Job Description: -
Full Stack Developer will work closely with cross-team to discover effective and elegant solutions to complex
Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, Material-UI and Responsive.
Should have Excellent Experience of Node.js.
Should have experience in MongoDB, GraphQL, and any graph Database
Experience working with REST APIs.
Good Knowledge of AWS – Beanstalk, EC2, S3, Lambda, Cloud Watch.
Good Knowledge of JSON, API, and JWT.
Good Knowledge of Firebase – Authentication, Firestore, Realtime DB, Hosting.
·Good understanding of/experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Github Actions) and testing frameworks
Good to have Agile Continuous Deployment experience.
Ability and willingness to manage multiple projects/tasks.
Great collaborator who takes initiative, asks questions, explains themselves clearly, and are open to feedback
Ability to Identify and fix production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment.
Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Good communication and language skills.
Strong focus on performance optimizations, caching, and scalability.
Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
About Miracle Hub
Looking for full stack dev with more experience on the web/react/node side.
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong Django and ReactJS experience
- Advanced knowledge of Python and relational databases
- Understanding of APIs, pagination, searching, sorting
- Experience with building, modifying and extending API endpoints (REST or
GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements
collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced individual who can work with us. The selected developer would help us in developing new backend services, update / change older working services, creating REST APIs for frontend, and maintain existing code and integration to other Providers with High Quality and re-usable code. Further it will be expected out of the developer to help in optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of edge cases, and test the code.
Particulars of the job
- Must be passionate about learning new technologies.
- 2+ years of experience in developing web based applications.
- Must have experiencing in node.js / postgresql.
- Ability to solve architecture level problems.
- Experience in leading the team, have lead the team of junior developers in past.
What we appreciate?
A perfect candidate should hold or think the following things are important.
Values - Orderliness • Transparency • Merit • Productivity • Smart work
Abilities - Pro-activeness • Problem solving aptitude • Responsive • Quick learner • Leadership traits
Brownie points - Good communicator • Organized • Awareness of new approaches/practices in domain • Awareness of online communities
Who are we?
We are a SaS startup, who is building software for other start-ups, and helping others on the way stand. Our mission is to reduce the barriers to launching a tech startup.
Why work with us?
- We promote an open culture based on trust and ownership.
- We like to work in an idea meritocracy. Ideas and believability of individuals over seniority/title.
- Our working schedule revolves around Monday to Friday.
- Working hours are 10 AM to 7 PM officially. However, we aim for maximum overlap and coordination rather than pointless strict conformity (we aren’t a school!)
- We work a flexible week depending on the current team’s performance and needs. Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate must have :
1. Excellent problem solving and logical skills.
3. Developing RESTful APIs that read and write JSON.
4. Experience with databases like MongoDB, Redis or any NoSQL databases.
5. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
6. Experience with AWS, Elastic Search would be an added advantage.
7. Ability to plan, execute projects to deliver in time and with quality.
8. Highly motivated Individual to learn and to mentor project members.
9. Excellent Communication and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.(2-8 years)
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- should have hands-on experience in backend software development using Java.
- should have proven expertise in Spring Boot REST/Microservices.
- should have working experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
Carabiner Technologies is looking for Lead Full Stack Developer to join our development team. We are looking for self-driven individuals who want to be part of the direction of our product, who take pride in their work and are not afraid of getting their hands dirty with all parts of our product.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Write high-quality code that is self-explanatory, thoroughly tested, and meets objectives as described in functional specifications
- Collaborate with other engineers and participate in code reviews
- Work with marketing, product, CS and ops teams to define requirements, timelines, and prioritisation for web-based projects.
- Follow established best practices for Carabiner's codebase.
- Help analyse performance throughout the stack to optimize the user experience.
- Drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Design, implement and maintain existing and new applications
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Use software engineering best practices (testing, CI/CD, containers)
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3-6+ years of development experience working on large web applications
- Experience working in agile environment
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Have mastered Git
- Ability to demonstrate superior understanding of software development fundamentals
NICE TO HAVE
- Software development bootcamp diploma and/or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or computer engineering
- Experience scaling applications directly on AWS
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Reactive and Event-Driven architectures
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
• Developing front end website architecture.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back end website applications.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing and developing APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
• Degree in Computer Science.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Proficiency in server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail.