Role & Responsibilities:
Handle multiple products/modules simultaneously, lead the team in development and support
Lead development teams
Daily updates to customers and Product Managers/Delivery Managers
Participate in design discussions
Design and Architect small modules
Effort estimations for modules, subsystems or use cases.
Learn new skills and mentor the new team members
Champion best practices within the team, including code reviews
Work Experience & Skills:
B.E/B.Tech or any relevant Masters degree from reputed college.
Strong 5+ years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring, JDBC, Jquery, Java script, HTML 5 and CSS
Strong experience in Postgres or any SQL technology
Experience with working on Tomcat, Apache, JBoss or any similar application server
Should have 3+ years of experience in leading team.
Good experience in JSON / RESTful API / Web Services.
Experience in working on Agile methodology using Scrum and sprints
Experience in using build tools, Maven, GIT, Bugzilla or similar tools.
Experience in cloud technologies, Microservices and frameworks such as AWS or GPC,
container technologies like Docker is a plus.
Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business requirements and learning new systems highly desired
Experience in Microservices, SpringBoot and Angular is a plus.
Experience with tuning deployed applications for scalability and performance.
Good knowledge of deployment and scripting on Linux/Unix servers
Strong technical documentation skills.
Good oral and written communication skills
About Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
Minimum 3+ years of experience
Java, OOPS, Data structure, Design Patterns, Multithreading, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script based technology, knowledge of J2EE, PL - SQL..
Core Java Topics including Language Features, Architecture.
OOP Concepts in depth with real time scenarios
Understandings of special Keywords and their applicability as well as advantages and
disadvantages - Like static, final, this, super etc. static should be in depth
Singleton class, Serialization, Cloning, Anonymous Inner class concepts.
In depth concept of Dynamic and static polymorphism & Multiple Inheritance issue/ resolve.
Concepts on String, Exception Handling, Array etc.
Java SE 8 and 9 Features: Functional Inheritance, Lambda Expression, default and static method
Collection Classes in detail along with the internal data structure and working principle.
Multithreading concept. Concept on ConcurrentHashMap etc.
Analysis of Algorithm - Time Complexity – Big O Calculation
Code Optimizing techniques, Different Algorithm designs and strategies.
Design patterns in Java
Different Sorting & Searching Algo with their Time complexity analysis
Problem solving using Hackerrank or similar sites, with focus on Arrays, Linked Lists, Hash Maps,
Trees, Balanced Trees, Stacks, Queues, Strings , Big Number , Data Structures, Object Oriented
Exception Handling – Advanced, Sorting, Search, Recursion, Graph Theory.
Note: Core Java + PL/SQL (Unix will be add on)
NP- Immediate to 15 Days
Location-Bangalore & Hyderabad (Post pendami)
We want a techie at heart. Someone who is happy and curious to work on all aspects of software development.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be responsible for feature design, development, and continuously optimizing our tech stack.
- We are looking for an experienced software engineer with at least 5 years of experience in a startup or product environment. Ideally you have been involved in all aspects of software development from requirements gathering to design, development, deployment and post-release support. We are looking for all-round technical maturity. Our tech stack is Angular, Spring boot and Django/Python.
REST api design
Experience integrating with external APIs
Good applied understanding of Object Oriented Programming
Good database modeling and SQL knowledge.
/React is a big plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
Build out features across the stack : backend, API design and integration, database optimization , microservices, plugins, queues etc
Fix bugs and write automated tests
Maintain and upgrade our Tech Stack
Translate requirements to design and write/present articulate software design.
- Job Title:- Jr. Dot Net Developer- Asp.net / MVC / .Net Core
- Location:- WFH(temporary), Timing:- 10am to 7pm
- Employee Strength:- 20
- Days:- 6 days working 2nd and 4th Sat holiday
- Experience: 1yr to 2yrs
- Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
- Functional Area: IT Software - Web Application Programming, Maintenance
- Role Category: Programming & Design
- Key Skills:- Asp.Net, MVC, .Net Core, C#, MSSQL Server
- Education- Tech/B.E./ B. Sc/ MCA/ M. Sc/ M. Tech
- Experience with *NETMVC/C# & database analysis, design and querying with SQL Server including Visual Studio 2019, Angular JS, C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF Web Services...etc.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience working with distributed items
- Expecting developer can work individually or in a team
- Experience with MVC, C#, SQL Server
- Experience with jQuery, HTML5, XML, JSON &CSS.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Well-versed in data structures, algorithms, and software design. Programming experience with at least one of
- Java or Python and object-oriented design
- Knowledge on SQL, NoSQL databases, Messaging/Caching technologies and AW deployments is a plus
- Exposure to the architecture and design (design patterns, security, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems. Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows involving multiple third-party integrations
- Prior startup experience is a plus
Work on the development backend systems for our first product
Build reliable, secure and performant backend systems
Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team
3-5 years of software development experience
Strong computer science fundamentals
Good knowledge of Java ecosystem
Can write code that is readable, maintainable and performant
Good understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling
Comfortable writing multi-threaded programs
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-8 years of experience in BI/DW
- 3+ years of experience with Microstrategy schema, design and development
- Experience in Microstrategy Cloud for Azure and connecting with Azure Synapse as Data Source
- Extensive experience in developing reports, dashboards and cubes in Microstrategy
- Advanced SQL coding skills
- Hands on development in BI reporting and performance tuning
- Should be able to prepare unit test cases and execute unit testing
Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
• Areas of expertise: Go, Electron, NodeJs.
