- Hands-On experience in 2 or more of the following Python / Selenium /TestNG / Mockito / Puppeteer / Bash automation testing.
- Experience/familiarity in test framework development.
- Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process/techniques using different test approaches.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (provide estimations, design test plan, and test strategy, writing test scenarios, cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs).
- Experience in testing across the stack
- databases, platform services to end-user interfaces
- Experience using project and dependency management tools such as Maven.
- Experience of working in Agile Methodology.
- Well-versed with SQL.
- Awareness of CI/CD and DevOps.
- Strong communication skills, strong Analytical Capability, and a - Can-do- attitude.
- A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
-Good to have: working knowledge of Puppeteer for Graph QL testing.
- It is Good to have knowledge of performance testing.
looking for immediate joiners or within 15 days joiners(max)
About Semperfi Solution
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer in Test (SDET) to join the Flex Media Platform
engineering QA team to develop and maintain a test automation platform that enables Dalet to
deliver complex software rapidly without compromising quality.
Dalet empowers media-rich organizations to transform their production and distribution workflows
– accelerating media operations, maximizing collaboration and creating higher value from content.
As a leading media technology and service provider with over three decades of innovation, our
software solutions enable greater control, enhanced visibility and increased productivity for content
professionals and storytellers around the globe.
Leading organizations such as Fox Networks Group, Arsenal Football Club, MediaCorp, Audi, and the
BBC trust Dalet to support their daily content operations. Our team is driven by a passion for media
and committed to empowering a world where compelling stories are beautifully made, effortlessly
told, and thoughtfully delivered.
Roles and responsibilities
• Engage with product owners and engineers, understand product design objectives and
features being delivered to develop and execute test plans.
• Develop and maintain automated test suites which are executed by CI/CD pipelines to verify
the functionality of service and platform features.
• Develop comprehensive multi component and system wide automated regressions tests
suites that assure quality prior to product releases.
• Develop load and performance test suites to verify non-functional requirements are met and
• Participate in Agile development ceremonies including sprint planning and sprint
• Investigate issues raised by customer and help support and operations teams to resolve
• Research and investigate new test tools and methodologies to maintain state of the art testing
practices and processes.
What you will bring
• A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
• At least 5 years of software QA experience with a strong emphasis on automation.
• Strong experience of coding and programming skills in Java / Node JS.
• Expertise in building Test Automation Frameworks using Cucumber, Selenium, TestNG/Junit
or API / Webservices, Mocha or Jest, Maven and ANT build tools.
• Experience in API Test Automation using Rest Assured, JSON and Postman.
• Experience in developing web frontend test automation using Selenium or similar.
• Experience working with Jenkins or similar CI/CD platforms.
• Exposure to Behaviour Driven development.
• The ability to recognise risk and errors in software systems.
• A passion for testing, development, and design.
• Experience with Performance Engineering using tools like JMeter is a Plus.
Building QA Excellence India | QA Manager
Web Automation (Java with Selenium)
Mobile Automation Testing (Appium on Android & iOS)
We have a gaming product, so if you have Game testing experience with the skills mentioned above, you would be preferred over others.
Roles & Responsibilties
JD for Automation Engineers
Edulastic (https://www.edulastic.com), an EdTech USA-based startup is looking for Automation Engineers for our Bengaluru office to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
The role plays an important part in our product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Experience: 2 to 5 year
Responsibilities & Duties Instructions.
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Skill: Selenium , Api Testing ( Postman), Manual tester (Strong in test methodology and concepts)
Should work on Automation activities independently
Strong Communication and Client interaction experience
Should have Strong Agile Experience
Experience in TDD/BDD, Cinnamon/Cucumber frameworks, REST-assured
Drive test automation goals, maintain and optimize test frameworks
Drive test automation goals, maintain and optimize test frameworks
Drive CI/CD from the testing perspective
Hands-on experience in Database MySQL.
Experience testing APIs (familiarity with REST API, JSON, XML)
Knowledge in Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies.
Tools like JIRA, Confluence, CI/CD, Git.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
3 - 6 years experience in an engineering and/or testing role.
Experience in automated testing of web & mobile applications.
Strong programming skills in a common language like Java or Python
Fleet Studio, Inc. works with leading global consumer brands, startups and agencies on the cutting edge technology products and solutions in mobile and web applications for a global audience. Our clear understanding of both design and technology combined with our emphasis on culture and consumer behaviors enhances communication and the final product. The products and solutions that we build are widely used by millions of users including companies of all sizes, from SMB to the enterprise as well as direct consumers.
