Recko was founded in 2017 to organise the world’s transactional information and provide intelligent applications to finance and product teams to make sense of the vast amount of data available. With the proliferation of digital transactions over the past two decades, Enterprises, Banks and Financial institutions are finding it difficult to keep a track on the money flowing across their systems. We are building products which enable them to handle and monitor massive volumes of transactional data without writing a single line of code and ensure the right amounts are flowing between the right beneficiaries, with the right deductions at the right time. Over the last few months, we have grown to a point where we are processing more than 25 million transactions monthly for our customers.
Recko is a Series A funded startup, backed by marquee investors like Vertex Ventures, Prime Venture Partners and Locus Ventures. Traditionally enterprise software is always built around functionality. We are reimagining enterprise software to be built around the user. We believe software is an extension of one’s capability, and it should be delightful and fun to use.
Working at Recko:
We believe that great companies are built by amazing people. At Recko, We are a group of young Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts and Business folks who are on a mission to bring consumer tech DNA to enterprise fintech applications. The current team at Recko is 50 members strong with stellar experience across fintech, e-commerce, digital domains at companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Ola Money, Belong, Razorpay, Grofers, Jio, Oracle etc. We are growing aggressively across verticals.
About the Role:
What are we looking for:
1. 2+ years of experience with Java MVC frameworks like Spring / Dropwizard / Play and with
MySQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL.
2. Experience building at least one application from scratch.
3. Understanding of at least one test frameworks and basic system administration.
4. Experience with cache store / message broker like Redis / RabbitMQ / Kafka.
5. Good to have: Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDb, Neo4j, ElasticSearch. etc and Understanding of different concurrency models used in Akka, node.js, Go, RxJava etc
6. Interest in learning new languages / framework as needed.
7. A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and most
importantly, you should be fun to work with.
As a backend developer at Recko, you will:
1. Design and implement microservices with high reliability and scalability.
2. Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
3. Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
4. Learn about new technologies and incorporate them.
5. Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
6. Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators.
- Excellent communication skills
- You have 3 or more years of relevant production experience developing with Ruby and Ruby on Rails (bonus points if you’ve published gems).
- You’re comfortable working with and modelling data abstractions on top of a RDMS like Postgresql or MySQL
- You very good understanding of Redis
- You’re comfortable working on the front-end and the back-end.
- You’re experienced with modern JS (ES6) and CSS (SASS).
- You’re comfortable working remotely.
- You’re happy working with Git and GitHub/GitLab using related workflows.
We are looking for a NodeJS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple web apps. Your primary focus will be the development of webservices, backend and their development & integration with frontend services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, creating quality products, and attention to detail on writing code is essential.
Your job role can also include client projects where your day-to-day tasks will be managed by our clients. In such cases, your commitment to time and ethics overall is of utmost importance.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable NodeJS code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Strong knowledge of NodeJS is mandatory.
Knowledge of ReactJS is big bonus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Strong knowledge of coding conventions, patterns, and best practices.
Knowledge of the open-source Laravel/Django ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks will be a plus point
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration.
Knowledge of mobile or other technologies, an added advantage.
- Strong expertize in Java/J2EE(4-7 years of experience)
- Strong expertize in Microservices, SpringBoot
- Java including multithreading and concurrency
Preferred skills :
- Experience in Virtualization, SDN, NFV, Yang, Netconf
- Good Knowledge on Networking
- Multithreading and concurrency
- 3+ years of relevant experience in designing & implementing scalable, resilient backend microservices
- Expert at any backend programming language (Python/GoLang preferrable) and has exposure to API design and scalable architecture
- Hands-on experience on a couple of RDBMS/NoSQL/In-memory DBs
- Great database modelling skills
- Ability to choose the right algorithm, data-structure, and design pattern for the given problem statement
- Knowledge of any cloud based platform like AWS or GCP and scaling on the go
- Understanding of various application security principles and experience with building applications secure by design
- We don't care about which college you are from, if you have the power to convert coffee into code, we got you.
Position: PHP Developer
Salary: upto12lpa Max
Notice period: Immediate to 30day (Max)
1. Experience in Laravel (Min 1 yrs current project).
2. Understanding of open source eCommerce platforms like Php, Magento.
3. Experience in REST APIs integrations.
They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
Understand requirements and how they translate in application features
Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
Design creative prototypes according to specifications
Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
Perform unit and integration testing before launch
Conduct functional and non-functional testing
Troubleshoot and debug applications
Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
Proven experience as application developer
Experience in designing and building applications
Ability to program in NodeJS and AngularJS
In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
A team player with excellent communication skills
Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
Great attention to detail and time-management skills