• Developer in Linux and Windows environments
• Proficient in software development tools such as IDEs, debuggers, profilers, source control systems.
• Strong in coding languages (e.g. C, C++, Go, Java) and frameworks (e.g. NodeJs, Electron, Git)
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
• Good subject matter expertise with Kubernetes, Docker and other container orchestration tool.
• Practical experience developing, testing and operating a service in a hybrid cloud.
• Outstanding coding/scripting skills, preferably in Go.
• Experience with Linux/Unix
• Experience in Jenkins and CI/CD environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Who we are
ixigo is an AI-based travel app that helps millions of users plan and book their trips every day. Launched in 2007, ixigo is proud to have built numerous industry-first AI-innovations over the last decade. With pre-emptive help from ixigo at every touch-point of their journey, 150 million Indians are now making smarter travel decisions every year. ixigo uses Artificial Intelligence for deal discovery, personalized recommendations, dynamic marketing, airfare predictions, train delay information, PNR confirmation status, infrastructure cost optimization, business intelligence and providing fully-automated customer service over chat and voice. This makes ixigo a lean, tech-intensive and capital-efficient travel business, serving millions of travelers with a team size of under 200. Founded in 2007 by Aloke Bajpai & Rajnish Kumar, ixigo’s investors include Sequoia Capital India, Fosun RZ Capital, SAIF Partners, MakeMyTrip & Micromax.
Role & Responsibility
As a Backend Developer, You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment and help develop best practices for future development. You will be working closely with Tech, Design and Quality team to build and launch the product.
- Code, develop, design and architect features related to the existing application. We expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you ship
- Design, implement and maintain highly scalable, multi-tier, distributed server software applications
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Take responsibility for performance and stability for all server functions
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, preferably from IITs/Top RECs
- 2-5 years of experience at cutting edge organizations or startups
- Extensive experience in a Java server-side software design and development
- Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
- Experience with e-business/e-commerce applications and business environment is a must
- Any experience with internet companies or the travel industry will be a plus
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of data structures and designing for performance, scalability and availability Knowledge in MongoDB and Web services
- Extensive use of Instruments and Shark to detect memory leaks and for performance optimization
- Good grasp of algorithms, memory management, and multithreaded programming
- Good to have - Python, NodeJS, Mysql, Redis, ElasticSearchGreat people skills!
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management
- The high energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
Compensation: Commensurate to skills & experience; comparable to the best in the industry.
Culture: ixigo is proud to have built an entrepreneurial culture that has become a folk-lore in the startup ecosystem. One in every four ixigems has gone on to build successful startups and companies. Our cultural values of integrity, empathy, ingenuity, awesomeness, and resilience have stood the tests of time and we’ve built a fun, flexible and creative work environment that is driven by people with a high degree of ownership. You will get to work with some of the smartest folks in the Indian startup ecosystem, and solve some of the toughest problems for the next billion users by using bleeding-edge technologies. Oh, and we have an awesome “play” area, great chai/coffee, free lunches (yes, they exist!) and a workspace you will fall in love with.
You will be expected to design, develop and maintain large-scale complex backend web
You will be expected to rapidly learn and apply relevant new technologies.
You will be having a high level of interaction with business and product stakeholders.
You will be working on the entire web application stack, which includes:
o Web server hosting
o RESTful communication
o Message brokering
o Backend application layer, which includes the service and domain layers
o Data layer for persistence or caching
You will be participating in an agile software development cycle, which includes:
o Code Review
o Unit and Integration Testing
As a senior developer, you will be expected to contribute to design, code review, refactoring, and
You will be exposed to the following technologies:
o Web application frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java Play, Vert.x, AIOHTTP, AWS
o Data stores: PostgreSQL, Aerospike, Redis, Amazon Redshift
o Communication: HTTP, Amazon SQS, Sidekiq, Amazon SNS
o Server Management: Amazon ECS, Docker
You will be contributing to products concerning both customers and partner drivers.
Product sectors include:
o Growth: You’ll build tools to help boost user growth on the platform including our industry
best driver on-boarding, training and certification system, referral system, and lead
o Lifecycle Management: Build tools to help users engage with the platform better, which
includes rewards and recognition module, subscription service, account management tools,
partner and customer wallets and payout modules, and churn detection systems among
o Transaction Experience: You’ll help deliver the most delightful booking experience to our
customers and drivers. As part of this team, you’ll be responsible for our core booking
system, pricing and payment systems, location tracking and filtering services, fraud
prevention systems, and in-app ticketing and support among others.
o Fulfilment: As part of the fulfilment team, you’ll work on systems which ensure high degree
of ride fulfilment on the platform. Tools including allocation methodologies and system,
dynamic pricing, dynamic partner routing, and partner re-activation tools among others.
o Enterprise Solutions: You’ll help Porter’s enterprise customers achieve delivery excellence.
You’ll build tools for contract management, fleet management, fleet and route optimisation
tools, alerting and monitoring tools, and analytics suite among others.