- Design and Develop scalable high performance server applications
- Contribute towards scalable Design / Architecture for various modules / complete application
- Deliver high quality, robust, bug free code
- Location – Pune
- Reporting to – CEO
- Team – To be built
This is what you will do
- Interface with the QA teams to ensure that the product meets desired quality standards
- Strong individual contributor who can develops excellent application without much supervision
- Excellent team player who can collaborate with other engineers to ship quality product in timely manner
- Assist Engineers in estimating effort, assigning tasks to engineers and tracking deliverables
- Research on new technologies, libraries and frameworks as per project needs
- Help maintain code quality, follow coding standards and guidelines
- Communicate on assignment progress / completion on a frequent basis
- Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate Degree holder / MCA
- 4 – 7 Years of software development experience using Java/J2EE
- Have very good hands on experience of Core Java, Spring, Hibernate and related JEE technologies
- Have good understanding of data structure and algorithms
- Good in programming fundamentals
- Basic understanding of RDBMS concepts, preferably using MySQL
- Good understanding of client-server architecture and multi-threading
- Knowledge of Web Services, XML and socket programming is plus
- Have very strong problem-solving skills
- Good listener
- Conﬁdent approach
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Ability to structure processes and lay down the foundation for a department
Personality and attitude traits
- Passionate about work – We like people who like to work, and want their work to mean something
- Self-starter and motivator – We do not believe in monitoring or tracking team members
- Eager and quick to learn – If you are not excited to learn new things, then tech companies are not for you
- Individual contributor – We are a small team, and everyone has hands on contribution
- Start-up savvy
About WorkApps Product Solution Pvt. Ltd.
- Participating in design discussions, documentation, and development with the team as needed.
- Reporting to team lead/ manager on daily activities planned, expected deliverables, and reports as defined for the project.
- Participating in requirement gatherings as required.
What you need to have:
- Backend Developer with 3+ yrs of experience
- You have spent at least 2 yrs in a solid back end role.
- Client-server architecture
- OOP concepts, including design patterns
- Understanding of RDBMS (MySQL, Postgresql)
- Understanding of REST API
- Familiarity with frameworks such as ExpressJs, NestJs
- Knowledge of TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest, etc
- Knowledge of AWS (Lambda, RDS, EC2, SQS, S3, ECS, etc)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Prioritize learning and growth
- Enjoy working with a team
- You've prior experience in fintech
- You've had experience taking a problem to a product solution (module/ product)
- Prior experience working with startups and understand the fast-paced, dynamic nature of work.
- You're based in Bangalore, India
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
• Job Title:- PHP Developers
• Exp.:- 2-4 years
• Job Type: Full-time
• Office 10 to 7:30pm
• Strong experience with PHP / WordPress / Laravel. Laravel is a must.
• Experience with HTML / CSS
• Experience with MySQL with profiling and query optimization and Linux understanding is a must.
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
• Strong skills in PHP based framework
• Developers with deep knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites, plugins, theme development & customization.
• Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Webform, Web API, and business layer and front-end technologies Understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3
• Knowledge in AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB preferred.
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
The candidates who are looking for new trajectories of growth and are determined to convert their vision into realities will find us a perfect team to work with.
We are looking for candidates who are experienced in Website Development preferably in the area of online marketplace/directory websites. The role is responsible for designing, coding, modifying, and maintenance of our website according to our business requirements.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best website development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on business needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ready to take on additional responsibilities if and when required
Tech stack required:
- Frontend: HTML5, CSS3 (Bootstrap Framework) and JQuery
- Backend: PHP 7 and MySqli 8
- Server: Linux OS, Nginx Server
- DNS Management: CloudFlare
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- The candidate should have work experience in web programming with the above-mentioned tech stack
- The candidates with experience in the startup space will be given preference
HouseItt is a student-run start up recognized by the start-up India initiative by the
Government of India. It provides student residences across and around Delhi University
colleges. It provides easy to book, better service, and affordable rental homes to students
within the campus and thrives on building a robust support system for handling student
accommodations. It bridges the gap between the demand (students looking for PGs/Flats)
and supply (owners) of rentals.
JOB PROFILE: BACKEND DEVELOPER (FULL-TIME JOB)
• Good knowledge of MongoDB or framework like Django (Python).
• Proficient in MySQL, PostgreSQL.
• Proficient understanding of Git & Github.
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers,
• A solid understanding of how Web Apps work including security and session
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and OOPconcepts.
• Experience with testing tools like Sentry.
• Ability to learn and research about things you don't know.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understanding and interpreting the task assigned by Team Lead.
• Getting the assigned work done in the given deadline.
• Giving suggestions to improve our web application and solve business problem.
TENURE: Full-time job
LOCATION: Work from Home
SALARY: Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 25000 (IN HAND)
• Certificate of Experience
• Letter of Recommendation