space and be aware of competitor products and offerings.
Greeting of the Day!
Fitser Pvt. Ltd a Global Partner of Met Group of Companies Currently Hiring Customer care, Senior Customer Care Executive, Web Consultant Sr. Web Consultant for Outbound Voice Process
* Please Note its Not Work From Home
Salary: Fresher- 8000-12000 (For Fresher’s)
Experienced – Negotiable (No constraint for right Candidates)
Shifts- Morning (5.30 am-2.30 pm) with Home Pickup
Night (8. pm-5 am) with Home Drop
Process - Website
Good Command over English
Minimum 12th Passed with Good Communication in English
Must be Okay with BPO Environment
Minimum 6 months International BPO Outbound Experience will be preferable
Minimum 6 Months Website Experience will be preferable
*Fresher are also Welcome with good command over English
Greetings from Kalibre Global
(1) Job Title:- Telesales Executive
(2) Can speak fluently in Hindi & Gujarati
(3) Exp.:- 06M to 1yrs.
(4) Edu:- Any Graduate
(5) Working days:- Mon to Sat
6) Location:- Thaltej Cross Road, Ahmedabad
Leads will be provided by company, Experience with Ms-office, Generate prospects over the phone, Follow up with incoming leads, Ability to develop maintain positive working relationships with clients, Good communication skills, Search for new lead online portals. etc.
This venture is led by an industrialist and banker who has joined hands with renowned investors and builders. Their projects are currently ongoing at locations like Kolkata, Mumbai, Jodhpur, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad. They intend to make their projects a lifestyle statement, an all-in-one prestigious complex, a small town in itself with basic necessities like school, hospitals and markets at a convenient distance.
- Marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers.
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
- Building a pipeline of customers, tapping into existing database and building newer channels of potential clients.
- Contributing marketing and sales inputs for building on strategic plans
- Identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
What you need to have:
- Have 2+ years of experience in Real estate sales experience or hotel sales experience
- Full understanding of the real estate transaction practices.
- Proficient in follow up through with clients.
- Appreciative of building on existing client networks to leverage upselling.
- Ability to think strategically and develop real estate solutions
- Ability to adapt and perform under pressure
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent communication skills
Do you want to work with the company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- Driving new customer acquisitions and will be hunting new logos by developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Leading medium-large sized custom engagements involving market assessment, go to market strategy, competition benchmarking, company profiles, therapy area analysis, whitepaper support among others.
- Identifying and closing sales opportunities with Fortune 500 companies.
- Providing presales support- proposal building, resource and cost estimation
- Creating sales reports that take a look at the company's sales & developing long term sales goals.
- Creating strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid- management levels.
- Client interaction : Giving presentation to business heads of pharma companies suggesting them strategic and tactical road map for driving business growth.
- Managing end-to-end delivery of client engagements including client and stakeholder communication, project planning and execution, project management, capability development, and training programs
- Determining annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Ensuring Partnership scouting & generating data business and garnering consulting projects.
- Maintaining sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
What you need to have:
- An ideal candidate will be someone who has experience in selling SAAS B2B analytics products to large pharmaceutical companies.
- Have a proven track record of performance with more than 100% achievement of sales targets.
- This is an individual contributor role and will be responsible for hitting the sales quota and overachieving it.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
● Inbound calling for customer service.
● Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
● Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive
● Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
● Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
follow up to ensure resolution.
● Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts.
● Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
● Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Ø Deliver product value propositions and presentations to customers tuned to customer and industry needs
Ø Attend meetings with sales & business development managers; serve as a technical expert
Ø Put together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals and assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects
Ø Attend to customer requests for information on RFIs and RFPs completion
Ø Provide Product Knowledge Support to the Sales Team
Ø Work closely and collaboratively with customers to position the product
Ø Ensure that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
Ø Work closely with customers to understand and capture detailed technical requirements.
Ø Maintain credibility through best practices knowledge in Sales Enablement space.
Ø Provide ongoing support for customers post implementation by collaboration with engagement managers.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Proven track record in a pre-sales environment within an IT / software solutions business
- Technically skilled with a customer focused mind and excellent communication skills
- Experience in developing and delivering effective presentations
- Ability to work independently and to be proactive
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to travel within a wide geographical area for client meetings
Ø Previous experience working within a MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT and WEB SOLUTIONS
Ø Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience.
Ø An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
Ø Previous experience working for a competitor in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
Ø Previous experience in handling data in analyzing data details and accuracy and Overseeing data mapping processes
Ø Pre-sales experience in the analytics domain preferable in Banking, Retail or Communications vertical.
Ø Must have a sound technical background
Ø Must be familiar with open-source technology and components.
Ø Working knowledge of big data components
Ø Must be familiar with analytics software architecture
Ø Familiar with data warehouse, data lakes and master data management.
Ø Ability to give convincing presentations and demos in analytics.
Ø Awareness of industry landscape in analytics for banking, retail or Comms.
Ø Experience in a broad range of Web Solutions and Mobile App development
Ø At least 3 years of experience in technology-related product management, product marketing, operations, sales/account management and/or consulting
-Multinational experience desirable
Ø Bachelors in Computer Science a must; MBA a plus
- Candidates must be fluent in both written and verbal English.
-Self motivated and ability to work/travel independently