About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Developing RESTful APIs
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions ( Postgres, MongoDB/ Cassandra, Firebase etc )
Skills And Qualifications
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Python web frameworks ( Django, Flask, etc )
- Familiarity with some ORM libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of REST APIs.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools ( Git )
- Familiarity with real-time databases ( Postgres, MongoDB/ Cassandra, Firebase etc )
- Must have worked in the field for at least 2 years.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Node.js Developer, you should be comfortable with back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- In-depth knowledge of MongoDB, NodeJS, ExpressJS, and MySQL.
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React.
- Must have experience in MongoDB & MySQL.
- Experience creating front-end applications using HTML5, LESS/SASS, React.js is an advantage but not required.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache).
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications.
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus.
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
Skills And Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Node.js Developer or similar role.
- BSc/BTech degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Using Laravel for designing and creating web apps and services
- Discussing the aims of the project with our team of developers
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues
- Sharing ideas and working on completing projects with the front-end and back-end teams
- Working towards the smooth, effortless running of integrations
- Implementing client feedback to scale projects
- Ensuring web apps are maintained
- Implementing relevant security measures according to the required standard
- Building PHP modules that are efficient
- Writing modular codes that are secure
- Testing PHP modules
- Contributing to database maintenance
- Contributing to database design
- The candidate must at least have a total experience of 1 Year - 3 years in the relevant field.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge regarding data structure and algorithm.
- We require people with keen logistics skills.
- The candidate must be strong with basics and their concepts must be clear enough to deal with all sorts of delusions.
- The job-role of a PHP(Laravel) developer is open only for candidates residing in Indore or are willing to relocate to Indore.
- We are also providing remote opportunity.
We are highly fetching for immediate joiners or candidates that may join the company within 15 days.
About the company:
- SheThink Pvt. Ltd. is an IT-based outsourcing company dealing in providing expertise in e-commerce and government-based projects.
- We provide expert services in developing web and application services.
- We help vendors for getting projects in a single domain.
- We are the guide to help vendors in determining their core capabilities and transform those abilities to reach new heights of success and growth.
- We are the best in providing services to help the clients in piping their projects by providing a one-stop solution to all hiring problems.
- We have a selective module to ease the hiring process of clients and vendors.
- We have recently started a recruitment consultancy service, where we help the clients in hiring permanent candidates.
- We are also providing great assistance to the clients to hire candidates on a contractual basis.
OUR GOAL IS TO ENGAGE OUR SERVICES IN SIMPLIFYING TECH.
- Min 2-3 Year Experience. Preferably in the E-commerce domain.
- Proficient with both MySQL and NoSql Databases (Elastic, Mongo)
- Strong hold on PHP and preferably good knowledge of Python
- Ability to do software design for a enterprise web application
- Working knowledge of a MVC front-end framework
- Proficient in HTTP protocol, REST APIs, JSON
- Ability to do database design and modeling
- Proficient in OOPS concepts and writing code using classes
- Ability to write modular and clean code
- Software Development of various product line
- Creation web-services and optimization for existing and new feature rollouts
- Collaborate with Product Managers and design solutions
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Build customer facing technology product
- Individual Contributor
- Expertise in Python 3 on AWS serverless
- Experience in AWS serverless stack Appsync, Lambda, Cognito, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, SQS, S3, Code commit & Code Deploy.
- Proficient in modern microservice-based architectures and methodologies.
- Experience in a database technology, preferably No-SQL such as AWS DynamoDB.
- Build human-centric UX with us using technologies like React, TypeScript, GraphQL, and CSS-in-JS.
- Experience building data processing pipelines (SQS, Kinesis, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, or similar)
- Deep technical hands-on experience developing in REST/JSON or SOAP/XML, combined with strong knowledge of concepts such as CORs (Cross Origins Resources), headers, security, JSON and http concept.
- Experience with Github and advanced Github features (good to have).
- Must have worked as a part of Agile Teams and DevOps practices such as continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins), code repository, creating CI/CD pipelines is required.
- good knowledge of mysql is required.
- good understanding of database like database schema, database management
- Basic knowledge of AWS like EC2, S3 bucket, code deployment over server
- should be clear with OOPs concept
- Build, test and set up cutting-edge website applications in an efficient matter; work with other developers to fill data acquisition requirements
- Identify and fix CSS, HTML and scripting compatibility issues between a variety of platforms and browsers; test websites on different browsers and mobile device browsers; correct problems identified by customer feedback
- Investigate and discover architectural considerations, such as web usability, site performance and database design, as part of the system design process; research and assess implementation alternatives for new application features
- Collaborate and communicate with development teams and management to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, choose solutions or develop content criteria
- Develop procedures for ongoing website revision; recommend performance improvements; create and refine style guidelines for website content; select design tools, programming languages or applications
- Provide detailed explanations of website specifications, such as activities, software, product features, programming languages, communication protocols and operating systems hardware and software
- Remain up to date about current programming practices and web technologies through reading, continuing education opportunities or participation in professional workshops, groups or conferences
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We are looking for a full-time remote Senior Backend Developer who has worked with big data and stream processing, to solve big technical challenges at scale that will reshape the healthcare industry for generations. You will get the opportunity to be involved in the big data engineering, novel machine learning pipelines and highly scalable backend development. The successful candidates will be working in a team of highly skilled and experienced developers, data scientists and CTO.
1) Writing well tested, readable code using Python that is capable of processing large volumes of data
2) Experience with cloud platforms such as GCP, Azure or AWS are essential
3) The ability to work to project deadlines efficiently and with minimum guidance
4) A positive attitude and love working within a global distributed team
1) Highly proficient working with Python
2)Comfort working with large data sets and high velocity data streams
3) Experienced with microservices and backend services
4) Good relational and NoSQL database working knowledge
5) An interest in healthcare and medical sectors
6) Technical degree with minimum of 2 plus years- backend data heavy development or data engineering experience in Python
7) Desirable ETL/ELT
8) Desirable Apache Spark and big data pipelines, and stream data processing (e.g. Kafka, Flink, Kinesis, Event Hub)