# Ability to create test automation frameworks from scratch such as RestAssured, JUnit, and TestNG.
# Knowledge in mobile automation tools such as Espresso, Appium.
# Experience with implementation of CI/CD pipelines.
# Integrate automated tests execution into the software development process.
# Knowledge of statistical methods, models, processes and developing automated testing solutions to validate the outcome.
# Hands on experience with one or more version control systems such as Github, Gitlab, Perforce
# Continuously evolve testing practices to decrease defect density and gage release quality with relevant metrics
# Excellent verbal and written communication skills
# Deep proficiency in JAVA or other object-oriented programming language.
# Working knowledge of testing scalable web-services based on REST/XML/JSON.
# Proficient in Database concepts and hands on experience with PL/SQL.
# BS/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong analytical skills -ability to understand and analyze business requirements.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork, personal integrity, responsibility, and accountability
- Experience working with demanding deadlines, high workload, and some degree of conflicting priorities
- Able to learn quickly with minimal supervision
- Should have extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) Methodologies and processes
- Must have experience in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Performance Testing, Portal Testing, Translation Testing, Usability Testing
- Must have experience is writing test cases and test strategies based on the customer requirements
- Minimum 3 years to maximum 6 years of SAP Functional Testing experience
- Experience in independently solving Business problems related to Testing and able to drive continuous improvement in Testing space
- Able to bring in Industry Best Practices and arrive at Strategies to benchmark and drive the maturity of Testing Processes
- Experience in Test Management using JIRA
- Experience in Preparation, Execution, Validation, Documentation of Test Processes
- Define, manage and create test data for Demo systems
- Experience in interface testing between SAP & non-SAP applications is needed for specific customers
- Functional knowledge in SAP PM, SAP PLM, SAP MM and SAP ISU will be a plus
- Experience with SAP Mobile Platform is a plus
- Experience of automation test tools will be an added advantage
- Experience in eCATT is a plus
- Experience in setting up Demo data is a plus
- Experience in working with LSMW is a plus
● The individual will be responsible for developing manual test scripts.
● Responsible for executing automated and manual test cases.
● Responsible for tracking and logging defects during execution.
● Generate reports such as defect analysis report, project status report, etc.
● Should be able to understand customer/end user's requirements and should own the issue till
● Actively participate in requirement analysis and test design.
● Work with product team/designer on front end side UI design.
● Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
● Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the software testing lifecycle for prevention
and early correction of quality problem.
● Demonstrate relationship building and teamwork skills within all levels of the organization in a
● Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many different business
● 2 - 5 years' experience testing Web and Mobile Applications (either manual or automated)
● Good knowledge in Web/REST API testing
● Experience working on Agile based projects
● Good experience in writing clear and thorough test plans and test cases
● Good understanding of Software testing lifecycle
● Should have expertise in various test development and design methodologies
● A high standard of written and verbal English Desirable skills
● Working knowledge on REST API.
● Understanding of web and Mobile app design standards.
● 1+ year(s) experience writing automated test scripts (not record/replay)
● Experience in the design of great user experiences
● Knowledge of Postman or similar for WebAPI testing
● Robotic process automation (RPA) tool experience using UIPATH/Automation Anywhere/Blue
- Must have knowledge of Website testing and API testing
- Must have knowledge of Linux and SQL
- Should have hands on automation experience with Selenium and developed multiple frameworks
- Should have worked on Robot Framework and can develop automation framework from scratch
- Must have worked on cloud providers such as BrowserStack, SauceLabs, PCloudy, etc.
- Must have worked on running tests parallely on multiple browser instance
- Should knowledge of at least one interpreted programming language like Python OR Java
- Should have worked on CI/CD tool such as Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, TeamCity
- 2-4 years of experience, with at least 1-2 years of experience in testing Web Applications/Services, UI testing.
- Good exposure to Non-functional tests strategies like Load, Perf and Chaos.
- Good understanding of testing principles: UI and Usability testing, Stress testing, Functional/Regression testing, Code coverage, TDD/BDD, UAT.
- Experience in deploying solutions into AWS is a major plus.
- Good team player, having effective and professional oral and written communication skills.